Page 2 of 453 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2981374;
    I'm afraid it might be the kiss of death given my track record the last two seasons, but I'm really pulling for Jason. I just love the fact that they describe him as a devoted father who has a tearful farewell -- to me, that speaks volumes, but how will his having a child sit with Deanna???

I think those of us who have children, think it's so sweet and says a lot about him that he has a child. We also see it was endearing and are pulling for him.

I'm curious what those who are single think-- would his having a child be a good thing or a bad thing???

Also, if he's a widower, that could be a double-edged sword as well. I'm sure it would pull at Deanna's heartstrings, given her mother being diagnosed while she was so young... OR... would she decide she doesn't want to compete with the memories of a ghost??

I REALLY hope someone who knows him will come on the board (or even PM me!) and give us details about him!!!!
    The symmetry of DeAnna falling in love with a guy with a child, and getting to be the mom for the little boy when she knows how it feels to lose her mom is so sweet and romantic if they really fall for each other!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2982120;
    I wish we knew his last name
    To give a heads up, from the people mag's list of bachelor suitors...it starts w/ a M.

The symmetry of DeAnna falling in love with a guy with a child, and getting to be the mom for the little boy when she knows how it feels to lose her mom is so sweet and romantic if they really fall for each other!
    That would be the sweetest thing!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982772;
    To give a heads up, from the people mag's list of bachelor suitors...it starts w/ a M.

That would be the sweetest thing!

OK - thanky

I really really like this guy for some reason
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Observer

For the people that put a lot of stock into who is placed where, who gets shown in what preview, etc., it's interesting to note that in the magazine promo where Deanna is sitting on a lounge chair in front of the pool and all the bachelors are placed behind the pool, Jason has the smallest and least noticeable picture. I mean he is really, really hidden away back there compared to almost all the other bachelors.

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2982850;
    For the people that put a lot of stock into who is placed where, who gets shown in what preview, etc., it's interesting to note that in the magazine promo where Deanna is sitting on a lounge chair in front of the pool and all the bachelors are placed behind the pool, Jason has the smallest and least noticeable picture. I mean he is really, really hidden away back there compared to almost all the other bachelors.

How dare Fleiss!!:nono Bad Fleiss!!! You don't put Jason in the back!

Besides being a very good looking guy, he has a child and I have a lot of respect for single dads! Call me weird but, for some reason, I see a kindness in his eyes! I'll be watching him..............closely!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2982749;
    I would love that! I really like Jason and I just love that he's a dad and since DeAnna was raised by just her father, she will definately not have a problem with him being a single dad!
    Last edited by candimichele; 05-09-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2982850;

GGRRRRRRR someone posted a copy of that somewhere on here - Lord knows where tho.

OK - who posted that pic of D sitting in the red/white dress - with the guys in the back - can you do it again please - ooo and put a copy in the SC's too please - thanky
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2982120;
    I wish we knew his last name
    UGH, he is the one I have been looking for all day! Can't find ANYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2982903;
    GGRRRRRRR someone posted a copy of that somewhere on here - Lord knows where tho.

OK - who posted that pic of D sitting in the red/white dress - with the guys in the back - can you do it again please - ooo and put a copy in the SC's too please - thanky
    It's now posted in the Screencaps Only Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2982904;
    UGH, he is the one I have been looking for all day! Can't find ANYTHING
    me too! I've been searching everywhere for something on him.. but no luck..