Page 15 of 453 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2991756;
    I haven't read that article, but it doesn't sound like she's necessarily talking about F1, though. Assuming Jesse is F2, she may just be saying that she was surprised to find herself attracted to him. Then she woke up and kicked him to the curb!
    I believe she did the interview either during the show or right before it started. She says "I'm very confident my husband is here". She talks to the media tomorrow, so we should get some good post-show quotes then!

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by BonesFan;2991427;
    Maybe I'm paranoid but I almost feel as they are purposely cramming jason down our gullets. He is next to her in look who is fighting for love, he is getting the "typical F1" edit, he was listed as top guy to watch in OK Magazine, listed several times in the press release...is it me our does this not seem like too much from Fliess and CO.???
    Yes, but these aren't things that the casual viewer will notice, only people like us who have are looking for this kind of stuff. You have to look very hard to find Jason in the magazine promo ad. The average viewer won't do that. We never see Jason's face in the preview so the average viewer won't even have a picture of him in mind when they see the premiere. He might be featured on the website, but since the Bachelorette is not a viewer-vote type reality show, I would venture to guess that the majority of viewers don't pay close attention to the website.

Of course it is possible that the producers are giving Jason the "hidden edit" so far in order to throw off those of us who actually pay attention to these things. Make us think he might be F1 when he isn't it. But I have to say again, that there was just something about seeing his placement in that pool promo shot that made me go "hmmmm." That was the moment that really made me stop and take another look at him.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2991687;
    I just hope Fleiss doesn't do a number on him, or throw Deanna under the bus if she doesn't keep him to F1. It's a delicate situation, either way, and when is the last time you witnessed Fleiss handle anything with restraint, delicacy or.. class?

So, there you have it, he has to be F1 because imagining the alternative is already making me cringe! :nono
    So very well said. It almost seems that sometimes Fleiss uses this kind of person to tug at our heartstrings. Since Fleiss has a heart 13 sizes too small, he doesn't seem to care what he does to the F2 or F3 (or for that matter the F6). I know that they all "sign on" for this and I assume the contracts state that manipulation is possible, but some, if not all, of the participants are taking a huge leap of faith and really do believe that they are taking this risk for love. Fleiss loves, in turn, to stomp on those people.

I think we have to have faith in DeAnna. Andy Baldwin was in a similar delicate situation vis a vis Danielle. I cant believe that Fleiss would have said no if Andy wanted to take her to F2. The more drama and heartstrings pulling, the better, in Fleiss's eyes. So I imagine Andy decided not to do that. If De has similar sensitivity, she wont take Jason to F2. I personally hope that he doesnt go to the fantasy dates unless he is F1.

I know this won't be popular, but honestly, What is a single father doing taking WEEKS off away from his child to appear on a LOOOOONG shot at best for finding love? I don't get that this is the action of a loving father. The one exception could be, imo, if it would help him support himself and the child via his career? Sorry, I just feel sorry for the kid being abandoned for such a long time. I hold nothing against the guy for having a child, just for leaving the child like this. Feel free to disagree with me though.

Has been discussed at length already - with many good reasons why Jason would do this and about his son - and many feel the opposite - but every opinion is worthwhile. Some people will move heaven and earth - to find that RIGHT one - looks like Jason may have gone that route as well.
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-13-2008 at 12:48 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

widower or divorcé could make a difference in how I feel about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2985822;
    My question about Jason that I hope will be answered during first night or outside the show is - why would a single father with a 3yr old apply for, or go on this show? IF he is a widower, is he still in mourning period? IF divorced, does he have full custody? IF he is ready to date, why aren't his family and friends setting him up rather than dislocating himself from his child at a critical time in the boy's life? I just have too many "off" vibes coming from his scenario, and I hope those questions and concerns are answered.

And, I hope he leaves early.
    I agree with you Ariel. If he is doing this for kicks, great for him - it will probably only be for two weeks and while that is a long time for a 3 yr old, not impossible. I hope he is gone at the 9:6 cut or the 6:4 cut. I cannot see anyone with a child really looking for a partner on tv - there would certainly be lots of work afterwards for any couple starting a relationship responsibly with a child involved. Wee will see I guess
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

For some reason - my gut says widower - not sure why - but maybe from the comment in the promo's - him being a single dad - wanting to complete his family - and no more said - not introduced as a divorced single dad - just MHO

We will never know this - but I would wonder if Jason was allowed to stay home with his son during the other HTD's - that would break up his time away from him.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2979987;
    I LOVE that he has a child... I hope DeAnna likes that as well! Oh btw, another cute one!
    Okay, just because I have been looking and looking, where did you find this information about him?

I jsut wanted to read it myself, not that I don't believe you all, but I wanted to see what I could "glean" from reading it, but I have searched everywhere and I can't find it, then again I am probably missing it and it is right under my nose....

Thanks!
    "That which does not kill us, only makes us stronger"