Page 14 of 453 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

BonesFan, it will be interesting indeed to see how this plays out. Shayne was pretty obvious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2991435;
    BonesFan, it will be interesting indeed to see how this plays out. Shayne was pretty obvious as well.

This is true the only difference is Deanna is not be set up from the get go.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2991246;
    They would make one good looking couple. He looks like such a nice guy with a good heart.

If you want to see something REALLY cute then head over to the main Bachelorette site on abc-- they've moved Jason's picture so that he's right next to Deanna.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I don't think De would keep him to the F2 only to send him home....to me, if this guy makes the F2, he'll be our F1.
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fanatic

I'm not even sure hy but my gut tells me he is definitely one of the top guys. If you notice in the screencaps last night, they showed her hugging him a few times but they never actually showed his face. They definitely showed us Graham, Jeremy, and Jesse making me think they are likely in the top 4 but none of the pics showed Jason. He's adorable though and I can't wait to see them together because I think they will be ridiculously cute.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2983811;
    CG, I've been wondering the same thing. My son is 3 as well so maybe that's why (for me) I am pulling SOOOO hard for Jason and want him to find the perfect woman to help raise his son.

I think the circumstances of how he came to raise his son singly is going to play an integral part in D's decision. Maybe my opinion is tainted b/c I do have children, but I would find it endearing.

Not so sure about a single woman in her mid 20's. Does she want to become an 'instant' mom?!? IF he makes it to the HTD, I would think that would speak volumes b/c his son would be involved at that point.

Of course, this is all pure speculation since we haven't even seen him talking to her. LOL!

Also wanted to add re: his anonymity-- at this point, I'm thinking it's a GOOD thing we don't know his name, esp. for his son's sake. I don't have myspace/facebook accounts because I don't want my kids' pictures splashed on the internet and I wonder if he's done the same for the same reason. If so, maybe we should respect that and just wait (impatient though I am to hear more about him!) Maybe we'll be lucky enough and someone who knows him will get on and post!
    I am a single woman in her 20s and I wouldn't mind being involved/marrying a man with a child. Actually my sister is 30 and she just married a man with a child. The reality is that with divorce being more prevalent, there are a lot more people with children. It would be difficult to discount someone on those grounds. Truthfully it isn't ideal but life isn't perfect and sometimes love just is what it is. So this 20 something girl would gladly date a great guy with a child.

In this case his child is 3 years old. It is extremely difficult not to fall in love with a small child and it is even moreso when you fall in love with that child's dad. How could you not love the child. Dede has stated that she is ready to get married and start a family. What better way to guage what kind of a father a man will be than to watch what kind of a father he is. Also the fact that he has a child probably speaks to his level of commitment. After dating 36 year old commitment phobe Brad it is probably nice for her to meet someone who clearly is able to make a commitment and is serious enough to raise a child. I would guess it adds a layer of maturity to him that the average 20 something/ early 30 something guy generally lacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2991348;
    Well I keep thinking of the article where Deanna said something to the effect that she was surprised to find herself attrated to a person totally unlike the type of person she is usually attracted too...I think this seems to fit Jason
    If it is true that Fleiss casts the show based on the Bachelor/Bachelorette's preferences, this could also point to Jesse, unfortunately. Seems like the other men that go far follow the tall, dark and handsome trend.

Quote Originally Posted by chellep;2991636;
    If it is true that Fleiss casts the show based on the Bachelor/Bachelorette's preferences, this could also point to Jesse, unfortunately. Seems like the other men that go far follow the tall, dark and handsome trend.
    Please dont say it dont break my heart. If Jason is not the one then Fleiss has 2 men who could be the bachelor Jeremy and Jason and that would be seasons to watch. Jesee :nono

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;2991605;
    I am a single woman in her 20s and I wouldn't mind being involved/marrying a man with a child. Actually my sister is 30 and she just married a man with a child. The reality is that with divorce being more prevalent, there are a lot more people with children. It would be difficult to discount someone on those grounds. Truthfully it isn't ideal but life isn't perfect and sometimes love just is what it is. So this 20 something girl would gladly date a great guy with a child.

In this case his child is 3 years old. It is extremely difficult not to fall in love with a small child and it is even moreso when you fall in love with that child's dad. How could you not love the child. Dede has stated that she is ready to get married and start a family. What better way to guage what kind of a father a man will be than to watch what kind of a father he is. Also the fact that he has a child probably speaks to his level of commitment. After dating 36 year old commitment phobe Brad it is probably nice for her to meet someone who clearly is able to make a commitment and is serious enough to raise a child. I would guess it adds a layer of maturity to him that the average 20 something/ early 30 something guy generally lacks.
    This is a great point. I hadn't thought of the situation in that way, before, but it does give him a few extra layers of maturity that are probably lacking in a few of the other men.. Really, it comes down to how Deanna feels about him and her feelings about a ready-made family. I know it can work, but it isn't a choice for everyone.

I just hope Fleiss doesn't do a number on him, or throw Deanna under the bus if she doesn't keep him to F1. It's a delicate situation, either way, and when is the last time you witnessed Fleiss handle anything with restraint, delicacy or.. class?

So, there you have it, he has to be F1 because imagining the alternative is already making me cringe! :nono

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2991348;
    Well I keep thinking of the article where Deanna said something to the effect that she was surprised to find herself attrated to a person totally unlike the type of person she is usually attracted too...I think this seems to fit Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by chellep;2991636;
    I haven't read that article, but it doesn't sound like she's necessarily talking about F1, though. Assuming Jesse is F2, she may just be saying that she was surprised to find herself attracted to him. Then she woke up and kicked him to the curb!