Page 13 of 453 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2991108;
    We are all wanting a romance.

Several people jumped on the Jeremy bandwagon, and were happy to hear that he was gone and did not come back until May 3rd/4th.

We see from the SC's that DeAnna is kissing Jason for a HT date ... and people are speculating. Is there anything to go on after that? Would be cruel to a waiting child to assume further? Do we have any friends/postings that put him in Seattle after May 4th? Are any of his friends reading? (Jason-friends -- feel free to contact me.)

While I think Jason is HOTHOTHOT and that DeAnna's nurturing nature would lend itself to be a good step-mom, I would like further evidence before annointing Jason as F1.
    No leaks on Jason ~ not even a last name!

Ditto me ~ if any Jason friends or family are lurking, please feel free to message me!

I can't speak for everyone else, but I had a soft spot for Jason from day one because of the child (not to mention he is gorgeous).

That coupled with the negative rumors about Jesse, and expecting Jeremy to be gone at F3, make me "annoint" Jason F1.......

Doesn't mean it'll happen.......but if she chooses Jesse over Jason, my head will be doing this!

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2991156;
    Doesn't mean it'll happen.......but if she chooses Jesse over Jason, my head will be doing this!
    I simply refuse to believe that Jesse could be F1. I just can't see it. I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea, but I can't. Of course, now that I've said it, watch it happen.

To add a little more to the idea of Jason possibly being F1, in looking at the screencaps I noticed two sets of scenes where the bachelor's face can't be seen at all. The first is the scene right after the baseball fireworks. DeAnna is hugging the guy and there are candles in the background. The second scene comes right after the scene where DeAnna is hugging Jesse or Sean in the water. In this scene, again De is hugging the guy but we only see him from behind. He is wearing a white shirt with small dots on it. I'm thinking that Jason is one or both of these guys. His hair is very neatly trimmed all the way around, which distinguishes him somewhat from the other dark-haired guys. The theme for him in this preview seems to be "hiding in plain sight." We see a lot of him, but never see his face.

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2991192;
    I simply refuse to believe that Jesse could be F1. I just can't see it. I'm trying to wrap my mind around the idea, but I can't. Of course, now that I've said it, watch it happen.

To add a little more to the idea of Jason possibly being F1, in looking at the screencaps I noticed two sets of scenes where the bachelor's face can't be seen at all. The first is the scene right after the baseball fireworks. DeAnna is hugging the guy and there are candles in the background. The second scene comes right after the scene where DeAnna is hugging Jesse or Sean in the water. In this scene, again De is hugging the guy but we only see him from behind. He is wearing a white shirt with small dots on it. I'm thinking that Jason is one or both of these guys. His hair is very neatly trimmed all the way around, which distinguishes him somewhat from the other dark-haired guys. The theme for him in this preview seems to be "hiding in plain sight." We see a lot of him, but never see his face.
    I haven't seen the caps yet, but my first impression was that those were Jason also.......certainly the one right after Jesse.

I think the fact we see more of Jesse and Jeremy bodes well for Jason as F1.

The first show hasn't even aired and we're speculating on F1 already ~ hope Fleiss makes me LOVE F1 this time.

ETA: Jesse, Jeremy, Jason.......I dare you to say that 3 times really fast!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2981374;
    I'm curious what those who are single think-- would his having a child be a good thing or a bad thing???
    Initially, I would not want to date someone who had a kid. That's my initial reaction to your question. BUT when I imagine my boyfriend with a kid, I would still like/love him the same. I would find it endearing to see how he has raised his kid and how much he loves him/her. It would also be helpful for me to know the story behind it. There is so much gray in life. It's a hard question to answer because everything isn't black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2981374;
    Also, if he's a widower, that could be a double-edged sword as well. I'm sure it would pull at Deanna's heartstrings, given her mother being diagnosed while she was so young... OR... would she decide she doesn't want to compete with the memories of a ghost??
    I REALLY hope someone who knows him will come on the board (or even PM me!) and give us details about him!!!!
    Does anyone have an info about whether or not he is or isn't? For whatever reason, I doubt that it would phase DeAnna. She probably would not have enjoyed it growing up, when/if people labeled her as "broken" just because her mother had died. (I wouldn't do that...I just know some do/will.) Also, since she has been on this type of a show before, other guys could judge her based on how she was edited...she wouldn't appreciate that either.

I feel like her experiences both with her mother's death and being on the Bachelor probably has opened her eyes. I would assume that someone who has been through what she has would find a person's character to be more important that anything else.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

All are saying there is too much of Jeremy can someone point Jeremyout to me because the only picture of him that I see from the preview last night was when he stand up when Deanna came in and then all the other photos were of JASON.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2991315;
    All are saying there is too much of Jeremy can someone point Jeremyout to me because the only picture of him that I see from the preview last night was when he stand up when Deanna came in and then all the other photos were of JASON.
    Jeremy can be seen walking out of the ocean w/De, also he's shown standing up when De comes into the room on the first night, also showed him and his hot self by the pool...

3 Instance of him does not make it much. I saw Jen in Lorenzo season so much my head hurt. Have to wait to make final judgement. As long as it is a good season and Deanna is happy it fine all the guys seems like keepers except a few and they will be going home early.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2991330;
    3 Instance of him does not make it much. I saw Jen in Lorenzo season so much my head hurt. Have to wait to make final judgement. As long as it is a good season and Deanna is happy it fine all the guys seems like keepers except a few and they will be going home early.
    I think Jeremy was only shown on the beach w/De but he was shown twice where you could clearly see his face so I just don't know...they didn't show Shayne hardly at all from the first night...but maybe they wanted her to be a suprise...who knows!

Well Shayne was shown in a good amount of screencaps....... on the bed, in the water, on the beach, jumping off of the raft trampoline, etc...so who knows what will happen!

Well I keep thinking of the article where Deanna said something to the effect that she was surprised to find herself attrated to a person totally unlike the type of person she is usually attracted too...I think this seems to fit Jason
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

Maybe I'm paranoid but I almost feel as they are purposely cramming jason down our gullets. He is next to her in look who is fighting for love, he is getting the "typical F1" edit, he was listed as top guy to watch in OK Magazine, listed several times in the press release...is it me our does this not seem like too much from Fliess and CO.???