Page 11 of 453 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2990563;
    That's exactly what I've been thinking too!!!

My DH just told me I'm on a 'smut board' because all we do is check out guys and stuff. I told him it was more of a romance board because we're all hoping they find romance. MEN!

Back to Jason-- I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it all the way!!! And like you, Marlap since I don't see Richard in any of the F3 caps, that means I need to concentrate solely on Jason. Not that I don't think Graham and Jeremy would make good F1s, there's just something about Jason that stands out to me.... and that's just from his picture and his story!!! I can't wait to see him in live action!
    Me too! I'll be watching theor limo introduction carefully too!

Your DH is funny..."smut" board, that's cute. You're exactly right, we want ROMANCE and lots of it!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Well if he can keep Fleiss away from his kid, he'll be ok. I think that he will be treated like Danielle was in Bachelor 10. He wont go to F2 unless he is the F1. So since he's in the Bahamas, he is either F3 or F1.

I hear SC's are up by Dreamer
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2990577;
    I wish we had screencaps because then I could start the BLF thread but, I just wanted to post something about Jason. There are two 'moments' between these two. While I can't see Jason's face I can see hers and this girl is VERY attracted to him. The kiss at the space needle she is completely enamoured with him, gazing into his eyes, smiling. The other is the kiss on the balcony during fantasy date. She has both hands on his face while she's kissing him and, while I can't tell if her eyes are open, he brings his hands up to caress her face while kissing as well. Hot and steamy if you ask me. You heard it here first This could very well be our F1.
    You aren't kidding about those kisses. I just saw the screencaps over at Jokers. In the first kiss, her face has a look of total bliss. In the second kiss, she is really leaning towards him. I'm a big believer in body language in those kinds of situations, and hers seems to be saying a lot.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

DANG! I was IN Seattle April 18-26th... I'll bet the week of the 18th was Home Visits... I should have visited the space needle! By the way it was REALLY cold in Seattle that week. Didn't get warm until Thursday of that week (April 24th?).

I like Jason too. He has a great smile. Not to mention if a man is going to take that risk while having a young child, I'd be inclined to believe he is there for sincere reasons. That he really is looking for a relationship.. not 15 minutes.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;2990573;
    Just for the record....if Jason isn't the F1--I would be willing to be set up with him, too! You know, in the name of sleuthing of course!
    uh uh ~ you can't have Jeremy AND Jason, but I'll be happy to give you Jesse any time you want!

So, we have caps of Jesse on a horse (FD) and Jeremy in the Bahamas (as we already guessed), so who is the other FD person.....

Graham on the beach at night with candles or Jason on a balcony???

I'm just happy that 3 of my top 4 favs are standing in the end ~ woo hoo~

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2990799;
    I like Jason too. He has a great smile. Not to mention if a man is going to take that risk while having a young child, I'd be inclined to believe he is there for sincere reasons. That he really is looking for a relationship.. not 15 minutes.

I really agree with this - Jason would not be there - I don't think - unless he was truly looking for a relationship - long term
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2990824;
    I really agree with this - Jason would not be there - I don't think - unless he was truly looking for a relationship - long term
    The press release mentioned his son and said he was looking for someone to complete his family.

If Jason is not F1, all the women in the greater Seattle area will be knocking down his door. Since the finale is in July and he doesn't go all the way, I bet he won't be single by Labor Day.

Jason upped his ante by being on The Bachelorette. Whether he's the final one or not, he has exposed himself (not in a naked sense, though) to so many women who are looking for a sensitive guy. He's a smart boy!