Thread: Jason **SPOILERS**

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Well we did hear her say that was the first date with graham since Bard....
    That is not quite true according to an interview she gave sayng she dated and it didn't work out well. Maybe she forgot

Since Jason has planned to be away from home for six weeks, why would he do anything to get himself sent home? If he tells her and she doesn't like it now - he goes home. If she doesn't like it later - he gets to play longer. What is the down side? If she doesn't care - then it probably doesn't make any difference.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;3025598;
    Yes, I do think he gets a kiss... in fact, I believe the fire-place kiss is him. It's definitely NOT the kiss with Jeremy from last night's episode cause DeAnna is wearing a brown leather jacket in the fire-place screencap. I'm just not 100% if the color of the jacket is exactly the same as the one she's wearing at the Mount Wilson Observatory, but I think it is... the slight difference in color is probably just different lighting.

Sure, that could be... I said I could be wrong. I believe that DeAnna knew before by the time of the fanatsy dates, if not even before that, who she would end up with. And if she was falling in love with Jesse, I believe she would have let Jason go home to his son. But this is only guessing on my side...
    One thing that makes me doubt about Jason be F1 is that Jason cannot move to where De lives and we all know this is important for De ,as we saw last night he asked Jess about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3025402;
    Their 1st date will be interesting - and I think Jason did do the right thing during their short 1n1 at the Magic Castle - he brooched the subject of kids - a good prep for him telling her - at the appropriate time. The 1n1 is not a date - it is special time alone - it is just a few minutes to talk/chat and get to know one another a bit - I would want to figure out if the person would be worth telling - it gave him a good chance to see that she was worth telling - her response was fairly positive - to see if something is maybe there - before spilling it out - and then I would certainly want enough time to talk about it - without feeling rushed or pressured.

Had her response to him been negative - he would have certainly gotten the hint that she wasn't worth telling - so I think he has handled this quite well and appropriately. Looking at this whole situation in their real time - his timing actually seems to be right on track.

JMHO tho
    I totally agree! I also think that if she had some say in "the process" I would think that if she objected to kids that would also have been known, and like some one said she would not have given him the rose after he told her and I don't think that she would have kept him around for so long if there wasn't any feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3025852;
    One thing that makes me doubt about Jason be F1 is that Jason cannot move to where De lives and we all know this is important for De ,as we saw last night he asked Jess about it.
    I know that Deanna asked that question but she was willing to up and move to Texas for Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3025844;
    Maybe Dee Ja[y]???
    I love that Nicname! DJ... it fits!.. I told myself I wasnt going to pick a fav.... but my heart melts everytime I hear Jason talk about Ty.... ya see ... I have a 4 year old grandson named Ty(i love him dearly). I think Jason is a wonderful father and I wish him all the best... so count me in... I am hopping on the golf cart.

Don't know if this is upthread somewhere, but a little blurbette in the Seattle paper this AM said that Jason is a former golf pro at a local course.

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3025852;

While DeAnna asked Jesse, I don't think that would be a problem. She was willing to move to Austin Texas. I think she will move for love....

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3026094;
    While DeAnna asked Jesse, I don't think that would be a problem. She was willing to move to Austin Texas. I think she will move for love....
    Texas is in the South...she likes the south... she may hate moving to a wet, colder climate.
    Last edited by RomanticHaze; 05-28-2008 at 12:04 AM.

Colorado and Washington are wet and cold LOL - sure taint warm and sunny all the time in either place
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

So much to digest and comment on in here!!!

I don't have an issue with Jason going on the show...when we become parents it is important that we also don't stop being ourselves. Maybe Jason was feeling overwhelmed by the whole single dad thing and thought it was time his wife stepped up and spent time with Ty. It appears he left them with a relative but I am sure she was around b/c I could see on facebook that she is a part of their lives. Maybe Jason thought this would be good for Ty and his mother.

I also think Jason is doing the right thing in waiting to tell De...he wanted to be able to discuss it and not just throw it out there...and while WE as viewers know the guys didn't know where they were - Jason didn't know that and knew there was a possibility of being interupted and did not want that. I think in this situation waiting is the best thing b/c he wants a chance to talk about it with her.

And - I don't think the producers should have told her...this is "supposed" to be a dating experiment - taking people and giving them an opportunity to get to know each other to see if they can narrow down to the one...typically when they get out of the limo they don't know anything about each other...she wasn't told about Jeremy's parents, Ron's divorce or that Ryan was a virgin...do you think the producers should have told her all of that as well? They have never in the past told the "secrets" - they have let them play out (well as much as they let things play out) and this is the same situation as divorce, virginity or the death of a parent.