Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2990418;
    Compare him to Bettina and Amanda.
    NOPE NOPE - not going there :nono
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Re: Jason **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2990409;
    Jeepers - I feel like his only fan

But - he is awesome
    No, I love him too! I was rooting for Jason and Richard, but it looks like Richard isn't in the final 4. I wanted Jason first because I love her being able to be mom to his little boy---it's perfect!

I like Jeremy too... But I really want it to be Jason.
    Last edited by marlap; 05-13-2008 at 12:13 AM.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2990409;
    Jeepers - I feel like his only fan

But - he is awesome
    Nope! I'm right there with you!

AAwwwwww - you guys are awesome
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2990398;
    I think our guy Jason is gonna be doing ' really really' well
    I'm here with you!!!

I've just been in the SC thread b/c I wanted to make sure it WAS him on the balcony in the Bahamas. I've been wondering if that could be a F2 date since it looks like they're having dinner on the balcony of a room as opposed to going out for a typical F3 dinner....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2990537;
    I'm here with you!!!

I've just been in the SC thread b/c I wanted to make sure it WAS him on the balcony in the Bahamas. I've been wondering if that could be a F2 date since it looks like they're having dinner on the balcony of a room as opposed to going out for a typical F3 dinner....
    Good thinking! That's a fantastic point...
    Ain't Love Grand!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2990440;
    No, I love him too! I was rooting for Jason and Richard, but it looks like Richard isn't in the final 4. I wanted Jason first because I love her being able to be mom to his little boy---it's perfect!

That's exactly what I've been thinking too!!!

My DH just told me I'm on a 'smut board' because all we do is check out guys and stuff. I told him it was more of a romance board because we're all hoping they find romance. MEN!

Back to Jason-- I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it all the way!!! And like you, Marlap since I don't see Richard in any of the F3 caps, that means I need to concentrate solely on Jason. Not that I don't think Graham and Jeremy would make good F1s, there's just something about Jason that stands out to me.... and that's just from his picture and his story!!! I can't wait to see him in live action!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Just for the record....if Jason isn't the F1--I would be willing to be set up with him, too! You know, in the name of sleuthing of course!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;2990440;
    Those are my 2 picks too! I'll be happy if it's either one. I think both could give Deanna the fairytale ending she wants. Not so sure about Graham and Jesse...
    Last edited by ky-la; 05-13-2008 at 12:28 AM.

FORT Fogey

I wish we had screencaps because then I could start the BLF thread but, I just wanted to post something about Jason. There are two 'moments' between these two. While I can't see Jason's face I can see hers and this girl is VERY attracted to him. The kiss at the space needle she is completely enamoured with him, gazing into his eyes, smiling. The other is the kiss on the balcony during fantasy date. She has both hands on his face while she's kissing him and, while I can't tell if her eyes are open, he brings his hands up to caress her face while kissing as well. Hot and steamy if you ask me. You heard it here first This could very well be our F1.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-13-2008 at 12:32 AM.