Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

Twilley **spoilers**

Hometown: Tulsa, OK

Currently Resides in: Dallas, TX

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

His picture didn't load, but that's okay. It doesn't do him justice anyway. YOu've got to search blaine twilley on google to find a great site (from years ago) about him. He's a real cutie! Nice to see his "career" has changed from computer programer to debt management... Maybe he's not a nerd after all!

Oooshiney knows Twilley and had some wonderful things to say about him in posts earlier.
    It sounds like he has a great sense of humor.

He does seem a lovely one and someone said he was pretty tall which is a bonus also.

Seems like the type to not be very competative which is a good thing (Remember Tessa?[I've been reading up])

My bro is looking over my shoulder taking the mick that i like these shows haha!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

ooohshiney has posted that her guy is not the same guy as flybylove but he is also from Dallas?. That he not a lawyer. She also said that we will either love him or hate him. She told us that, via her friend, that there is a lawyer from Dallas and a football player named Ryan. She also said that he's only been back for about a week or two. Twilley (Blaine)

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2982051;
    ooohshiney has posted that her guy is not the same guy as flybylove but he is also from Dallas?. That he not a lawyer. She also said that we will either love him or hate him. She told us that, via her friend, that there is a lawyer from Dallas and a football player named Ryan. She also said that he's only been back for about a week or two. Twilley (Blaine)
    What day did she post that?

Original post by Oooshiney who by the way is male, not female. :

May 5th:
    hey guys.. a close friend of mine got back recently from being one of your 25 guys.. i can't tell you any of his information..but i will say that he reads this board all the time. He showed it to me the other night.. we were both LOL. Supposedly, the rest of the cast reads it as well. So be nice!

so.. anyways.. I guess I can tell you who he is later (when he leaves or wins or whatever.. he won't tell me the details. i have tried everything short of torture).

I can say that my friend.. whom is not one of the people you have even come close to identifying.. is really just a regular guy. I guess he would be one of the boring professional businessmen on the show.

The above post written May 6.

Hope this helps. (I did not list all of his posts. Just the meat of them)
    Sorry for being so vague.. but I want to get in on all the conversations now.. so when you start bashing him.. maybe I can atleast help you all cut him some slack. Apparently they are all worried about how they will be portrayed on the show. I guess they can cut anything to make anyone look crazy or stalkerish... or just like a douchebag in general. =-)

Thats all I will say for now.. I can't wait to watch the show!
    I'm not sure when he got back.. I'm guessing he went far.. and he seems quite proud of himself.. but then there are days where he is terrified of how everything will go down. I think he has been laying low ... but back for maybe a week or 2? I thought he was going to be gone till June.. so I was surprised when he called.. I don't think he called me right when he got back though.. if that makes sense.

I do know he makes it past the first round for sure.. but.. I don't think he makes it to the final rose.. if that is what you are asking. He wants to watch the show with me and a bunch of our friends and he wants us to all be surprised.

He says every round he didn't think he is going to get a rose.. so he wants us to be surprised like he was. I'm with you guys though.. I just want the scoop.

Oh.. and he also says that Paul is a really really super nice guy, and he doesn't think he was a stalker on the show. Hope that puts some of you guys who are friends with Paul at ease.

Someone asked if my friend made it past the first cut ... either he made it a ways.. or just hid from everyone for a month.. cause he was definitely out of touch straight to voicemail for a good while... then suddenly he was back.

We are going to have one hell of a watch party.. that is all I can say!
    don't wanna get my friend in too much trouble... apparently a bunch of our friends were interviewed for the show before he even left.. and they all signed these crazy non-disclosures. I have seen them. Do they usually come and interview people before the first episode?

If I had to describe my friend.. I would say.. you either love the guy or you hate him. He is not at all like Flybys guy.. but he is very genuine.. but it takes awhile to realize it.. because he is really unique, I hate to use the term "over the top" .. but that is maybe a good way to describe his personality. Pretty goofy.. very funny, very friendly. A social butterfly of sorts. He's tall .. about 6'ish.. brown hair.. he's white. I feel pretty silly describing this guy.. just watch the show.. he's a lot to take in though.. and just try to give him the benefit of the doubt, I don't think he will be a fan favorite.. i don't see him making it too far on the show personally. Maybe just 1 round?? How long would he be gone for that?

I just can't wait to watch my buddy on TV.. I don't know much about Deanna.. or the show.. so sorry.. I just think it will be hilarious.. even if everyone hates him

So tome it sounds like he makes it thru a few rounds..Correct?

does this guy do some acting too? seems like I read that somewhere.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

He went to CA for a while to give the acting thing a try and then came back. Works in Debt consulting in Texas. No ambition to be a movie star.

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast