Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3018599;
    Twilley, I heart you whichever you are. You're my favorite stalker so far, although I don't think you were quite threatening enough. Grrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrr. Practice. Maybe Greg can give you some lessons. oooowwwww oooooowwwww.

ETA: Twilley's looking good here:
    http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/050...?ref=newsstory
    The link doesn't work for me..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014640;
    Just be glad I didn't have the Twilstash for the show!

Yep.. the shaved prisonbreak hairstyle was definitely not my best look.. not sure what the heck I was thinking.
    Awwwwwww - I kinda liked the prisonbreak hairstyle!

Thanks for joining us - and keeping us laughing!

I hope that you at least got to make out with DeAnna - and if not with D - then maybe Graham, Jeremy, Richard, Brian (TX), or Jason!?? (Hot! Hot! Hot! Hot! and Hot!)

Oh wait on Jokers Updates I forgot - someone mentioned you were missing in a picture - so I said that maybe you had gone outside to hang with Greg-E-Coyote. Was that it?? LOL!

It's all in good fun!!!

Keep on hanging with us, Mr. Twillster!

Yeah... i noticed that I was missing in the toast picture as well.. not sure how that happened.. i think i was just at the edge.. and one of the guys had really bad B.O. so i didn't want to get too close.

I need a smiling emoticon in a ski-mask for my stalker signature..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014558;
    Which is better Stalker or Lurker? Oh well.. I'm just as curious to see how they edit next week as you all are. I haven't seen the stalker commercial but it sounds hilarious.

Thanks for all the support! The next episode should be great! I can't wait!
    beautiful eyes

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014855;
    LOL!! they cut out my entire conversation with her.. and just made it look like I stuttered up there.. so funny!!!!

Oh well I did look like an idiot in the commerical.. not so much a stalker .. more just like a bumbling moron.

What can you do!
    Fleiss!!!

There shouldn't be anything wrong with you coming here to clarify where the edit is misleading could there? I would NEVER want to get you into trouble but it sure would be nice to know things like what you said here.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3017425;
    When it comes to Fleiss' edits we take it with a mountain of salt and a few shots of tequilla.
    Kasha. No tequila for me...he's 12 now
    Last edited by Lynn7; 05-24-2008 at 01:57 AM.

Twilley, You seem to be one hilarious guy!
    Last edited by Jasmine305; 05-24-2008 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3019795;
    Yeah... i noticed that I was missing in the toast picture as well.. not sure how that happened.. i think i was just at the edge.. and one of the guys had really bad B.O. so i didn't want to get too close.

I need a smiling emoticon in a ski-mask for my stalker signature..
    Hey Twilley! You are cracking me up! Your avatar doesn't do you justice...are you going for the suave but keeping a secret look? Or did you imbide in too many funny brownies? Keep posting and hang around with us.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I add my welcome to the board, Twilley. Just so you know, they usually save the comedy bits for the credit roll at the end - so you may appear in a couple more.

The commercial with you hiding in the bushes spying on DeAnna and Graham really needed bats flying through the visual scene to make it really creepy. I can imagine, though, that a cameraman was crouched down with you and a producer was probably holding onto your belt then giving you a push when it was time for the "reveal."

The sneak peek did make you seem more bumbling moron than stalker in your talk with DeAnna. Could you seem any more awkward and rushed? As mentioned - just wait until they literally take the words out of your mouth and rearrange them. That is when we have to note changes in tone and voice. This sleuthing business makes us, at times, feel like bumbling morons as well.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3020295;
    I add my welcome to the board, Twilley. Just so you know, they usually save the comedy bits for the credit roll at the end - so you may appear in a couple more.

The commercial with you hiding in the bushes spying on DeAnna and Graham really needed bats flying through the visual scene to make it really creepy. I can imagine, though, that a cameraman was crouched down with you and a producer was probably holding onto your belt then giving you a push when it was time for the "reveal."

The sneak peek did make you seem more bumbling moron than stalker in your talk with DeAnna. Could you seem any more awkward and rushed? As mentioned - just wait until they literally take the words out of your mouth and rearrange them. That is when we have to note changes in tone and voice. This sleuthing business makes us, at times, feel like bumbling morons as well.

Too bad they didn't give you Freddy Krueger mask and fingernails too!

They gave me a cap to wear.. and I noticed it was actually a ski mask.. but I told them I didn't want to mess up my hair (they didn't catch that I had a shaved head.. silly producers.. trix are for kids).

And.. now that you mention it.. I did see them move a cage full of bats around the set.. they probably have those somewhere in one of the shots flying by when I retire to my Twilley Cave.. I actually didn't get to sleep in a bunk bed.. I had to sleep in a cave. I should have known something was up. STUPID!!! STUPID!!!

=-)