Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Just be glad I didn't have the Twilstash for the show!

Yep.. the shaved prisonbreak hairstyle was definitely not my best look.. not sure what the heck I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014640;

Yep.. the shaved prisonbreak hairstyle was definitely not my best look.. not sure what the heck I was thinking.
    oh my lordie...its twilley!

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014640;

How funny! You have a good sense of humor, and I for one thought the dancing sharks/jets theme was funny. I guess you picked the wrong person to play Jets, but Jason seems more of a ballroom dancer, and not a comedienne.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014558;
    Which is better Stalker or Lurker? Oh well.. I'm just as curious to see how they edit next week as you all are. I haven't seen the stalker commercial but it sounds hilarious.

Thanks for all the support! The next episode should be great! I can't wait!
    Hey Twilley....you can see the commercial and sneak peek on the abc official site...just want to say that they do make you out to be a stalker from the preview, but I'm sure it's all editing.... go check it out! Also, welcome to the board!
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-21-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Howdy Twilley! Welcome...... I love your antics.. cant wait to see more!

LOL!! they cut out my entire conversation with her.. and just made it look like I stuttered up there.. so funny!!!!

Oh well I did look like an idiot in the commerical.. not so much a stalker .. more just like a bumbling moron.

What can you do!

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014855;
    LOL!! they cut out my entire conversation with her.. and just made it look like I stuttered up there.. so funny!!!!

Oh well I did look like an idiot in the commercial.. not so much a stalker .. more just like a bumbling moron.

What can you do!
    Not a thing! Thats just how it goes. Wait until they take half of what you say in one PI, and splice it with the half of what you said in a totally different PI to make it look like you said something very different. But, you'll have your chance at the Men Tell All......... But, they will edit that also!

We do take a lot of this with a grain of salt!

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014558;
    Which is better Stalker or Lurker? Oh well.. I'm just as curious to see how they edit next week as you all are. I haven't seen the stalker commercial but it sounds hilarious.

Thanks for all the support! The next episode should be great! I can't wait!
    Welcome to the FORT twilley! Nice to have you here w/us! We all know Fleiss' tricks and we know to take the stalker edit w/a grain of salt! We are all looking forward to the next episode too!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Oh well I did look like an idiot in the commerical.. not so much a stalker .. more just like a bumbling moron.

What can you do!

YEAH Twilley!!!! I am so glad you decided to join us!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

What can you do!
    Actually, I didn't like that the show did that. I mean, to edit it that way. It seems obvious to me.
    You seem like a nice guy and I just didn't like the edit in the commercial.

Isn't it weird seeing yourself on TV? Are a lot of friends poking some fun at you?
    eta

Ooops! I forgot to say Welcome for the forum!
    Last edited by atem; 05-21-2008 at 09:12 PM.