Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

I've spoken to him once and he seems like a really nice guy.. I'm sure his edit will not be so nice though..

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3013374;
    I've spoken to him once and he seems like a really nice guy.. I'm sure his edit will not be so nice though..
    That's really the problem with this kind of reality show, and I hope the guys who are reading understand that we know this. At least 90% of you are better people than you're edited to be. But we can only react to the "characters" that Fleiss and his evil minions show us, because that's what we have. If any of the guys are reading this statement, please spread it around!

And having said that, I'll say that I had mixed feelings about Twilley the character. I'm not sure I'll like him on repeated exposures. (I'm sure the real person is delightful, however. )
    Bring on The Mole!

From what we've seen in the first episode, Twilley seems like a clear "producer pick" to me.

Was Twilley the guy who had the friend who said you will either love him or hate him?
    I'm the pink flamingo on the green lawn of life who refuses to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person...

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3014315;
    Was Twilley the guy who had the friend who said you will either love him or hate him?
    Yes, Ooohshiney was Twilley's friend posting here and said this.

If he really was bothering her - do you think she would have kept him around as long as she did? We know he makes it to F9..she could have easily cut him...

I am sure they talked him into going up there to get a little extra time with her...

I can hear the producer now - you haven't had much time with her - she might cut you this week - do you want to do something to get her attention and a little more time with her?
    cape , I can totally see that because they do it every season. We even had Krisily spying on Charlie and Sarah W. at the beach. She just happened upon them.....right. I'm sure. Stu the stalker, Trish the stalker, they all reek of producer prompts. Even Jesse's F1 who was spying on Tara's rejection from the window. I'm sure that was her idea as well.

Fleiss- it's boring already. Cant you just let them date without creating all the fake drama?

It seems like there is plenty of drama that naturally ensues from the pressure cooker of the competition. It's just ridiculous.

Which is better Stalker or Lurker? Oh well.. I'm just as curious to see how they edit next week as you all are. I haven't seen the stalker commercial but it sounds hilarious.

Thanks for all the support! The next episode should be great! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014558;
    Which is better Stalker or Lurker? Oh well.. I'm just as curious to see how they edit next week as you all are. I haven't seen the stalker commercial but it sounds hilarious.

Welcome to the boards Twilley.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3014558;

!!! yay thanks for coming out of lurk'dom!

Don't worry about the stalking - alphabet tries to provide us with a stalker whenever they can. We already know they get really creative with their "edits" and will mismatch what ever they can just to get you to look real stalkerish!

It will amuse us, (hope not at your expense), but it won't stop you from finding a really great gal if your interested. Some of our past stalkers (usually have been women) and have gone on to find a really great partner.
    You can laugh at it with us!

Forgot to add - please let you hair grow out a bit - you are really hot!

Hey there twilley! Dont worry - we know all about Fleiss and his stupid dating tricks. We'll just sit back and watch it and giggle along with you.

I just wish Fleiss would quit thinking that they help the show.

Hope you had a good time! And Welcome to the Fort!

PS.
    As to your question, I think lurker is better. Actually howler is the best.