Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 260

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

  1. #41
    The British one... VelvetBex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Warwickshire, UK
    Posts
    610

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3010130;
    I'm looking forward to more of Twilley getting his groove on.
    I second that...looks like Twilley is getting the Joker of the pack edit.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

    Warning: Effects may not last.

  2. #42
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;3013163;
    I second that...looks like Twilley is getting the Joker of the pack edit.

    I think he is a 'love him' or 'hate him' kinda guy LOL - just depends on ones perspective of him
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  3. #43
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Ladies and gentlemen, we have the INFAMOUS "stalker" edit!

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3013241;
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have the INFAMOUS "stalker" edit!
    What does he do that makes him the stalker? All I have ever read on him is he is a big prankster.

  5. #45
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3013257;
    What does he do that makes him the stalker? All I have ever read on him is he is a big prankster.
    The latest commercial......... (my post was made "tongue in cheek")

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3013269;
    The latest commercial......... (my post was made "tongue in cheek")
    Not a problem. I have read on another board alluding to that he may be the stalker and I was just wondering what he has done that makes people think that.

  7. #47
    Frequent FORT SLEURKER AFrankR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    349

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    "watching her every move"...... I believe that was the line.

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3013302;
    "watching her every move"...... I believe that was the line.
    I guess I missed that somewhere. Thanks.

  9. #49
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    If he really was bothering her - do you think she would have kept him around as long as she did? We know he makes it to F9..she could have easily cut him...

    I am sure they talked him into going up there to get a little extra time with her...

    I can hear the producer now - you haven't had much time with her - she might cut you this week - do you want to do something to get her attention and a little more time with her?

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey nennie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,903

    Re: Twilley **spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;3013348;
    If he really was bothering her - do you think she would have kept him around as long as she did? We know he makes it to F9..she could have easily cut him...

    I am sure they talked him into going up there to get a little extra time with her...

    I can hear the producer now - you haven't had much time with her - she might cut you this week - do you want to do something to get her attention and a little more time with her?
    That's what I think cape. Good post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.