Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3022892;
    it looks like he had a nose job.
    don't you think so?
    Since he posts why don't you ask him.

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3022892;
    it looks like he had a nose job.
    don't you think so?
    Deviated septum surgery when I was younger.. but.. it ended up making my nose look crooked. If you look at my face dead on.. it looks like someone punched me hard on my nose on the right side.

What can you do.. our faces weren't meant to look sysmetrical I guess! At least I can breath now.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3022966;
    Deviated septum surgery when I was younger.. but.. it ended up making my nose look crooked. If you look at my face dead on.. it looks like someone punched me hard on my nose on the right side.

What can you do.. our faces weren't meant to look sysmetrical I guess! At least I can breath now.
    Hi Twilley,

You are a hoot! Please stick around and make us smile. Or LOL. Or enlighten us in our misperceptions. Whatever, its good to know you here.

Question... Jeffrey said in a recent interview that you were not there for the right reasons... ???? .... I think doing something for the adventure of it would be a good enough reason for me... but why did you do the show?

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3022966;

Can you tell us who DeAnna picked?
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-27-2008 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3020791;
    Now now.. don't be so quick to judge.. Deanna could still pick me.. I know everyone thinks they have it all figured out.. but I got news for you.. there are a lot of surprises yet to come this season!

BTW: Does everyone get that the Jets and Sharks thing was from Westside Story?
    Yes! That was cute!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Several guys in the interviews of the Departed on the 1st week gave you grief. What's up with that?
    Were you stirring the ... pot (or something else) too much?
    (Their) bitterness of not getting picked?

As for the stalker-talk, I think you saw a chance to get some 1on1 time with De when you were waiting for her after her date with Graham. (I wish you could say if that was producer-induced.)

Quote Originally Posted by shirin;3022978;
    Can you tell us who DeAnna picked?
    You thought you could trick him right!

He is too smart for that one shirin. He can't tell us anything we don't already know in relation to the show or it's outcome. So, aside from very general nonspecific stuff, he could probably tell you what the weather is like right now wherever he is. Probably celebrating the holiday though.... have a good one!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 05-27-2008 at 01:55 PM. Reason: edited word in quote

FORT Newbie

He posts here? Cool.
    Twilley, you're getting a rough edit! But to me you come across as unique and real and funny though nervous/awkward with the situation. Hope life is treating you well!

Quote Originally Posted by fanoffort;3024009;
    He posts here? Cool.
    Twilley, you're getting a rough edit! But to me you come across as unique and sincere.
    I can't believe the guy almost got tongue tied when he needed to be serious.

This guy is a joke. He gives me the creeps and I can not believe she kept him around...ick!