Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3021817;
    I agree. Not to mention the fact that I don't recall any of the guys posting on here until after the first show. Taping is finished so to post after the show starts airing isn't giving anything away as far as I can tell.
    He certainly didn't tell us anything we didn't already know about Fleiss's editing tricks! I think he is funny, and I liked talking with Robert as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3021826;
    He certainly didn't tell us anything we didn't already know about Fleiss's editing tricks! I think he is funny, and I liked talking with Robert as well.
    I love Twilley from his posts and hope he won't get into trouble with TPTB for harmless chatter. He sounds like the kind of guy I would have wanted to date, back in the day. I haven't read Robert's thread yet; I'm heading there next.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Just watched the preview commercial - and I really like how Twilly presents himself to D - even if he came out of the bushes LOL - I think he really has a good heart - maybe a bit nutzy but hey.......... some of us are just that way
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

If the producers spank Twilley, all he has to do is yelp "London Calling" with each spank. There were enough leaks the last few months with that show to sink the whole Fleiss flotilla.

I adore Twilley for being a good bad boy. He's a talker and a dancer, a lurker and a stalker , but not a spoiler or a fighter.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3019795;
    Yeah... i noticed that I was missing in the toast picture as well.. not sure how that happened.. i think i was just at the edge.. and one of the guys had really bad B.O. so i didn't want to get too close.

I need a smiling emoticon in a ski-mask for my stalker signature..
    twillster, you mentioned earlier that we should be glad you didn't have your "twillstash" during the taping of the show. Now, that can be taken two different ways as evidenced by your avatar!!

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3022401;
    If the producers spank Twilley, all he has to do is yelp "London Calling" with each spank. There were enough leaks the last few months with that show to sink the whole Fleiss flotilla.

I adore Twilley for being a good bad boy. He's a talker and a dancer, a lurker and a stalker , but not a spoiler or a fighter.
    From what I heard on our local station segment he is a fun loving guy that is a prankster. They also said he was very popular in school. As serios as this show can be sometimes thay need one to keep it light.

I rewatched the show last night, and was cracking up when he said that the only fighting potion he knew was the "fetal position"!!

Although, by the end of the show, I think he may have rivaled Donato a bit in the drinking department......seemed a little off balance when justing with Jason over the Jet/Sharks showdown.

I think ooooshiney was right......Twilley is one of those "love him" or "hate him" type of guys, and I love him!

Me too Kresge. I might have overlooked him when the bio pictures were out. My loss . He is such a fun good looking guy . I can't wait to see him play the stalker tonight!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

He gets my vote as least likely person TPTB could've cast as stalker. Except that he seems a good sport.

it looks like he had a nose job.
    don't you think so?