Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Any good news from Twilley last night? Was it really him?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3021319;
    Any good news from Twilley last night? Was it really him?
    I am there are little elves at ABC that monitor these boards and I can't believe they wouldn't be all over anyone that was on the show about posting here. I don't believe it's really Twilley. Just my opinion.

Hey, Twilley....can you tell us which of the songs listed on the abc site was your contribution or is that a breach of contract? BTW, please don't tell me you contributed "Jesse's Girl"
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I thought these so called contestants weren't supposed to post on boards etc during the airing of the show . Posting on these boards is no different than being on My Space and they make them either delete them or put them to private so how is it they are getting away with posting on these boards ????. . If anybody actually believes Twilley wins this better go back and review the screencaps because i don't see him past episode 4 and i am no sleuther by no means.
    Last edited by LuvnIt; 05-25-2008 at 09:38 AM.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Along with the dance challenge in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, I think West Side Story's rooftop dance off was terrific! I had the privilege (way back in the history of the universe) of stage lighting a dance with a martial arts base theme...all those slashing reds and yellows - that was fun.

To see what we've found out, check out the episode breakdown thread, which summarizes the finding to date. The screencaps are pulled from commercials and previews, which are stored in the screencaps only thread. I have to warn you, though, that body analysis can get pretty intense since a lot of the photos are back of heads.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvnIt;3021390;
    I thought these so called contestants weren't supposed to post on boards etc during the airing of the show . Posting on these boards is no different than being on My Space and they make them either delete them or put them to private so how is it they are getting away with posting on these boards ????. . If anybody actually believes Twilley wins this better go back and review the screencaps because i don't see him past episode 4 and i am no sleuther by no means.
    I suspect they aren't! We don't see any of the past women contenders blatantly doing so, but then generally speaking women don't have the same psychological make-up as men. What we saw was the women posting pre-season and definitely under more cryptic handles. The men are more daring - they appear as it is happening and under more recognizable names, such as Twilley and Bobby-boy (Robert).
    What I am getting from reading is that ABC's handlers are most likely getting hold of them and telling them to back-off though much to my consternation as I not only enjoy the banter, but I enjoy reading what they have to say and do feel like they can contribute without giving away anything that would seriously get them into trouble.

There is such a thing as Freedom of Speech. I don't see how ABC can prohibit them from posting on MySpace and FaceBook after they have been cut, and that is one way the sleuthers know that they didn't advance. I don't see how that is any different from posting here except that the producers may threaten the life out of them if they say the wrong thing.
    However, I always think back on Kate who blogged and when she got hit with that answered, "Go ahead if you think you can bleed a turnip...."

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3021426;
    I suspect they aren't! We don't see any of the past women contenders blatantly doing so, but then generally speaking women don't have the same psychological make-up as men. What we saw was the women posting pre-season and definitely under more cryptic handles. The men are more daring - they appear as it is happening and under more recognizable names, such as Twilley and Bobby-boy (Robert).
    What I am getting from reading is that ABC's handlers are most likely getting hold of them and telling them to back-off though much to my consternation as I not only enjoy the banter, but I enjoy reading what they have to say and do feel like they can contribute without giving away anything that would seriously get them into trouble.

There is such a thing as Freedom of Speech. I don't see how ABC can prohibit them from posting on MySpace and FaceBook after they have been cut, and that is one way the sleuthers know that they didn't advance. I don't see how that is any different from posting here except that the producers may threaten the life out of them if they say the wrong thing.
    However, I always think back on Kate who blogged and when she got hit with that answered, "Go ahead if you think you can bleed a turnip...."
    There is a difference between a)someone coming home from being elimininated during the taping and then exchanging comments on their myspace or faceback and b)someone posting on their myspace or a message board during the airing of the show itself.
    If you post or do your myspace during the taping of the show itself, it leaves an objective footprint that can suggest how far you made it in the dating process. Whereas, if you post or do your myspace during the airing of the show, it is not an indicator of how far you went in the process.
    There is also a difference between things said on your myspace or message board. Some things can basically be social banter that does not indicate anything about the process or the show, and then other things can be very telling about the show, it's process and the machinations behind the show/process.
    JMO but those that did point "A" above and gave out what TPTB considered "no-no" info got a verbal spanking.
    Those that did point "B" or are just on here to banter and not to give anything of value out--they are not being spanked.(as of yet)

If you go to Robert's thread--it was fairly obvious, that Robert was lurking on FoRT. I found his myspace page---and posted it and within 15 minutes of posting it, Robert who must have been lurking, put his myspace temporarily on private. Not many people can put another's myspace on private without their passwords. If you read his posts--you can discern that if it's not Robert, it's someone posting for him. He's not saying anything to hurt the show, it's basically harmless chatter.

Twilley had a very good friend posting on FoRT, so JMO, I do believe his friend showed Twilley the site and now he is posting on here, but so far it doesn't seem worthy of a Fleiss spanking.

I believe we have had some of the past women from Bachelors shows joining us here, but very carefully posting. They have hinted as to who they are but never fully disclosed, the guarded info they have give has seemed accurate in hindsight. Obviously, they can't say much about the show but, it is about the same as doing a weekly interview for their local news station. They have to uphold their contracts and be careful of what they say.

Also, FORT allows contestants to post and they are obligated to follow the same polite rules as all members.

I also agree that I think that alphabet has people monitoring the FORT; I think that has become a given.

As for Twilley; his friend came on to post very early on, and mentioned that Twilley was reading this thread and had in fact showed it to his friend. Remember Ooohshiney (Twilley's friend) saying you will either love him or hate him? I think Ooohshiney said something like "be nice, as he has feelings too" (me paraphrasing and that is loose translation of what he said). Just look at his avatar - good heavens, who else would produce that for his avatar - ya gotta love the guy!

I love his humor (a lot) and he is smokin! Of course, I have to make sure my DH is gaming when I say things like that

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3020791;
    Now now.. don't be so quick to judge.. Deanna could still pick me.. I know everyone thinks they have it all figured out.. but I got news for you.. there are a lot of surprises yet to come this season!

BTW: Does everyone get that the Jets and Sharks thing was from Westside Story?
    I do believe you forgot to add the traditional phrase:
    "you will just have to watch the show and find out"

sorry Mod's for the double post

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3021754;
    There is a difference between a)someone coming home from being elimininated during the taping and then exchanging comments on their myspace or faceback and b)someone posting on their myspace or a message board during the airing of the show itself.
    If you post or do your myspace during the taping of the show itself, it leaves an objective footprint that can suggest how far you made it in the dating process. Whereas, if you post or do your myspace during the airing of the show, it is not an indicator of how far you went in the process.
    There is also a difference between things said on your myspace or message board. Some things can basically be social banter that does not indicate anything about the process or the show, and then other things can be very telling about the show, it's process and the machinations behind the show/process.
    JMO but those that did point "A" above and gave out what TPTB considered "no-no" info got a verbal spanking.
    Those that did point "B" or are just on here to banter and not to give anything of value out--they are not being spanked.(as of yet)

If you go to Robert's thread--it was fairly obvious, that Robert was lurking on FoRT. I found his myspace page---and posted it and within 15 minutes of posting it, Robert who must have been lurking, put his myspace temporarily on private. Not many people can put another's myspace on private without their passwords. If you read his posts--you can discern that if it's not Robert, it's someone posting for him. He's not saying anything to hurt the show, it's basically harmless chatter.

Twilley had a very good friend posting on FoRT, so JMO, I do believe his friend showed Twilley the site and now he is posting on here, but so far it doesn't seem worthy of a Fleiss spanking.
    I agree. Not to mention the fact that I don't recall any of the guys posting on here until after the first show. Taping is finished so to post after the show starts airing isn't giving anything away as far as I can tell.