Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilley **spoilers**

Re: Twilley **spoilers**

Silly Twilley...glad to have you with us!

Hey, Twilley! I want to add my. I can see that you have a great sense of humor and hope you can post lots with us. (BTW, I was a huge fan of the 72 Dolphins. What a season, what a team! I was excited to find out that you were going to be on the show and am looking forward to seeing more of your escapades. I loved your Sharks and Jets, idea, too. I would have played.)

ETA: From your posts, I think DeDe missed out big time by not choosing you.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 05-24-2008 at 08:19 PM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;3020732;
    Hey, Twilley! I want to add my. I can see that you have a great sense of humor and hope you can post lots with us. (BTW, I was a huge fan of the 72 Dolphins. What a season, what a team! I was excited to find out that you were going to be on the show and am looking forward to seeing more of your escapades. I loved your Sharks and Jets, idea, too. I would have played.)

ETA: From your posts, I think DeDe missed out big time by not choosing you.
    Now now.. don't be so quick to judge.. Deanna could still pick me.. I know everyone thinks they have it all figured out.. but I got news for you.. there are a lot of surprises yet to come this season!

BTW: Does everyone get that the Jets and Sharks thing was from Westside Story?

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3020791;
    Now now.. don't be so quick to judge.. Deanna could still pick me.. I know everyone thinks they have it all figured out.. but I got news for you.. there are a lot of surprises yet to come this season!

You're too funny Twilley And I can't speak for anyone else, but yeah, I got the Jets and Sharks thing Don't even know how many times I watched that movie...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Twilley....are getting the "hidden" edit?
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Now this sounds really fun and exciting!

I don't think you have any idea how good FoRT sleuthers are, though. (Not me, but the supersleuths.) They know how to use the SC and logic to narrow things down pretty well. However, I'm going to keep an open mind, and I'll definitely be cheering for you as long as you are there. If Fleiss gives you a bad edit, come here and laugh with us. I totally love your sense of humor. You "Had me at Hello" here on this board. Bad news for you: I am old and fat, no good even as a "cougar." But I am sure you will gain many fans. I hope this experience was a good one for you and lots of great things happen for you as a result.

I love musicals, and West Side Story is one of the best, IMO. I got it immediately. Personally, I think it would have been a great stunt. Better than paintball or beer pong or whatever else guys frequently come up with to entertain themselves. I guess the other men were too nervous about DeDe to want to play along. I think it's great that you kept your sense of humor, even at the meet and greet.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twilley;3020665;
    They gave me a cap to wear.. and I noticed it was actually a ski mask.. but I told them I didn't want to mess up my hair (they didn't catch that I had a shaved head.. silly producers.. trix are for kids).

And.. now that you mention it.. I did see them move a cage full of bats around the set.. they probably have those somewhere in one of the shots flying by when I retire to my Twilley Cave.. I actually didn't get to sleep in a bunk bed.. I had to sleep in a cave. I should have known something was up. STUPID!!! STUPID!!!

=-)

Adding my welcome to the rest of them, Twilley. I loved your Jets/Sharks banter at the end of the show (and, yes, I totally got it-- thought it was hilarious!) Did you ever get anyone out on the dance floor to tango? Sorry they've portrayed you as 'the stalker' this season, but most of us can see through their lame attempt.

Did they at least give you a cape to wear when you headed to your cave?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Twilley--you are HILARIOUS!!!! You are such a breath of fresh air. Thanks for bringing some humor to my TV screen!

and I am about the cave!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Welcome to the Fort Twilley, Yes , I knew the jets and sharks were from westsid story. I hope you had a great expierence . 'cime on , give us forters a little hint on the "surprises" yet to come. We are good reading between the lines.

Hmmm, I think so! That's the first clue that you were going to be the prankster of the show. It's nice to have you posting. Being able to hear first hand what really happened is always fun.