Page 1 of 255 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

  1. #1
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Graham **SPOILERS**



    Age: 29
    Occupation: Professional basketball player
    Currently resides in: Raleigh, NC

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    I heard he was trying to start up a non for profit camp for sick children. What a sweetheart.

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    That is definitely Graham getting the kiss in the preview

  4. #4
    I LOVE LAMP Jammie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    MO, USA
    Posts
    971

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Yep, looks like Graham gets a good kiss from our Dee! He's hot!
    Cheers, Jammie

    It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

  5. #5
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;2980089;
    That is definitely Graham getting the kiss in the preview
    I was just getting ready to ask if that is the sruffy face! I can never tell right away, you all with young eyes need to do that

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by luv4dummies;2980101;
    I was just getting ready to ask if that is the sruffy face! I can never tell right away, you all with young eyes need to do that
    I caught it because of his sideburns.

  7. #7
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2979975;
    What a cutie-pa-tootie!

    He is adorable, but the fact we have a commercial of him kissing Dee, pretty much nixes any possibility of him being F1.

    Speaking of commercials......I am so , my satellite went out and I have only 2 minutes of Grey's recorded and NO commercial!

  8. #8
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2980277;
    He is adorable, but the fact we have a commercial of him kissing Dee, pretty much nixes any possibility of him being F1.

    Speaking of commercials......I am so , my satellite went out and I have only 2 minutes of Grey's recorded and NO commercial!
    You make a good point...usually the one who isn't shown much in the first few commercials are the ones to watch for....the fact that he is shown already kissing DeAnna could mean final 2...

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2980277;
    He is adorable, but the fact we have a commercial of him kissing Dee, pretty much nixes any possibility of him being F1.

    Speaking of commercials......I am so , my satellite went out and I have only 2 minutes of Grey's recorded and NO commercial!
    He is not F1 but he sure is a sweetheart.

  10. #10
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2980291;
    You make a good point...usually the one who isn't shown much in the first few commercials are the ones to watch for....the fact that he is shown already kissing DeAnna could mean final 2...

    I'm thinking F2 also at this point......maybe even 3 or 4. We'll have to go back and check some dates to see when we think he came home vs when filming ended.

    He is definitely one of my favs!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.