Page 9 of 255 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Let them be in love

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2987475;
    Haha, I am obviously not good at this. Had to remove old photos and random bits that I had on photobucket before. Now its just full of his stuff! Now I reallllly feel stalkerish.
    Did you find those on facebook? I didn't see any like this! hmm.... but I am new to facebook as I am with myspace have some stuff figured out..... not enough I will just rely on others

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2987477;

Are these links/photos showing up?
    They show up as links...here let me fix it so the image shows up...

Who is the girl? I am jealous

FORT Fan

There are all on facebook. There are about 60+ pictures on there. I'm really surprised he doesn't seem to have ANY security settings placed up, some comments related to DeAnna (status, relationship?)... Fleiss will probably be on him soon. I grabbed about 15 photos I thought could be good for sleuthing, but someone should PM me if we actually want to be able to see any of them!

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2987483;
    There are all on facebook. There are about 60+ pictures on there. I'm really surprised he doesn't seem to have ANY security settings placed up, some comments related to DeAnna (status, relationship?)... Fleiss will probably be on him soon. I grabbed about 15 photos I thought could be good for sleuthing, but someone should PM me if we actually want to be able to see any of them!
    Can you post the comments about Deanna? I want to see if there any hints in the comments...Thanks

FORT Fan

Here are the one's I found interesting:

Status: Updated Wed 5/7: Graham Bunn.. is not allowed to use facebook for awhile...2 roads
    Relationship: As of today: It's complicated

Friend 1 posting at 7:41pm on May 7th, 2008
    i heard some rumors...where were you for a month!??! please tell me anything to do with reality television..xoxo

Friend 1 posting at at 7:44pm on May 8th, 2008
    dying right now. Deanna is my girl.

Friend 2 posting at 1:13pm on May 8th, 2008
    You dirty dogg you!! Glad all is well!!

Friend 3 at at 7:53am on May 8th, 2008
    bunn...it's carter. facebook is the worst so i broke into ricky's account. give me a call when you get a chance. talk to you soon buddy

Friend 3 at 1:40pm on May 8th, 2008
    carter, i hate you. Bunn... The Bachelorette.. I love.

Friend 4 at 7:41am on April 21st, 2008
    I've tried calling you a few times, but your phone is always off...I hope things are great with you, and we need to catch up soon!

PS Don't EVER talk to my caddy again

Friend 5 at at 4:10pm on April 11th, 2008
    that text not makin any sense??? me textin back one second later and no response?????? i hate.....

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2987492;
    Here are the one's I found interesting:

Status: Updated Wed 5/7: Graham Bunn.. is not allowed to use facebook for awhile...2 roads
    Relationship: As of today: It's complicated

Friend 1 posting at 7:41pm on May 7th, 2008
    i heard some rumors...where were you for a month!??! please tell me anything to do with reality television..xoxo

Friend 1 posting at at 7:44pm on May 8th, 2008
    dying right now. Deanna is my girl.

Friend 2 posting at 1:13pm on May 8th, 2008
    You dirty dogg you!! Glad all is well!!

Friend 3 at at 7:53am on May 8th, 2008
    bunn...it's carter. facebook is the worst so i broke into ricky's account. give me a call when you get a chance. talk to you soon buddy

Friend 3 at 1:40pm on May 8th, 2008
    carter, i hate you. Bunn... The Bachelorette.. I love.

Friend 4 at 7:41am on April 21st, 2008
    I've tried calling you a few times, but your phone is always off...I hope things are great with you, and we need to catch up soon!

PS Don't EVER talk to my caddy again

Friend 5 at at 4:10pm on April 11th, 2008
    that text not makin any sense??? me textin back one second later and no response?????? i hate.....
    Thank you! So he updated his account on may 7th....hmmmm

ETA:I am surprised that he has a profile, and that it is not private..Well by tomorrow his account will probably be gone...so swipe all the pics you can

FORT Fan

Actually, he added friends starting at 10:22am on May 2??? Maybe he's only F4?

He also originally stated on May 7th in his status:
    "Graham is hopeing you know its not always how it seems....trust.' 9:46am May 7.

Wow, facebook is perfect for stal... I mean sleuthing.

FORT Fogey

Looking at his pictures and reading his profile, makes me think the first impression I had of him was right. Probably not at the point in his life where he wants to settle down. Is more in it for the experience and the challenge, then finding love.

If he and Jeremy are F2, I can see him being the Charlie and Jeremy the Ryan.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Sounds like May 7... "it's complicated" could be either F1 or F2, but I am guessing he's at least F3. Screen caps on Monday will confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2987499;
    Actually, he added friends starting at 10:22am on May 2??? Maybe he's only F4?
    That makes sense since we were told he came home on the 2nd...so probably final 4/3...