Page 55 of 255 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

  1. #541
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,235

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3030185;
    Bloomers
    Your theory sounds pretty credible to me. Interested to see how it all plays out. Graham is definitely closed-off - notice how he doesn't engage in all the sh** between Ron and Jeremy.
    Ahh...but at the culmination of the Ryan/Ron confrontation with Jeremy where Jeremy says, "If you question her intentions, you are questioning your own..." at the last RC, Graham is shown tipping his glass to Jeremy and saying, "...well played." He may not have been in the middle of it, but he was an avid observer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #542
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3030243;


    I wish we knew where this takes place - she appears to be all dolled up, so maybe it's pre-RC?? And F4 RC would take place at the mans....
    It seems like it is outside of the houseas in ,the actual outside not the inside...look at the house structure ,roof...
    Last edited by goldie2; 05-30-2008 at 12:33 PM.

  3. #543
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3030244;
    Ahh...but at the culmination of the Ryan/Ron confrontation with Jeremy where Jeremy says, "If you question her intentions, you are questioning your own..." at the last RC, Graham is shown tipping his glass to Jeremy and saying, "...well played." He may not have been in the middle of it, but he was an avid observer.
    I heard that comment as well and he also was surprised when Ron said that Jeremy took him for a 1-1..he said "No way" I don't believe it...He seemed to be as irritated as the others were at Jeremy and was being sarcastic with his comment to him..

  4. #544
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,969

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3030236;
    I guess I'm just curious how everyone knows he leaves - and how everyone knows the crying over the note shot is about Graham? Did I miss something on an earlier thread where this was proven?
    We don't know about the note. We do know that he leaves. There is a hometown screencap that indicates that he gets to F4. There is no Fantasy Date screencap for him, but there are for three of the others, and we know that there are 3 in the final F3. That means that Graham leaves at F4. Also, he was seen by a close friend on May 2 which was before filming of the Last Chance Dates and the Final Rose Ceremony. The good friend posted before any of us knew the schedule of the filming, and we believe her to be genuine.

    The question now is: What was involved in Graham's leaving? We don't usually discuss whether a contestant has anything to do voluntarily with their leaving. It is usually taken for granted that they just get cut; however, Graham is proving to be a different situation. Although we feel like Fleiss and Co will edit him as being cut in a fairly routine manner F4, we are questioning from his Myspace ( Facebook?) accounts before they were closed remarks that indicate that perhaps along with statements made about the death in the family on other boards that Graham had input into his leaving and that he still very much cares. That is why there is so much speculation.

    The speculation is not that he leaves; it is in all of the circumstances surrounding his leaving.

  5. #545
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3030256;
    We don't know about the note. We do know that he leaves. There is a hometown screencap that indicates that he gets to F4. There is no Fantasy Date screencap for him, but there are for three of the others, and we know that there are 3 in the final F3. That means that Graham leaves at F4. Also, he was seen by a close friend on May 2 which was before filming of the Last Chance Dates and the Final Rose Ceremony. The good friend posted before any of us knew the schedule of the filming, and we believe her to be genuine.

    The question now is: What was involved in Graham's leaving? We don't usually discuss whether a contestant has anything to do voluntarily with their leaving. It is usually taken for granted that they just get cut; however, Graham is proving to be a different situation. Although we feel like Fleiss and Co will edit him as being cut in a fairly routine manner F4, we are questioning from his Myspace ( Facebook?) accounts before they were closed remarks that indicate that perhaps along with statements made about the death in the family on other boards that Graham had input into his leaving and that he still very much cares. That is why there is so much speculation.

    The speculation is not that he leaves; it is in all of the circumstances surrounding his leaving.
    Yeah,the facebook comments were kinda odd..I don't remeber them exactly..just about Trust..and something about Graham's hoping you know all is not what it appears....relationship staus..complicated..

    something like that..

  6. #546
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    3,897

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3030236;
    I guess I'm just curious how everyone knows he leaves - and how everyone knows the crying over the note shot is about Graham? Did I miss something on an earlier thread where this was proven?
    We know he leaves because of screencaps as well as other information that has been privately provided.

    I'm only speculating about the card. Her expression is a sad one and I can't think of any other situation that would invoke these kinds of emotions from DeAnna. Unless Graham had to suddenly leave and wrote her afterward to explain it all. Heck, it could be a card from her late mother that her dad was supposed to give her at an important time in her life. Whatever it is, those are not happy tears.

  7. #547
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3030275;
    We know he leaves because of screencaps as well as other information that has been privately provided.

    I'm only speculating about the card. Her expression is a sad one and I can't think of any other situation that would invoke these kinds of emotions from DeAnna. Unless Graham had to suddenly leave and wrote her afterward to explain it all. Heck, it could be a card from her late mother that her dad was supposed to give her at an important time in her life. Whatever it is, those are not happy tears.
    I thought it was said somewhere that the F4 cut /rose ceremony was the hardest for her....DOn't know where that is though to find it ....
    Last edited by goldie2; 05-30-2008 at 12:56 PM.

  8. #548
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,235

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3030289;
    I thought it was said somewhere that the F4 cut /rose ceremony was the hardest for her....DOn't know where that is though to find..
    I don't know if she has made that statement yet, but other bachelors have made that statement.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  9. #549
    FORT Fan Kimmie0712's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    304

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3030289;
    I thought it was said somewhere that the F4 cut /rose ceremony was the hardest for her....DOn't know where that is though to find..
    I think as the show progresses we will see more of an emotional side to De as far as the rc's. She's already shown how difficult it is for her at the last rc. Over the next few weeks we will see just how emotionally involved she gets with all these men.

    I sure wouldn't want to be in her shoes....well, maybe a few of those kisses wouldn't be too bad.

  10. #550
    To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3030294;
    I don't know if she has made that statement yet, but other bachelors have made that statement.

    What do you mean? Bachs that have left?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.