Page 52 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3028289;
    But, if I remember correctly, Ian was never shy around Mer. There was never any awkwardness between them, it was more that Ian didn't care for the cameras, the process, etc. I just didn't see taht incredible chemistry between Dee and Graham on their date. JMHO
    Very well said MissMilano. I think for us, Ian lovers, we saw in Graham what we have been missing all along: Ian. But he is not Ian and De is not Meredith.

Don't get me wrong, I like them both, but when we say we did not see it, I think deep inside, we are comparing them to Meredith and Ian, do you agree?
    I saw that chemistry on the first night, but like you, I did not see it on the 1 on 1.

Now from what I unsderstand, Graham has modeled, so consequently he should be comfortable in front of the cameras, with that said however, there is a huge difference between a still shot and a rolling camera that can capture your every gesture. I think he is NOT uncomfortable around De, but is uncomfortable about the setup and the process. He probably is not used to chasing women so that would be an awkward thing for him, and I don't expect him to be all over her either, but...

But, body language is telling, and no matter how cute, endearing and gentleman he is, I just did not see the fire between them (although I was routing for them) like we saw between Ian and Meredith's first date that could turn into a long lasting romance. She was physically attracted to him the first night, but on the 1 on 1 something did not click I think.

For example, if they had this unbelievable chemistry, he would not have been scared that he might not receive a rose (although that might be scipted too).
    And finally, that last kiss... She turned her cheek. Not a good sign if the guy is smokin' HOT, like she said (unless she knew Twilley was waiting for her and did not want to kiss Graham in front of him, that's a possibility as well I guess).

So no Lynn, I am not expecting that Graham will come back at the FRC... It was just a wishful thinking

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3028671;
    Hi! I'm new to FORT. I've been reading all of your posts since April. I'm not a big fan of reality t.v. But, unlike some, I loved Matt Grant!

Hello from N.C.!

Anyway, I'm not sure if the post above is regarding my post on the other board. I have a good friend that grew up with Graham. I wanted to clarify that my friend has not talked to Graham since March, but says that it "looked" to him like Graham did like DeAnna. He didn't understand why people thought he didn't. He said Graham looked uncomfortable, and guessed that it was because he was supposed to talk about his feelings even though he had barely gotten a chance to speak to her before. That's what his remarks were about at the campfire regarding the intensity of her questions. Plus, if he didn't say the right thing he wasn't going to get a chance to talk to her again. PRESSURE.

I'll go ahead and tell you that I do not know if Graham went home early, or about any personal emergency. My friend has not heard anything, which makes him think there was no critical emergency. But he is going to call and check on him to make sure he is o.k.

I doubt that I will know anything, as I do not know him personally.

I just wanted to clear that up! Nice to finally have something to say!
    to FORT DaisyofHazard. Thank you for your post.

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3028671;
    Hi! I'm new to FORT. I've been reading all of your posts since April. I'm not a big fan of reality t.v. But, unlike some, I loved Matt Grant!

Hello from N.C.!

Anyway, I'm not sure if the post above is regarding my post on the other board. I have a good friend that grew up with Graham. I wanted to clarify that my friend has not talked to Graham since March, but says that it "looked" to him like Graham did like DeAnna. He didn't understand why people thought he didn't. He said Graham looked uncomfortable, and guessed that it was because he was supposed to talk about his feelings even though he had barely gotten a chance to speak to her before. That's what his remarks were about at the campfire regarding the intensity of her questions. Plus, if he didn't say the right thing he wasn't going to get a chance to talk to her again. PRESSURE.

I'll go ahead and tell you that I do not know if Graham went home early, or about any personal emergency. My friend has not heard anything, which makes him think there was no critical emergency. But he is going to call and check on him to make sure he is o.k.

I doubt that I will know anything, as I do not know him personally.

I just wanted to clear that up! Nice to finally have something to say!
    Is this a typo? Graham didn't even meet DeAnna until April 1st right?

Graham does remind me a little of Ian although of course without the chemistry that M & I had. We really shouldn't compare their first dates because Ian didn't have his one on one date until the 3rd week and after a group date. I would have found it strange to be in that situation because they had barely met so how could you have romantic feelings about each other. Having to answer such personal questions made it even stranger. I'm not hoping that he'll come back and sweep her off her feet because that never happens. I'm just happy to see him for as long as possible. I wonder if they'd ask him to the the bachelor?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3029187;
    Graham does remind me a little of Ian although of course without the chemistry that M & I had. We really shouldn't compare their first dates because Ian didn't have his one on one date until the 3rd week and after a group date. I would have found it strange to be in that situation because they had barely met so how could you have romantic feelings about each other. Having to answer such personal questions made it even stranger. I'm not hoping that he'll come back and sweep her off her feet because that never happens. I'm just happy to see him for as long as possible. I wonder if they'd ask him to the the bachelor?
    You make some great points albean..and I agree that the whole Graham and DEE story line at first had the Mer and Ian vibe going..even in the scs's sluething before the show started with the hammock scene..it looked as though it may have that potential and I think many were excited about them..

I agree that him having the first date may have put him at a disadvantage..they hardly knew one another and she really did not mess around with her questioning him...Mer and Ian had more time to get to know one another before they were finally alone and could feel more comfortable probably..

many who like Mer and Ian were hoping for a similiar story line this time..but it is what it is and it will be fun to watch until he leaves..

p.s. Love your Avaitar!

Just showing some Graham love...thought ya'll might enjoy these

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;3029395;
    Just showing some Graham love...thought ya'll might enjoy these

Thank you K9Mom for the lovely pictures. I love the first one, he was probably so tired and had not slept for 2 days!!!

However the last one is very telling, maybe Lynn7 can analyze it, she's usually dead on. That's when I said there's not much chemistry between them, although he was endearing in his goodbye gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3029013;
    Is this a typo? Graham didn't even meet DeAnna until April 1st right?
    Perhaps the other person hadn't talked to Graham for other reasons (life just busy or that's just how the friendship is, etc.) since March 1st and the OP was saying that just b/c they'd not talked since then, not that it was necessarily due to Graham already being on 'set'?

I don't know, that was just how I read it...but I could certainly be incorrect! just a thought

I posted something on this in the "Thoughts and Comments" thread. During Graham's 1 on 1 date there is a PI of DeAnna in a brown and blue top and she's saying that she had a very serious conversation with Graham. When did this PI occur??? Also, I remembered that Ian and Mer flew a Kite during their FD.

FORT for the 411 user DaisyofHazard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3028598;
    According to a poster on the alphabet board, he was very into Dee and apparently, still is. This person claims to know him IRL.
    Hi guys! This is the post that I was responding to when I posted about my friend knowing Graham.

It turns out that the reference is to a post on the other board where someone was talking about DeAnna having the producers approach Graham since the show ended and give him her contact info. They said Graham was still carrying a torch for De.

I don't know... my connection has nothing like that to say. I just heard that Graham is a great guy etc.

As to the question about the date my friend last talked to Graham, it was March. He said was going to be busy this spring. As Graham lives in N.Y. they don't talk all the time. They are guys and they try to "keep up".

Anyway, I promise this is all legit. Even though it is not much. I'm sure if I knew Graham I wouldn't post. No one wants to get anyone in that much financial trouble!