Page 51 of 255 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3027303;
    I'm a little confused-- what ending do you all think could possibly happen??

Graham leaves and then comes swooping in at the end of the show to sweep Deanna off her feet, despite having missed the fantasy dates and meet the parents?

I know this is the unpopular opinion, but I didn't see 'it' between them. Yes, I think they're both attracted to each other, but Graham seemed very disinterested. He's got Deanna lying in his arms, he kisses the top of her head, she turns her head up to kiss him and he turns away.

I'm assuming, Lynn, that you were intimating that he is the person who got special treatment and lots of alone time. If that were the case, then I just don't understand why he'd go at F4. Sorry, but I'm not buying into the conspiracy theory-- I've got flashbacks of 'Bettina's coming back' going on here...
    Okay, just so we're clear. Graham is not coming back in a surprise ending. While I have mentioned that one guy in particular had special time with DeAnna I only said that there is an "A" in his name, that he wore blue shorts and I drew a picture of him (now in the Fun thread even though I didn't think my drawing was *that* funny ). I only posted those little tidbits in the Thoughts thread, being careful not to be too specific with who I was talking about. As I said, we probably won't even be shown what it was that I was referring to thanks to Fleiss and his minions reading this board.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3027562;
    Okay, just so we're clear. Graham is not coming back in a surprise ending.
    Well, there was stalker Trish-trash F4 from Jesse's season who crashed Mandy J's Fantasy date dinner and then tried to muscle her way into the suite that night. I think that was an (unwanted) surprise.
    But, it is usually the sweet F3s that we hear this same old song and dance about a surprise reappearance - Danielle, Bettina, Amanda - and of course once they are gone, that is it, no matter how much we the fans liked them.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 05-28-2008 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3027539;
    Capegal, perhaps you didn't watch Meredith's season (the best ever btw!!! ) ?

A lot of us in this thread remember a similarly shy, fish-out-of-water, always in the background, even hiding behind plants at times bachelor who won Meredith's heart. So I for one don't have any problem when Graham displays similar characteristics. I don't think Ian ever had a clue where he was headed half the time either!!
    But, if I remember correctly, Ian was never shy around Mer. There was never any awkwardness between them, it was more that Ian didn't care for the cameras, the process, etc. I just didn't see taht incredible chemistry between Dee and Graham on their date. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by MissMilano;3028289;
    But, if I remember correctly, Ian was never shy around Mer. There was never any awkwardness between them, it was more that Ian didn't care for the cameras, the process, etc. I just didn't see taht incredible chemistry between Dee and Graham on their date. JMHO

I happen to agree. Meredith could barely keep her hands off of Ian and there was a lot of eye contact and teasing. I didn't sense any chemistry at all between Dee and Graham. Nice kiss, but I didn't sense that "pull" toward each other. Not that it doesn't eventually develop, but it's not the immediate animal chemistry that Mer and Ian had. Yowza.

Quote Originally Posted by drparoo;3028319;
    I happen to agree. Meredith could barely keep her hands off of Ian and there was a lot of eye contact and teasing. I didn't sense any chemistry at all between Dee and Graham. Nice kiss, but I didn't sense that "pull" toward each other. Not that it doesn't eventually develop, but it's not the immediate animal chemistry that Mer and Ian had. Yowza.
    Same here. He looked like his thoughts were elsewhere.

The bachelors are living in a very bizarre situation with cameras all around and an unnatural social environment in which they're cut off from the media, books, music, etc. I would absolutely crack up under those circumstances, and in that regard, maybe Graham and I have something in common! If he later has a reason to go home, I wouldn't blame him in the least for doing so. He can find another girl in a saner environment
    Bring on The Mole!

FORT Fogey

According to a poster on the alphabet board, he was very into Dee and apparently, still is. This person claims to know him IRL.

FORT for the 411 user DaisyofHazard's Avatar

Hi! I'm new to FORT. I've been reading all of your posts since April. I'm not a big fan of reality t.v. But, unlike some, I loved Matt Grant!

Hello from N.C.!

Anyway, I'm not sure if the post above is regarding my post on the other board. I have a good friend that grew up with Graham. I wanted to clarify that my friend has not talked to Graham since March, but says that it "looked" to him like Graham did like DeAnna. He didn't understand why people thought he didn't. He said Graham looked uncomfortable, and guessed that it was because he was supposed to talk about his feelings even though he had barely gotten a chance to speak to her before. That's what his remarks were about at the campfire regarding the intensity of her questions. Plus, if he didn't say the right thing he wasn't going to get a chance to talk to her again. PRESSURE.

I'll go ahead and tell you that I do not know if Graham went home early, or about any personal emergency. My friend has not heard anything, which makes him think there was no critical emergency. But he is going to call and check on him to make sure he is o.k.

I doubt that I will know anything, as I do not know him personally.

I just wanted to clear that up! Nice to finally have something to say!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3028671;
    Hi! I'm new to FORT. I've been reading all of your posts since April. I'm not a big fan of reality t.v. But, unlike some, I loved Matt Grant!

Hello from N.C.!

Anyway, I'm not sure if the post above is regarding my post on the other board. I have a good friend that grew up with Graham. I wanted to clarify that my friend has not talked to Graham since March, but says that it "looked" to him like Graham did like DeAnna. He didn't understand why people thought he didn't. He said Graham looked uncomfortable, and guessed that it was because he was supposed to talk about his feelings even though he had barely gotten a chance to speak to her before. That's what his remarks were about at the campfire regarding the intensity of her questions. Plus, if he didn't say the right thing he wasn't going to get a chance to talk to her again. PRESSURE.

I'll go ahead and tell you that I do not know if Graham went home early, or about any personal emergency. My friend has not heard anything, which makes him think there was no critical emergency. But he is going to call and check on him to make sure he is o.k.

to the board, DaisyofHazard! Thanks for the info and if you find out more later and you'd like to share, please do!

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyofHazard;3028671;

Hello from N.C.!

Welcome to the FORT! We are so glad to have you here! Thank you for telling us what you can about Graham. I am sure he was very nervous on his date w/DeAnna so that makes perfect sense as to why he looked so uncomfortable.
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Thanks DaisyofHazzard and welcome to FoRT!!