Page 4 of 255 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2982277;
    Sorry, CSW, this is just a piece of the summary overview that I did based on all of the posts from the different posters of what they said about the guys that they knew. I kept bringing it forward, as there was new information, over in the DeAnna B4 spoilers thread.
    Ahhh, thanks, Lynn! I'll try to dig up the original post and compare it against MacGirl's to see where they fall.

Nice compilation of posts for the various bachelors, btw. Thanks!

ETA: Okay-- I'll dig up that post from MacGirl to see when she thought the FRC was held!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2982284;
    Oh, and based on the original poster's comments that I referred to about him coming home 'this past weekend', Graham returned home either May 2nd, May 3rd or May 4th
    LOL when was the FRC?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Okay, found it --

Here's MacGirl's post, dated 4/30

Quote Originally Posted by MacGirl;2960597;
    Taping has been finished for over a week.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2982286;
    LOL when was the FRC?
    That is the million dollar question. According to Lellis (thanks ) the FRC was originally Saturday April 26. Then, I believe she changed the schedule to a Saturday May 2 FRC. Then, after that, I believe she changed it back to a Saturday April 26 FRC because she double checked the programming schedule (available online?). So, the bottom line is that Graham either spent extra time with DeAnna after an April 26th FRC or he came home the weekend *of* the FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982299;
    Okay, found it --

Here's MacGirl's post, dated 4/30
    So taping ended April 22? I see the 4/26 quote...but MacGirl says OVER a week..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2982310;
    So taping ended April 22? I see the 4/26 quote...but MacGirl says OVER a week..
    It's hard to say but I would tend to go with Lellis on this one. She's a scheduling queen

FORT Newbie

Okay, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, and I really hope it won't be construed as a negative, but Graham does some modeling to help pay the bills. It's not his only job, though, as modeling gigs can be either feast or famine. Maybe I can dig up a few of his print ads.

IF I recall correctly D has also done some as well - and commercials as well - but don't bet the bank on that LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2983191;
    Okay, I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, and I really hope it won't be construed as a negative, but Graham does some modeling to help pay the bills. It's not his only job, though, as modeling gigs can be either feast or famine. Maybe I can dig up a few of his print ads.
    Can you post them carolinagirl? I would love to see them.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2983200;
    Can you post them carolinagirl? I would love to see them.
    I'll definitely see if I can find a few. It may take a few days, so don't give up on me!