Page 3 of 255 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2980999;
    Well, you never know. He could still be the F1. Fleiss decided to switch it up this year and Shayne has been front and center since day one on the Bachelor...so who knows.
    You are right! After this past season, it appears that anything goes from now on! I wouldn't discount him as being F1 just because he was seen kissing DeAnna in the commerical...
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

I love basketball, and he sure is cute! Guess we'll see, but I agree normally he would probably not be F1 since he's already been shown in a kissing SC. Still, Fleiss seems to be changing his ways so who knows.

Hot (always loved the dark hair/light eyes combo) and a sweetie. Bet he goes far, even if not F1!

Bringing forward what we know about Graham from other thread:
    carolina girl has posted that she believes a guy originally from North Carolina could be our professional basketball player or that there are two other ways they could have tagged his occupation. She has seen him on the NY billboard. He also sounds completely adorable and, according to her, he just got back this past weekend. Graham Bunn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2982009;
    carolina girl has posted that she believes a guy originally from North Carolina could be our professional basketball player or that there are two other ways they could have tagged his occupation. She has seen him on the NY billboard. He also sounds completely adorable and, according to her, he just got back this past weekend. Graham Bunn
    Hey everyone. I'm just putting together a compilation of her posts so that they are all together in an effort to get the overall picture from her point of view of Graham. It's in progress...so just give me a minute and I'll have it all in here.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2980999;
    Well, you never know. He could still be the F1. Fleiss decided to switch it up this year and Shayne has been front and center since day one on the Bachelor...so who knows.
    Shayne was actually NOT seen in any early previews of the show.

Nothing is impossible, but that fact Graham is featured kissing Dee, it doesn't bode well for the F1 position. We'll have to see how the season progresses.

FORT Fogey

I did this for Paul and Jeremy but I forgot to do this for Graham. Here are the posts by Carolina girl that tell us a little bit more about Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2961002;
    Hey, y'all! I stumbled across this site while looking for info on the Bachelorette 4. I know someone (one of the guys) on the show, and I was interested to see if there were any leaks. I'm another one who doesn't want to say a whole lot until after the first episode, but I'm happy to say that the guy I know is a super sweet, incredibly handsome Southern boy (2 guesses where he's from -- check my screen name).

Also, I'm almost 100% positive that taping hasn't ended yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2961061;
    Not South Carolina; the other Carolina. He doesn't live here now, but he's a Carolina boy through and through.

And I could definitely be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're not done taping. I just don't want to say more than that-- I'm so sorry that it doesn't answer your question!
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2961190;
    Thanks for the kind welcome! I can say with 100% honesty that I was not at his hometown date (if he's had one at all), but that it wouldn't surprise me a bit if he does make it quite far.

I'm not a big reality TV watcher, so I'm very new at all of this (the abbreviations in these threads have my head spinning, lol) and y'all will probably have to bear with me as I get the hang of all of this. But truly, the guy I know is a fabulous person -- I hope it comes across in the show!
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2976911;
    Hi, all. I'm coming out of hiding to tell you a little about Mr. NC. He's warmhearted, compassionate and loyal, but he also has a super fun, mischevious & playful side. He's done a lot of really cool things in his life, but he's about as humble and unassuming as anyone you'd ever meet. It's already been mentioned in one of the press releases, but he is incredibly charming. I'd say he's a little on the introspective side, but he has also been known to bust out and be the life of the party. Also probably not as tall as you would think, 6'1"ish.

I've always thought that you could tell a lot about a man by the way a child reacts to him. Graham is wonderful with kids, and our 5 year old thinks he hung the moon. I showed my little sweetie Graham's picture on The Bachelorette website, and he asked why Graham was on our computer. I told Little One that Graham was going to be on TV, and Little One got teary eyed (I still have no idea why this piece of news was upsetting) and said, "Mommy, will he still be my friend?" I said of course. "Mommy, will he still play with me?" I said of course. And that was that. All was right with the world.

Questions? Fire away. I'll answer if I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2976927;
    He no longer plays professionally. He played overseas in Germany.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2976945;
    Just thought of something else that might be of interest. He and one of his roommates are in the process of starting a non-profit that raises money to help pay the tuition for sick children who want to attend special camps.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2976965;
    Ha! Carolina Girl is one of my alltime favorite songs.

He's definitely ready to settle down -- been looking for that special someone for a while now. I didn't talk to him at all about applying for the show, and he's probably clueless about the pitfalls. I'm really hoping that he's portrayed as the Graham we know and love. He does not live in Raleigh right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina girl;2979758;
    Whoa -- can't believe I missed that! Is it youtubed yet?

I feel like it sounds so trite to use all these ridiculous adjectives to describe Graham, but they're all true. He's not perfect by any means (except his body maybe -- don't tell my husband I said that!), but he's just a sweet, honorable southern gentleman. I so hope and pray that he's portrayed that way. He may or may not be the one for DeAnna in the end, but I know that he will care very much for her by the time the whole thing is over. It's just the way he is.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2982009;
    Cape -- do you have when this was originally posted? I remember seeing a post from MacGirl in one of the Bachelor threads that she knew FOR SURE that The Bachelorette had ended earlier than our schedule showed.

Was just curious where her estimation of the ending vs when this was first posted compared.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982191;
    Cape -- do you have when this was originally posted? I remember seeing a post from MacGirl in one of the Bachelor threads that she knew FOR SURE that The Bachelorette had ended earlier than our schedule showed.

Was just curious where her estimation of the ending vs when this was first posted compared.
    Sorry, CSW, this is just a piece of the summary overview that I did based on all of the posts from the different posters of what they said about the guys that they knew. I kept bringing it forward, as there was new information, over in the DeAnna B4 spoilers thread.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2982191;

Oh, and based on the original poster's comments that I referred to about him coming home 'this past weekend', Graham returned home either May 2nd, May 3rd or May 4th