Page 255 of 255 FirstFirst ... 155205245246247248249250251252253254255
Results 2,541 to 2,544 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout;3068470;
    1. Nothing against Jason, from what I've been shown, he seems like a great guy but I think it would be a little irresponsible for him to propose to De @ the end of this. It's one thing for De to meet his son and spend a day w/ him but it's a whole other thing to be there day in and day out. I think if he's the F1 they would need to venture out into the real world and really see how the the 3 of them interact b4 any sort of proposal is made. I know De wants a husband but not sure she's ready to be a mom.

2. I don't know if Graham tames De but he certainly challenges her, which is a good thing. W/ Aaron & Helene, Byron & Mary, Meredith & Ian, and even Trista & Ryan (those r the seasons I know best) the F1 didn't exactly make it easy for the person that was doing the choosing. They offered a little bit of challenge and every time the bachelor/ette was w/ the one they eventually chose, there was a difference in the way they behaved as opposed to the way they behaved with the others (something De has admitted herself) It's almost as if the F1s in those cases put the shoe on the other foot w/ the bachelor/ette and I think that's something that's definitely been going on w/ D&G. While nothing should be dismissed b/c it comes along easily, I think that a little bit of conflict, or difference in personality, or way of thinking, is what helps keep the passion going and what is going to keep a relationship interesting 5, 10, 15yrs from now.

3. D&G totally remind me of Meredith and Ian. Matthew was the perfect guy and the on Meredith "should" pick, and Ian seemed genuine but he didn't exactly have his life together/figured out. Ian was complicated and he and Meredith struggled a bit. And while M & M certainly had a connection (I'm beginning to hate that word) it was clear M&I had a stronger, deeper, different connection. Although, I must admit that I was rooting for Matthew. But, looking back on it, I realized I was rooting for him b/c he was such a great guy and not because he was the best match for Meredith.

That's how I see D&G. Their relationship might be a bit more challenging but I believe it is still the best relationship for De, even if it ends some day. At least, like M&I she will have taken the chance and seen what it was like. The way I see it, why choose a relationship w/ someone u have a lesser or more ordinary connection as opposed to someone u have an obvious undeniable chemistry b/c ur afraid of how things might end some day. Some pple never get that so if u find, I think u should ride that wave for as long as u can (the cynic in me is really hating the romantic in me right about now).

I really would luv for De to take a chance on Graham but unfortuantely I don't think that's going to happen. I've prepared myself for it but it doesn't keep a little part of me from hoping there is some twist or that in 6 months we'll find out that they've been seeing each other again.

4. If Graham is in fact gone after this next episode, it will be interesting to see what he has to say on MTA, if he's even there. It's been awhile but isn't the bachelor/ette at the tell all? Seeing them reunite and talk about their relationship should be interesting to say the least.

I really hope De knows what she's doing/has done is comfortable/happy with everything and so is her F1. She, Graham, and Jason all seem like decent pple and I really do just want the best for them.
    GREAT post lookinout !!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3068623;
    Something just screams it isn't over with Graham just because he leaves. He got too big of an edit showing too much chemistry, connection, whatever you want to call it, and they played him up too big. They could have downplayed his edit a great deal more. There have been reports from "insiders" going both ways, that Deanna is with her F1, and that Deanna and her F1 have barely even spoken. I don't believe we will know anything "real" until well after the FRC.
    From an editing standpoint, as somebody already pointed out, there was no way they were going to pass up the drama that was handed to them on a platter in the storyline that was Graham. It was too rich and there was too much angst and pathos not to be used and even exploited as a storyline.

I am with whoever the first poster was who stated that probably Graham was intended to be in the original F2. If he were going to be F1, we would never have seen that much conflict because not enough of the audience would have bought into the fact that they could ever have been a happy couple - you have seen that argument here on this forum. If the edit had remained as it was, he would have been F2 without one single doubt - that edit has F2 all over it!!

The inside information is that because of previous emotional personal business which should have probably precluded him from trying to go through this unique, and tough in its way, process, he asked to be excused at F4. Implicit is the idea that he cared, but that it was just too difficult all the way around. I think this is a fair and impartial assessment that the edit upholds.

As far as DeAnna asking for his personal info, may I suggest that if she is still with her F1, she may have asked simply out of concern for his emotional well being? If he is still grieving the loss of a loved one, etc., and things were so emotionally hairy as they sound like they might have been, perhaps in her compassion she simply might have wanted to be able to contact him and say, "Hi, how's it going? I am thinking of you and hoping things are going better for you."

These are just some thoughts from a student of the edit who has tried to view things as objectively as possible.
    Last edited by Bloomers; 06-20-2008 at 10:00 AM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3068549;
    Maybe it doesn't matter because she and the F1 aren't together anymore.
    I'm way behind here. How do we know that she and F1 aren't together? Can you point me in the right direction?

We're closing the Graham spoiler thread for now as there doesn't seem to be any spoiler discussion left. If anyone has a spoiler for Graham, please PM a mod and we will re-open the thread temporarily. If you want to express your support or dislike for one of the contestants, you are welcome to do that in the regular contestant threads in the show forum. If you want to discuss spoilers, use one of the available threads in the spoiler forum. Thanks for your help in keeping the forum organized.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob