Page 254 of 255 FirstFirst ... 154204244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal;3068196;
    It just makes no sense to me as to why they would keep that line in their. I'm not sure Dee would want to have her F1 hear that.
    Maybe it doesn't matter because she and the F1 aren't together anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by M&IFan;3067407;
    I am really glad that we "know" what is going to happen in the next two weeks (I like both Graham and Jeremy)! It would be such a shock to see these two go without any forewarning! Better to have a chance to digest this prior to it happening.
    I agree with you. I am much better when I'm prepared for what is in my opinion, a very sad thing. Graham and Jeremy were the only two guys I saw anything with, and Graham clearly to in my eyes, already had De's love.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3068555;
    I agree with you. I am much better when I'm prepared for what is in my opinion, a very sad thing. Graham and Jeremy were the only two guys I saw anything with, and Graham clearly to in my eyes, already had De's love.

It is good to know..

This week's rose ceremony will be the last real one for me...

the true FRC......

for me..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-20-2008 at 08:27 AM.

FORT Fogey

Definitely not the season that Fleiss was hoping for..........

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;3067598;
    I don't get the whole "trust issue" that keeps popping up.

First, I hardly know a soul who hasn't had their heart broken at some point or another, so Graham doesn't have the market on that pain. My husband cheated, De's ex cheated, Jason's wife left him, Jeremy was hurt in the past, etc. etc. Relationship pain is everywhere.

Secondly, this is a tv show where the girl dates several men at one time. There is no committed relationship with one man during the process, so what trust could possibly be broken??? This statement really baffles me. It is conceivable, expected even, that De would be sharing the same information and doing the same things with several of the men she is dating......it's how people get to know one another.

If Graham was upset because she shared the same personal thoughts with another as she did with him, or kissed another, or whatever, then it is just proof he was not the guy for her.......

If he left because he thought someone else had stronger feelings for De (as speculated), then he is not the man for her......

The right man would be intelligent enough to know the process, patient enough to endure a few weeks of baloney, and passionate enough to fight to the end.

Obviously, for whatever reason, Graham was not capable or not willing to continue the process. Doesn't make him a bad guy (heck, no, he is a great guy), just makes him not suitable for DeAnna or as a bachelor on a reality show.

I wish him much happiness in life!
    I totally agree. This is a TV show taped in 6 weeks. It is not that heavy and everyone knows the drill.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout;3068470;
    the cynic in me is really hating the romantic in me right about now
    Do I ever relate to this comment!

I think I'm just going to go ahead and believe that Dee has already broken up with her F1 and she and Graham got together post-show. Over in the Body, Lip and Facial Communication thread, Lynn7, who claims to have some insider info, says that Dee asked for Graham's contact info after the show. However, Lynn's source also said that Dee was still with her F1!!

What gives me some hope that my silly romantic dreams might be realized is this wonky edit. It would be great TV if Graham leaves and then they reunite later.

FORT Fogey

Something just screams it isn't over with Graham just because he leaves. He got too big of an edit showing too much chemistry, connection, whatever you want to call it, and they played him up too big. They could have downplayed his edit a great deal more. There have been reports from "insiders" going both ways, that Deanna is with her F1, and that Deanna and her F1 have barely even spoken. I don't believe we will know anything "real" until well after the FRC.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cailg;3068543;
    It is indeed going to be sad. The only two guys that I have felt that De had any connection with (Graham and Jeremy) are both supposedly being let go as F4 and F3. In my opinion, she is already in love with Graham. I think perhaps in the real world they could have had a better shot at happiness. The whole thing makes me sad.

I keep thinking that maybe De has realized since the FRC, that Graham is the guy she still wants, and maybe she has reached out to him, but then reality sets in, and I get sad all over again for what could have been.
    Yeah, even though I think Graham is *the* guy, I also see some sort of connection with Jeremy. I said before that when I first watched the show, it was the one of them at the baseball diamond and I saw her and Jeremy. I thought hmmm. After that I watched Graham's date and the first episode and I knew Graham was IT.

Jeremy is the only guy, other than G, that I've heard voice his concerns to DeAnna about the process, and about it being hard to see her with other guys.

Jason made a similar comment last episode to Twilley and Graham, saying something like today was the first day I didn't want to share her and he thought Jesse was that guy when he took De away from him. It made me think, this is the way G has been feeling since day one. Just a thought.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout;3068470;
    1. Nothing against Jason, from what I've been shown, he seems like a great guy but I think it would be a little irresponsible for him to propose to De @ the end of this. It's one thing for De to meet his son and spend a day w/ him but it's a whole other thing to be there day in and day out. I think if he's the F1 they would need to venture out into the real world and really see how the the 3 of them interact b4 any sort of proposal is made. I know De wants a husband but not sure she's ready to be a mom.
    Exactly, Ty puts another spin on the situation. She may be okay with him having a child, but when it comes down to it, I think she will struggle with this decision more than people think.

Jesse, although they don't have any chem imo, provides a way out so to speak. I don't think Jesse wants anything long term anyway, and as a way to not involve Ty maybe she would consider going that route. And De said on their 1-1 "I don't feel pressure to try to have a relationship with him"
    Last edited by dream fan; 06-20-2008 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068391;
    Great point!

And again, Twilley said that he felt like at some point he and De needed to clash so he can see how their personalities get along. It's such a great point, especially in a situation like this where everyone is on their best behavior and trying to be the one left standing. That's why Graham is unique. He likes De, but he's not compromising who he is, and it seems that is allowing De to be herself with him...she just seems more comfortable and open (edited to say: she's more open in terms of her personality and her demeanor is much more relaxed) with G.
    Exactly...!!!