Page 253 of 255 FirstFirst ... 153203243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;3068382;
    For those of us playing the Rose ceremony game, is the shocker going to be on screen or off screen. ?
    I don't know, how was it with Brad season, I can't remember.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068414;
    The 4th episode, with the race track date. When Jeremy had his 1 on 1 talk, he was going for the mouth but she turned her head and gave him the cheek.
    I went and watched it again. I see what you're saying.

FORT Newbie

1. Nothing against Jason, from what I've been shown, he seems like a great guy but I think it would be a little irresponsible for him to propose to De @ the end of this. It's one thing for De to meet his son and spend a day w/ him but it's a whole other thing to be there day in and day out. I think if he's the F1 they would need to venture out into the real world and really see how the the 3 of them interact b4 any sort of proposal is made. I know De wants a husband but not sure she's ready to be a mom.

2. I don't know if Graham tames De but he certainly challenges her, which is a good thing. W/ Aaron & Helene, Byron & Mary, Meredith & Ian, and even Trista & Ryan (those r the seasons I know best) the F1 didn't exactly make it easy for the person that was doing the choosing. They offered a little bit of challenge and every time the bachelor/ette was w/ the one they eventually chose, there was a difference in the way they behaved as opposed to the way they behaved with the others (something De has admitted herself) It's almost as if the F1s in those cases put the shoe on the other foot w/ the bachelor/ette and I think that's something that's definitely been going on w/ D&G. While nothing should be dismissed b/c it comes along easily, I think that a little bit of conflict, or difference in personality, or way of thinking, is what helps keep the passion going and what is going to keep a relationship interesting 5, 10, 15yrs from now.

3. D&G totally remind me of Meredith and Ian. Matthew was the perfect guy and the on Meredith "should" pick, and Ian seemed genuine but he didn't exactly have his life together/figured out. Ian was complicated and he and Meredith struggled a bit. And while M & M certainly had a connection (I'm beginning to hate that word) it was clear M&I had a stronger, deeper, different connection. Although, I must admit that I was rooting for Matthew. But, looking back on it, I realized I was rooting for him b/c he was such a great guy and not because he was the best match for Meredith.

That's how I see D&G. Their relationship might be a bit more challenging but I believe it is still the best relationship for De, even if it ends some day. At least, like M&I she will have taken the chance and seen what it was like. The way I see it, why choose a relationship w/ someone u have a lesser or more ordinary connection as opposed to someone u have an obvious undeniable chemistry b/c ur afraid of how things might end some day. Some pple never get that so if u find, I think u should ride that wave for as long as u can (the cynic in me is really hating the romantic in me right about now).

I really would luv for De to take a chance on Graham but unfortuantely I don't think that's going to happen. I've prepared myself for it but it doesn't keep a little part of me from hoping there is some twist or that in 6 months we'll find out that they've been seeing each other again.

4. If Graham is in fact gone after this next episode, it will be interesting to see what he has to say on MTA, if he's even there. It's been awhile but isn't the bachelor/ette at the tell all? Seeing them reunite and talk about their relationship should be interesting to say the least.

I really hope De knows what she's doing/has done is comfortable/happy with everything and so is her F1. She, Graham, and Jason all seem like decent pple and I really do just want the best for them.

The way DeAnna looked at Graham in the hammock scene ...
    well, she NE-VER looked at Brad that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;3068471;
    The way DeAnna looked at Graham in the hammock scene ...
    well, she NE-VER looked at Brad that way.
    Nope, she didn't and she never cried over him the way she has with Graham. She was hurt, but looks like monday she will be in pain, looking at that look on her face, reading that card.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068366;
    But what will he do when they get back in the real world and she show him that edgy side.
    I actually think he just doesn't bring out that side in her (because I can still see it around the other guys, but I have never seen it when she is around Jason), but if for some reason it does come out with him ... I think he'll deal with it. All women can have that side to them at times in their life and I'm sure all of their husbands, significant others or what have you deal with it just fine. pbmax, I believe I have gotten from your posts that you're either married or have been and therefore you would know that when you're married or in a serious relationship you just deal with these types of issues and do your best to make it all work. JMO. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I can't say I'm looking forward to the end of the next show but want to see Graham's HTD. I just hope they leave in the good stuff and don't just try to show the negatives.

They have the promo and the SC at Jokers Updates now. In it she says "I'm saying goodbye to the one person I thought I was falling in love with". To me it's the "one person" that stands out unless they want us to believe that she moves on over the next 2 weeks. I'm surprised they didn't put in Graham's mom talking about him in this one. It's definitely Graham at the RC and he looks good but it's sad to know that he's the one in that limo driving away.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068288;
    Yeah...another confusion factor.
    or
    Maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear without the word
    "thought" in it. The word "thought" is going to be the key word for
    the rest of the show after Grahm leaves.
    Yeah and I had another thought (unfortunately (or fortunately, maybe) we all just know how Fleiss works in that he likes to switch out words and slice and dice and cut things to pieces), but he could have very easily changed De from saying "SOME one" to "THE one". Like I said before ... just trying to be optimistic for De & Jason. Also, like I told dream fan though I guess we'll just have to wait until Monday to see how it plays out. JMO. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

I'm not even sure they're going to put that part in the show. They often don't use what they're teasing with on the promos. I'm just surprised they're even using it for that because we already know that Dee will have a hard time letting Graham go. Why make it seen like she's letting "the one" go? Wouldn't it have made more sense to cast doubt on Graham in the promo like they usually do so the viewer focuses on her relationships with the other guys?

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3068538;
    I can't say I'm looking forward to the end of the next show but want to see Graham's HTD. I just hope they leave in the good stuff and don't just try to show the negatives.

They have the promo and the SC at Jokers Updates now. In it she says "I'm saying goodbye to the one person I thought I was falling in love with". To me it's the "one person" that stands out unless they want us to believe that she moves on over the next 2 weeks. I'm surprised they didn't put in Graham's mom talking about him in this one. It's definitely Graham at the RC and he looks good but it's sad to know that he's the one in that limo driving away.
    It is indeed going to be sad. The only two guys that I have felt that De had any connection with (Graham and Jeremy) are both supposedly being let go as F4 and F3. In my opinion, she is already in love with Graham. I think perhaps in the real world they could have had a better shot at happiness. The whole thing makes me sad.

I keep thinking that maybe De has realized since the FRC, that Graham is the guy she still wants, and maybe she has reached out to him, but then reality sets in, and I get sad all over again for what could have been.