Page 252 of 255 FirstFirst ... 152202242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

  1. #2511
    TEAM GRAHAM GrahamGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    384

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by lookinout;3068303;
    My 1st time watching this show again since Byron or Meredith (whichever came last) was this past Mondayís show and if I could have found the remote, I wouldnít have been watching. During DTA, the first clip they showed of Graham (I believe it was them @ the racetrack) I immediately said out loud that he was the one. I also thought Sean and Jason were real contenders.

    Then as I watched the 2nd hour I thought her connection w/ Graham could be purely sexual until the hammock scene came and I thought ďthereís definitely something deep thereĒ and it was clear that he was the one. The way she looked at him, I hadnít seen that all night and still havenít seen it since Iíve gone back and watched the show on youtube. Also, they both seemed giddy, for lack of a better word, when De gave Graham his rose that night.

    I was shocked when I saw the preview and thatís how I ended up here a few days ago, to find out any spoilers. Like pretty much everyone else Iím assuming Graham goes, which is really disheartening to me. Clearly they have a connection that is different from everyone elseís so why would she want to lose that. De wants the guys to put their hearts out there but she isnít doing the same if she lets Graham go b/c she was afraid he wouldnít choose her.

    And w/ the new promo, as a viewer I will never fully believe that sheís fallen in love with her F1 if for 5-6 weeks De has put the majority of her energy into GrahamÖbelieving, feeling that he was the one. Even if she comes to the conclusion that things wonít work w/ G, I would think one would need time to grieve that situation before falling in love, let alone accepting a proposal from someone else in less than 2 wks.

    Finally b/c this is getting a bit long, w/ the seasons that Iíve watched, w/ the exception of Bob, Iíve always been able to pick ďthe oneĒ And while I was pretty certain the bachelor/ette would choose that particular person, the showed allowed for believable doubt that it could be person #2. There seems to be no balance this season. To me, it seems to have been all about Graham. I can understand them thinking that theyíll edit the show that way so his exit is more shocking, and therefore the show is more entertaining. But in doing so, they make Deís love story w/ the others less believable.

    Each episode should have progression in the relationships and I havenít seen that w/ anyone except Graham. I always though Trista would choose Ryan but they did a great job of showing me why she worked with Charlie and how there connection & relationship was growing w/ each passing date (even if that wasnít the case, they did a good job editing it that way whereas this season the editing has been crap) Also, I get that they like to try and hide who is the F1 but like I said itís about balance. So while they were trying to divert my attention w/ the D&G relationship theyíve missed out on telling a love story, if there even is one outside of D&G.

    Iíve got more to say but Iíll leave it at that for now. Itís been nice reading all of ur thoughts.
    Great first post!

    All I can say is that to the casual viewers because of the build up of D&G for many of them this will be the episode they remember over the finale. This will be a shock to those just watching it on TV. I am not sure that is how Fleiss would want it to be. JMO

  2. #2512
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    531

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by lookinout;3068303;
    My 1st time watching this show again since Byron or Meredith (whichever came last) was this past Mondayís show and if I could have found the remote, I wouldnít have been watching. During DTA, the first clip they showed of Graham (I believe it was them @ the racetrack) I immediately said out loud that he was the one. I also thought Sean and Jason were real contenders.

    Then as I watched the 2nd hour I thought her connection w/ Graham could be purely sexual until the hammock scene came and I thought ďthereís definitely something deep thereĒ and it was clear that he was the one. The way she looked at him, I hadnít seen that all night and still havenít seen it since Iíve gone back and watched the show on youtube. Also, they both seemed giddy, for lack of a better word, when De gave Graham his rose that night.

    I was shocked when I saw the preview and thatís how I ended up here a few days ago, to find out any spoilers. Like pretty much everyone else Iím assuming Graham goes, which is really disheartening to me. Clearly they have a connection that is different from everyone elseís so why would she want to lose that. De wants the guys to put their hearts out there but she isnít doing the same if she lets Graham go b/c she was afraid he wouldnít choose her.

    And w/ the new promo, as a viewer I will never fully believe that sheís fallen in love with her F1 if for 5-6 weeks De has put the majority of her energy into GrahamÖbelieving, feeling that he was the one. Even if she comes to the conclusion that things wonít work w/ G, I would think one would need time to grieve that situation before falling in love, let alone accepting a proposal from someone else in less than 2 wks.

    Finally b/c this is getting a bit long, w/ the seasons that Iíve watched, w/ the exception of Bob, Iíve always been able to pick ďthe oneĒ And while I was pretty certain the bachelor/ette would choose that particular person, the showed allowed for believable doubt that it could be person #2. There seems to be no balance this season. To me, it seems to have been all about Graham. I can understand them thinking that theyíll edit the show that way so his exit is more shocking, and therefore the show is more entertaining. But in doing so, they make Deís love story w/ the others less believable.

    Each episode should have progression in the relationships and I havenít seen that w/ anyone except Graham. I always though Trista would choose Ryan but they did a great job of showing me why she worked with Charlie and how there connection & relationship was growing w/ each passing date (even if that wasnít the case, they did a good job editing it that way whereas this season the editing has been crap) Also, I get that they like to try and hide who is the F1 but like I said itís about balance. So while they were trying to divert my attention w/ the D&G relationship theyíve missed out on telling a love story, if there even is one outside of D&G.

    Iíve got more to say but Iíll leave it at that for now. Itís been nice reading all of ur thoughts.

    Lovely post! You are inside of my brain reading my thoughts . ITA with your points about De being afraid, and about IFthere is another love story it is less believable because of the strong connection they've shown with G.

    And to add to your point about the proposal...not only would she be falling in love and accepting a proposal in less than 2 weeks, but if the F1 is Jason, she would be accepting motherhood. Any takers?

    The thing is that if she wants to a husband bad enough, and I think she does, then she just may fall madly in love with Jason in two weeks and become his kid's mom and get engaged. It is what she says shewants.

    Can't wait to read more of your thoughts!

  3. #2513
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068201;
    JMO (although I know several people who agree with this), but I see that De becomes a different person when she's with Jason. Not as edgy, more girly, easy going and stuff like that.
    But what will he do when they get back in the real world and she show him that edgy side.

  4. #2514
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    531

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068319;
    That was me, because she bow down to him. When he told her at the race track "don't get mad" you see she didn't give him no lip but just said I'm just hurt. Also you notice at the RC she gave Jeremy the cheek she wouldn't kiss him because she knew that Graham thought she had kissed him at the race track. There's always one to tame you and Graham is hers.
    Another great catch. Which rose ceremony are you speaking of? I like to notice the tiny little details that give me affirmation and more reason to be in denial
    I agree, Graham can tame her. Definitely. She likes that about him. Like she said, there's just something about him that she is drawn to.

  5. #2515
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Hello everyone
    I LOVE these posts. You guys are amazing.
    I will keep you in mind when I need relationship advise.
    LOL

    Can someone get me out of my misery and tell me how I can see this promo where D says she got rid of the one she loves?
    Please

  6. #2516
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    531

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by papaoats;3068372;
    Hello everyone
    I LOVE these posts. You guys are amazing.
    I will keep you in mind when I need relationship advise.
    LOL

    Can someone get me out of my misery and tell me how I can see this promo where D says she got rid of the one she loves?
    Please


    It's one of the promos they run during other abc programming.

  7. #2517
    FORT Fogey JoLena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,507

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3060648;
    I'm with you luv4dummies, I think we are in for a shocker too, as I said early the signs are there.
    For those of us playing the Rose ceremony game, is the shocker going to be on screen or off screen. ?

  8. #2518
    FORT Newbie Grahamsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by brumgirl;3068067;
    I don't know if this was mentioned before but did anyone notice how Graham had stepped back twice to look at Deanna's butt when they got the date box while up at the mansion?

    YES!!!!!!1 I saw that when they were at the pool..

  9. #2519
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    531

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068366;
    But what will he do when they get back in the real world and she show him that edgy side.
    Great point!

    And again, Twilley said that he felt like at some point he and De needed to clash so he can see how their personalities get along. It's such a great point, especially in a situation like this where everyone is on their best behavior and trying to be the one left standing. That's why Graham is unique. He likes De, but he's not compromising who he is, and it seems that is allowing De to be herself with him...she just seems more comfortable and open (edited to say: she's more open in terms of her personality and her demeanor is much more relaxed) with G.
    Last edited by dream fan; 06-20-2008 at 12:40 AM.

  10. #2520
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068369;
    Another great catch. Which rose ceremony are you speaking of? I like to notice the tiny little details that give me affirmation and more reason to be in denial
    I agree, Graham can tame her. Definitely. She likes that about him. Like she said, there's just something about him that she is drawn to.
    The 4th episode, with the race track date. When Jeremy had his 1 on 1 talk, he was going for the mouth but she turned her head and gave him the cheek.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.