Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3068258;
    I've missed seeing that promo so hope they put it on something tomorrow. I'll have to tape an ABC show. I'm interested in hearing for myself what she says and how she says it.

I'm not sure I believe that a trust is broken. I think it's simply that Graham isn't able to do what she wants in the end which she's made perfectly clear is a proposal. She keeps talking about her husband being there and even with guys who come on the show, that's a scary thing to hear. I do think he would have been open to beginning a relationship if she'd chosen to let that be the outcome. I'd rather see her pick someone else then to see Graham do something that's not right for him.
    very well said. my thought exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068278;
    So it sounds like there are two promos out there ... one where she says THOUGHT and another where she doesn't. I think on the one that she doesn't say THOUGHT that Fleiss just edited that out. He does that all the time ... edits out words here and there ... changes words (for instance instead of saying a person's name ... it'll say just "him" or "her").
    Yeah...another confusion factor.
    or
    Maybe I was just hearing what I wanted to hear without the word
    "thought" in it. The word "thought" is going to be the key word for
    the rest of the show after Grahm leaves.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068265;
    Hmmmm...."she thought she was falling in love with"
    Well, "thought" may be the key word for her, ABC to get out of all of
    this and turn it around. BUT, I do not buy it...sorry!!
    You just have to see it for yourself and be your own judge. The word "thought" IMO does not change a thing. Graham was *the* guy until he left.

Edited to say: I forgot that you said you saw the promo already. Oopsy.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068280;
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she says thought. Some other posters and I had a discussion about placing emphasis on one or emphasis on thought

It's true. That can change the meaning, but when I finally saw her say it for myself I am convinced she meant it how I originally interpreted it. You have to see it for yourself to understand how she says it.

Even if the word "thought" changes the meaning she is still admitting that up until this point she was only falling in love with one guy. So between this rose ceremony and the next two (1-1 and a half weeks) she is totally in love with another guy? I just can't buy it.
    True, but Fleiss could have also just had De dub in the "one" (once again ... something else he likes to do alot of). Not trying to be difficult ... just trying to be optimistic for me. Guess we'll find out for sure on Monday. Gotta go to bed now - its getting late. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Newbie

My 1st time watching this show again since Byron or Meredith (whichever came last) was this past Monday’s show and if I could have found the remote, I wouldn’t have been watching. During DTA, the first clip they showed of Graham (I believe it was them @ the racetrack) I immediately said out loud that he was the one. I also thought Sean and Jason were real contenders.

Then as I watched the 2nd hour I thought her connection w/ Graham could be purely sexual until the hammock scene came and I thought “there’s definitely something deep there” and it was clear that he was the one. The way she looked at him, I hadn’t seen that all night and still haven’t seen it since I’ve gone back and watched the show on youtube. Also, they both seemed giddy, for lack of a better word, when De gave Graham his rose that night.

I was shocked when I saw the preview and that’s how I ended up here a few days ago, to find out any spoilers. Like pretty much everyone else I’m assuming Graham goes, which is really disheartening to me. Clearly they have a connection that is different from everyone else’s so why would she want to lose that. De wants the guys to put their hearts out there but she isn’t doing the same if she lets Graham go b/c she was afraid he wouldn’t choose her.

And w/ the new promo, as a viewer I will never fully believe that she’s fallen in love with her F1 if for 5-6 weeks De has put the majority of her energy into Graham…believing, feeling that he was the one. Even if she comes to the conclusion that things won’t work w/ G, I would think one would need time to grieve that situation before falling in love, let alone accepting a proposal from someone else in less than 2 wks.

Finally b/c this is getting a bit long, w/ the seasons that I’ve watched, w/ the exception of Bob, I’ve always been able to pick “the one” And while I was pretty certain the bachelor/ette would choose that particular person, the showed allowed for believable doubt that it could be person #2. There seems to be no balance this season. To me, it seems to have been all about Graham. I can understand them thinking that they’ll edit the show that way so his exit is more shocking, and therefore the show is more entertaining. But in doing so, they make De’s love story w/ the others less believable.

Each episode should have progression in the relationships and I haven’t seen that w/ anyone except Graham. I always though Trista would choose Ryan but they did a great job of showing me why she worked with Charlie and how there connection & relationship was growing w/ each passing date (even if that wasn’t the case, they did a good job editing it that way whereas this season the editing has been crap) Also, I get that they like to try and hide who is the F1 but like I said it’s about balance. So while they were trying to divert my attention w/ the D&G relationship they’ve missed out on telling a love story, if there even is one outside of D&G.

I’ve got more to say but I’ll leave it at that for now. It’s been nice reading all of ur thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068296;
    You just have to see it for yourself and be your own judge. The word "thought" IMO does not change a thing. Graham was *the* guy until he left.

Edited to say: I forgot that you said you saw the promo already. Oopsy.
    I totally agree with you...Graham has been the one and is the one.
    I was just looking at it from their view...using the would "thought"
    woudl make everything alright for Deanna and the shows outcome.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068297;
    True, but Fleiss could have also just had De dub in the "one" (once again ... something else he likes to do alot of). Not trying to be difficult ... just trying to be optimistic for me. Guess we'll find out for sure on Monday. Gotta go to bed now - its getting late. Thanks!
    You're right...nothing to do but wait. I think we're both trying to be optimistic for our respective guys. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068220;
    As someone else said here, can't remember who...Graham knows how
    to handle her...Deanna will stomp all over the other guys.
    (not their exact words, but same meaning)
    I agree with what this person said.
    That was me, because she bow down to him. When he told her at the race track "don't get mad" you see she didn't give him no lip but just said I'm just hurt. Also you notice at the RC she gave Jeremy the cheek she wouldn't kiss him because she knew that Graham thought she had kissed him at the race track. There's always one to tame you and Graham is hers.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068319;
    That was me, because she bow down to him. When he told her at the race track "don't get mad" you see she didn't give him no lip but just said I'm just hurt. Also you notice at the RC she gave Jeremy the cheek she wouldn't kiss him because she knew that Graham thought she had kissed him at the race track. There's always one to tame you and Graham is hers.
    "There's always one to tame you and Graham is hers."

Exactly...and I think that is what she really needs, someone
    to tame her.

It's late...night everyone. It's almost Monday !!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068312;
    I totally agree with you...Graham has been the one and is the one.
    I was just looking at it from their view...using the would "thought"
    woudl make everything alright for Deanna and the shows outcome.
    Maybe. Perhaps, but it just doesn't stand out to me. There's no emphasis on it imo, which is probably why you didn't hear it. I still don't think it would make it "okay" or buyable though. This is just one quote.

We have her saying she wanted him there in the end. We have Jason and other guys talking about their connection at the race track, and then Jason talking about it again in PS with Twilley. We have the entire season
    of d&g kissing, having spats and making up at cocktail parties. There's just so much IMHO that's happened between d&g that won't make any F1 okay in my book, unless of course it's G. I just won't accept anyone else! Hmph. ::folds arms::

Just kidding. I will sincerely try to be happy for De and the F1, But IF something feels the least bit off to me like it does already, I can't guarantee that I won't be a little unhappy.