Page 250 of 255 FirstFirst ... 150200240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemick;3068224;
    Is it the same promo that they showed Monday after DTA and the regular show or does it say more? What does she actually say?
    No it's a different promo. It talks about her having four guys and going to visit their families. It shows all the guys. It has the part that Graham's mom says about 4 weeks, blah blah, and then at the very end she says she is saying goodbye to the one person she thought she was falling in love with....(can't remember if it's "saying goodbye" or "sending home" or "letting go" but I'm sure of the latter part--sorry) Yes, she definitely says the one person she thought she was falling in love with

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemick;3068224;
    Is it the same promo that they showed Monday after DTA and the regular show or does it say more? What does she actually say?
    The promo tonight is different...showed the guys quickly with Graham in the suit jacket, sweater, etc... Then it should Deanna saying she had to let go the one person she was falling in love with. Next came the limo driving
    away and that was it.
    Did not like seeing it because I know who is in the limo.
    Dreading seeing him and the emotional goodbye !!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068234;
    Well, Dream Fan...we are not going to be shocked because
    we are on to Fleiss !! And we already know she belonged with G
    Exactly
    No shock here. It's been clear to me for the whole season.

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3067206;

Doubtful..
    I think it occured privately behind the scenes..
    From all accounts Graham has too much class and integrity to expose it or harm Dee in any way..
    goldie, this is a completely honest to goodness question, so please don't take it as though I'm questioning your veracity or anything. I've seen you post some positive character traits with respect to Graham a few times and use the qualifier "from all acounts". I am in no way suggesting he doesn't possess those traits, I am just really curious as to whose accounts you refer. I have completely bombed in trying to read the pages and pages of posts that sometimes await me when I'm gone from here for a day, and I'm really interested if I've missed someone posting who knows Graham personally. I think I recall seeing a couple of vague posts from one person, kind of a "wait and see - all is not what it seems" sort of post, but have there been others?

Thanks

I've missed seeing that promo so hope they put it on something tomorrow. I'll have to tape an ABC show. I'm interested in hearing for myself what she says and how she says it.

I'm not sure I believe that a trust is broken. I think it's simply that Graham isn't able to do what she wants in the end which she's made perfectly clear is a proposal. She keeps talking about her husband being there and even with guys who come on the show, that's a scary thing to hear. I do think he would have been open to beginning a relationship if she'd chosen to let that be the outcome. I'd rather see her pick someone else then to see Graham do something that's not right for him.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068245;
    No it's a different promo. It talks about her having four guys and going to visit their families. It shows all the guys. It has the part that Graham's mom says about 4 weeks, blah blah, and then at the very end she says she is saying goodbye to the one person she thought she was falling in love with....(can't remember if it's "saying goodbye" or "sending home" or "letting go" but I'm sure of the latter part--sorry) Yes, she definitely says the one person she thought she was falling in love with
    So she actually says, she "THOUGHT" she was falling in love with? If she says thought then that makes a difference. Another poster before left off "thought" and that completely changes the quote around, IMO. That just means that she thought that she was ... not that she necessarily was. This is why I don't think this will be as big a deal come Monday. JMO. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by jmomof3;3066529;
    About the fairy tale ending...

So in the end Fleiss wants a happy ending. Is that:

1. Deanna definitely chooses one of the F2 in the traditional way?
    OR
    2. Deanna ends up with the one she has fallen in love with, no matter what path that would need to be taken?

Especially after what happened to her before, I would think they would want 2.

It is a 'reality' show, and sometimes things don't work out as planned or desired or expected, so if some things happened that did not follow the normal course of these shows (i.e. her real F1 leaving at F4 due to whatever circumstances) - IMO they should do what they can and fix things (even after the fact) so the real 'fairy tale ending' can exist...
    I was just thinking the same thing today, because I know they see the love between these two and you would think it touched their hearts like it did ours and they would want to do something about it.

Quote;goldie2:And let's look at the promo for Jason's hometown date as well..

She isn't sure at this point whether or not she is falling in love with him..or his family...

So is it realistic to believe that after Graham leaves and she is devastated...she now has fallen in love with another(Jason) that she isn't even sure if she was into him or his family just a week earlier..

doubtful...

You're right! and pull my left leg and it plays jingle bell.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068245;
    Hmmmm...."she thought she was falling in love with"
    Well, "thought" may be the key word for her, ABC to get out of all of
    this and turn it around. BUT, I do not buy it...sorry!!

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068249;
    The promo tonight is different...showed the guys quickly with Graham in the suit jacket, sweater, etc... Then it should Deanna saying she had to let go the one person she was falling in love with. Next came the limo driving
    away and that was it.
    Did not like seeing it because I know who is in the limo.
    Dreading seeing him and the emotional goodbye !!
    So it sounds like there are two promos out there ... one where she says THOUGHT and another where she doesn't. I think on the one that she doesn't say THOUGHT that Fleiss just edited that out. He does that all the time ... edits out words here and there ... changes words (for instance instead of saying a person's name ... it'll say just "him" or "her").
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068259;
    So she actually says, she "THOUGHT" she was falling in love with? If she says thought then that makes a difference. Another poster before left off "thought" and that completely changes the quote around, IMO. That just means that she thought that she was ... not that she necessarily was. This is why I don't think this will be as big a deal come Monday. JMO. Thanks!
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure she says thought. Some other posters and I had a discussion about placing emphasis on one or emphasis on thought

It's true. That can change the meaning, but when I finally saw her say it for myself I am convinced she meant it how I originally interpreted it. You have to see it for yourself to understand how she says it.

Even if the word "thought" changes the meaning she is still admitting that up until this point she was only falling in love with one guy. So between this rose ceremony and the next two (1-1 and a half weeks) she is totally in love with another guy? I just can't buy it.