Page 249 of 255 FirstFirst ... 149199239240241242243244245246247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2544

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3068159;
    Maybe Graham had feelings and/or was attracted to DeAnna but there was something that he didn't like about her. Maybe he asked tptb to leave several times and they talked him into staying like Tina, Kate, and Tessa.

Maybe on his HTD he left the bathroom seat up and she threw another hissy fit. Or they were looking at pics and she closed it and said thats enough for now I will look at more when I come back next time. Maybe he thought she was too controlling.

He did say at the BBQ about Robert "I can't see her wanting to spend the rest of her life with him if he acts like that." Maybe he also seen that with her and him.
    That's why they need to be together, because Graham can handle her. The other guys on the show can't do nothing with Dee especially Jason. Dee will run all over them.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068175;
    Well, I'd agree except for at the DTA she says that it's all accurate and that she's happy with how it's being shown. She doesn't seem to think she's been thrown under the bus...or maybe cannot say?

Also, after much thought and deliberation, I guess they have set Graham up as "the one" just to add to the shock value of his departure. It makes for good TV. What makes it so weird though is the actual acknowledgment that De gives him as the one.

Has a bachelor ever said something like that at this point in the process, if at all? Are we seeing a "standard season"?
    It just makes no sense to me as to why they would keep that line in their. I'm not sure Dee would want to have her F1 hear that.

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068195;
    That's why they need to be together, because Graham can handle her. The other guys on the show can't do nothing with Dee especially Jason. Dee will run all over them.
    JMO (although I know several people who agree with this), but I see that De becomes a different person when she's with Jason. Not as edgy, more girly, easy going and stuff like that.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirl;3068190;
    I have also seen the promo...actually many times tonight.
    It was aweful to watch because I know what is happening...he is gone !

Now, how are these other guys going to feel? How can she go back
    and pick someone else ? IMO...does not make her look very good...
    someone like that would not be a person to spend the rest of your life
    with...falling in and out of love so quickly
    De wants that feeling of being in love so badly. She said that to Graham on their 1-1 that she wanted that feeling so badly to the point that she feels like she cannot live without that person. She is always saying she knows what she wants, and she does, so much so that she may be rushing it imo. She needs to take her time and appreciate the journey. Like Graham said love is a beautiful thing when it comes and it should be cultivated and nourished.

She wants a husband ASAP it seems to me, so if she has to fall in and out of love to get that then she probably will. She's head strong. I sincerely hope that she doesn't have to experience more heartbreak to get what she wants and in the process lose sight of who she needs (Graham)
    Last edited by dream fan; 06-19-2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: had to add the last bit about graham

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3068195;
    He's seems like a shy guy, but he sure is assertive with his woman! I love how at the race track during their spat he said, "don't get mad." It was the shortest line, but I thought it was cute and very couple-like. He didn't immediately give in to her hurt feelings.

I also love how he seems to read her, like when he said, "I know you think you're always right." I thought that was very intuitive of him because as I have watched more of her I think the same way about her.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068202;
    De wants that feeling of being in love so badly. She said that to Graham on their 1-1 that she wanted that feeling so badly to the point that she feels like she cannot live without that person. She is always saying she knows what she wants, and she does, so much so that she may be rushing it imo. She needs to take her time and appreciate the journey. Like Graham said love is a beautiful thing when it comes and it should be cultivated and nourished.

She wants a husband ASAP it seems to me, so if she has to fall in and out of love to get that then she probably will. She's head strong. I sincerely hope that she doesn't have to experience more heartbreak to get what she wants.
    Very well said...thank you.

I remember him saying this, he is so right, and I loved that he said this..."love is a beautiful thing when it comes and it should be cultivated and nourished."
    It's too bad...whatever happened...stopped this from happening between them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal;3068196;
    It just makes no sense to me as to why they would keep that line in their. I'm not sure Dee would want to have her F1 hear that.
    Yep, that line and the one about her wanting him to be there in the end, Jason's comments...all could have been left out and we would be none the wiser.

Like I said, Fleiss must be going for shock value for spoiler free viewers who think G is the one...but it diminishes his fairy tale ending so much because once people get over being shocked, they will say she really belonged with G.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068210;
    He's seems like a shy guy, but he sure is assertive with his woman! I love how at the race track during their spat he said, "don't get mad." It was the shortest line, but I thought it was cute and very couple-like. He didn't immediately give in to her hurt feelings.

I also love how he seems to read her, like when he said, "I know you think you're always right." I thought that was very intuitive of him because as I have watched more of her I think the same way about her.
    As someone else said here, can't remember who...Graham knows how
    to handle her...Deanna will stomp all over the other guys.
    (not their exact words, but same meaning)
    I agree with what this person said.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068146;
    I finally saw the promo, too. Wow, is all I have to say. What I don't get is why'd they leave that line in there? Tptb could have just as easily edited it out. Is it the drama factor? I just think this show is setting up an UNBELIEVABLE (literally) finale if we are to see anyone but Graham as the F1.

I have seen certain posters say that maybe tptb are leaving it in to prove that d&g are not this great love story after all and that the fallout we will see is why.

But, for me, it just seems like it's proving what a lot of us here think, and that's that d&g are theee couple!

Is it the same promo that they showed Monday after DTA and the regular show or does it say more? What does she actually say?

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068216;
    Yep, that line and the one about her wanting him to be there in the end, Jason's comments...all could have been left out and we would be none the wiser.

Like I said, Fleiss must be going for shock value for spoiler free viewers who think G is the one...but it diminishes his fairy tale ending so much because once people get over being shocked, they will say she really belonged with G.
    Well, Dream Fan...we are not going to be shocked because
    we are on to Fleiss !! And we already know she belonged with G