Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068140;
    Yeah, I'm curious to know too ... I don't recall that.
    I think it is ep 3, check after they put suntan lotion on her and she comes out with the date box in a red bikini

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068161;
    it came on tv during grey's anatomy.
    Thanks. I hope they put it up on the ABC website, I would like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3068159;
    Maybe Graham had feelings and/or was attracted to DeAnna but there was something that he didn't like about her. Maybe he asked tptb to leave several times and they talked him into staying like Tina, Kate, and Tessa.

Maybe on his HTD he left the bathroom seat up and she threw another hissy fit. Or they were looking at pics and she closed it and said thats enough for now I will look at more when I come back next time. Maybe he thought she was too controlling.

He did say at the BBQ about Robert "I can't see her wanting to spend the rest of her life with him if he acts like that." Maybe he also seen that with her and him.
    Apparently something happened because from what has been said he got the hay out of dodge.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3068157;
    They are thrownig Deanna under the bus and you all are not seeing it. This is not good believe me. I wonder how her final 1 person is feeling now seeing her say all those things.
    Well, I'd agree except for at the DTA she says that it's all accurate and that she's happy with how it's being shown. She doesn't seem to think she's been thrown under the bus...or maybe cannot say?

Also, after much thought and deliberation, I guess they have set Graham up as "the one" just to add to the shock value of his departure. It makes for good TV. What makes it so weird though is the actual acknowledgment that De gives him as the one.

Has a bachelor ever said something like that at this point in the process, if at all? Are we seeing a "standard season"?

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3068157;
    They are thrownig Deanna under the bus and you all are not seeing it. This is not good believe me. I wonder how her final 1 person is feeling now seeing her say all those things.
    What are TPTB up to? They did the same thing when they posted Chelsea's limo statements on the ABC site. Are they planting seeds of doubt so that viewers will better accept a breakup in the foreseeable future?

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068175;
    Well, I'd agree except for at the DTA she says that it's all accurate and that she's happy with how it's being shown. She doesn't seem to think she's been thrown under the bus...or maybe cannot say?

Also, after much thought and deliberation, I guess they have set Graham up as "the one" just to add to the shock value of his departure. It makes for good TV. What makes it so weird though is the actual acknowledgment that De gives him as the one.

Has a bachelor ever said something like that at this point in the process, if at all? Are we seeing a "standard season"?
    But we also know that Fleiss edits these things to hell and back. But seriously, look at the preview for when Jason was telling De about his son. Remember the reaction in the preview? It looked like it was going to be one of complete shock and that she wouldn't take the news well, but that look was from earlier and she did take the news very well. I'm just saying that Fleiss will edit all of this stuff to make it look the way he wants it to look and it may look different come Monday night (personally I think it will) or not. We don't know. But I just don't think it'll be that big of a deal by the time everything is said and done with the show. JMO, of course. Thanks!
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3068160;
    Its in episode 3...it happens in the segment where DeAnna hands out the date card to Jeremy, Paul, and Graham.
    Thanks cupcakes. I remember the scene, I guess this particular part just didn't catch my eye.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068183;
    But we also know that Fleiss edits these things to hell and back. But seriously, look at the preview for when Jason was telling De about his son. Remember the reaction in the preview? It looked like it was going to be one of complete shock and that she wouldn't take the news well, but that look was from earlier and she did take the news very well. I'm just saying that Fleiss will edit all of this stuff to make it look the way he wants it to look and it may look different come Monday night (personally I think it will) or not. We don't know. But I just don't think it'll be that big of a deal by the time everything is said and done with the show. JMO, of course. Thanks!
    You're right. I'll wait to see how it plays out fully. The editing is tricky. She still says the words though, so I'm curious to see in what context...what came before and after...but somehow I think I'll end up with the same conclusion, especially considering their emotional goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068146;
    I finally saw the promo, too. Wow, is all I have to say. What I don't get is why'd they leave that line in there? Tptb could have just as easily edited it out. Is it the drama factor? I just think this show is setting up an UNBELIEVABLE (literally) finale if we are to see anyone but Graham as the F1.

I have seen certain posters say that maybe tptb are leaving it in to prove that d&g are not this great love story after all and that the fallout we will see is why.

But, for me, it just seems like it's proving what a lot of us here think, and that's that d&g are theee couple!
    I have also seen the promo...actually many times tonight.
    It was aweful to watch because I know what is happening...he is gone !

Now, how are these other guys going to feel? How can she go back
    and pick someone else ? IMO...does not make her look very good...
    someone like that would not be a person to spend the rest of your life
    with...falling in and out of love so quickly

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068189;
    You're right. I'll wait to see how it plays out fully. The editing is tricky. She still says the words though, so I'm curious to see in what context...what came before and after...but somehow I think I'll end up with the same conclusion, especially considering their emotional goodbye.
    I just know how Fleiss loves to splice and dice and whatever else, so nothing would surprise me. I'm of course (being a Jason fan) being optimistic that it's not like it looks (and knowing how Fleiss has completely misrepresented things before ... I mentioned about Jason & De & Ty, but then there was also the Twilley stalker thing and several other times this season that things look to be one thing and turn out to be something completely different). Of course, I know all of you want it be exactly how it looks. Different strokes for different folks I guess.