Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Graham is not in love with DeAnna and never will. Something about him... maybe he likes guys and won't admit it yet?

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3068032;
    I meant the quote "happy with the ending" reminds me of Brad's "happy with the outcome".. but he didn't choose anyone and she did.
    I believe Fleiss is having De said that as a sort of ironic twist. They're saying the exact same things, but seem to have very different outcomes. I think he probably thought that if he had De say the same thing people would think would alot of people have thought thus far ... "oh that must mean she doesn't choose someone", when in actuality he was using it to be sort of an ironic twist. Now I wonder ... could that be the twist we've all been talking about??
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Lyn;3068133;
    which episode are we talking about, which date box? When he was staying in the mansion and the clothes box? Is that what you are referring to? Can't wait to check it out
    Yeah, I'm curious to know too ... I don't recall that.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3068117;

Anyway...
    Another horrible thing to hear was Deanna's comment about having to say goodbye to THE ONE PERSON she was falling in love with. What does that say to the other 3 remaining guys? What a horrible thing to say.
    I finally saw the promo, too. Wow, is all I have to say. What I don't get is why'd they leave that line in there? Tptb could have just as easily edited it out. Is it the drama factor? I just think this show is setting up an UNBELIEVABLE (literally) finale if we are to see anyone but Graham as the F1.

I have seen certain posters say that maybe tptb are leaving it in to prove that d&g are not this great love story after all and that the fallout we will see is why.

But, for me, it just seems like it's proving what a lot of us here think, and that's that d&g are theee couple!

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068146;
    I finally saw the promo, too. Wow, is all I have to say. What I don't get is why'd they leave that line in there? Tptb could have just as easily edited it out. Is it the drama factor? I just think this show is setting up an UNBELIEVABLE (literally) finale if we are to see anyone but Graham as the F1.

I have seen certain posters say that maybe tptb are leaving it in to prove that d&g are not this great love story after all and that the fallout we will see is why.

But, for me, it just seems like it's proving what a lot of us here think, and that's that d&g are theee couple!
    dream fan...Where did you see the promo?

They are thrownig Deanna under the bus and you all are not seeing it. This is not good believe me. I wonder how her final 1 person is feeling now seeing her say all those things.

Maybe Graham had feelings and/or was attracted to DeAnna but there was something that he didn't like about her. Maybe he asked tptb to leave several times and they talked him into staying like Tina, Kate, and Tessa.

Maybe on his HTD he left the bathroom seat up and she threw another hissy fit. Or they were looking at pics and she closed it and said thats enough for now I will look at more when I come back next time. Maybe he thought she was too controlling.

He did say at the BBQ about Robert "I can't see her wanting to spend the rest of her life with him if he acts like that." Maybe he also seen that with her and him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shannonm93;3068140;
    Yeah, I'm curious to know too ... I don't recall that.
    Its in episode 3...it happens in the segment where DeAnna hands out the date card to Jeremy, Paul, and Graham.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3068155;
    dream fan...Where did you see the promo?
    it came on tv during grey's anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;3068157;
    They are thrownig Deanna under the bus and you all are not seeing it. This is not good believe me. I wonder how her final 1 person is feeling now seeing her say all those things.
    I will feel very sorry for them, unless it is Graham of course!