Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

I just rewatched the DeAnna outburst scene at the bbq. I can't recall the exact quote but it is something like "I know how hard this is. If you can't handle, then go home." Foreshadowing about Graham's departure???

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal;3067966;
    Dee on JK "I am happy with the ending"

ending seems like an odd word choice in my book, but them again what do I know.
    That's what I'm talking about and on Ellen's show she couldn't say whether she chose someone or not. Never had one to do that but Brad and we know how that turned out. We always get they chose someone and they are happy or they are in love. We didn't get that with Matt, he said he chose someone and that he was in love. JK asked her if the one she chose live within 25 miles of the studio, that was funny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3068075;
    yup I noticed..LOL He does it more than once. I think he is a "butt" man
    Phew! I thought I was the only one. It was so obvious!! I just had to laugh when I saw him do that.

RE: The confusing PI of Graham with blue tie.

Someone mentioned earlier in this thread about the tense being incorrect when he was talking about Twilley in the heli. I think the VO could have come from Graham when the guys were watching Twilley & D go up in the heli. Not when they were sitting on the wall, but when they were standing on the porch. I may be wrong,( I'm new to the whole sleuthing thing), but I think the VO came from the preview after DTA. When the show aired, I don't remember Graham saying the same thing he did in the preview after DTA. Maybe some of y'all remember that too, or am I just delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3068032;
    I meant the quote "happy with the ending" reminds me of Brad's "happy with the outcome".. but he didn't choose anyone and she did.
    Yes, I have to agree with you. It does sound a lot like what Brad said in interviews. Doesn't sound like a good sign that she is in love right now.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by brumgirl;3068067;
    I don't know if this was mentioned before but did anyone notice how Graham had stepped back twice to look at Deanna's butt when they got the date box while up at the mansion?
    Yep! I noticed that, too. He was definitely checking her out!

I agree, the wording of "ending" is a horrible way to phrase "I'm in love". Makes no sense at all, and is completely disappointing to hear. Because it's not anything that would be said by a person truly in love with the F1.

If this turns out to be simply another Bachelor failure, I think we have to look at the competencies of the people doing the casting. Let's face it... it's pretty darn easy to be attracted to several people in the short-term. So, shat are the odds that we have all these casting professionals choosing all these contestants and yet they can't find ANYONE that would please the show's star in the short-term? Somebody has messed up... either in choosing the star, or choosing the contestants.

Here's a really horrible idea: she gets to the end, gives a rose, but also saves a rose to give to somebody who had to leave the show early.

Anyway...
    Another horrible thing to hear was Deanna's comment about having to say goodbye to THE ONE PERSON she was falling in love with. What does that say to the other 3 remaining guys? What a horrible thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3067969;
    I think the broken trust issue and the family issues are unrelated. However, I do think that once the trust was broken that whatever was going on at home played a role in decision.

He may have been able to see it through to the end and take the chance, but since he was dealing with family issues, he may have deemed it better to just cut his losses and be with his family in a trying time. This is just my speculation.
    Thanks for your help dream fan! My head is spinning from all of the rumors. I think I need to get a notepad!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3068117;
    I agree, the wording of "ending" is a horrible way to phrase "I'm in love". Makes no sense at all, and is completely disappointing to hear. Because it's not anything that would be said by a person truly in love with the F1.

If this turns out to be simply another Bachelor failure, I think we have to look at the competencies of the people doing the casting. Let's face it... it's pretty darn easy to be attracted to several people in the short-term. So, shat are the odds that we have all these casting professionals choosing all these contestants and yet they can't find ANYONE that would please the show's star in the short-term? Somebody has messed up... either in choosing the star, or choosing the contestants.

Here's a really horrible idea: she gets to the end, gives a rose, but also saves a rose to give to somebody who had to leave the show early.

Anyway...
    Another horrible thing to hear was Deanna's comment about having to say goodbye to THE ONE PERSON she was falling in love with. What does that say to the other 3 remaining guys? What a horrible thing to say.
    or just an honest thing to say. Who knows maybe those words will lead to a twist? In the mean time my mind is just all twisted trying to figure this out.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068109;
    Yep! I noticed that, too. He was definitely checking her out!
    which episode are we talking about, which date box? When he was staying in the mansion and the clothes box? Is that what you are referring to? Can't wait to check it out