Isn't Kimmel a re-run?

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy;3067961;
    Isn't Kimmel a re-run?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3067945;
    Welcome!!

I'm not surprised at all at De's reply on the Kimmel show.
    Dee on JK "I am happy with the ending"

ending seems like an odd word choice in my book, but them again what do I know.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl;3067935;
    Can ya'll help me out? I am so confused!

So does Graham not leave because of something family related? Or does that somehow correlate with the broken trust factor?
    I think the broken trust issue and the family issues are unrelated. However, I do think that once the trust was broken that whatever was going on at home played a role in decision.

He may have been able to see it through to the end and take the chance, but since he was dealing with family issues, he may have deemed it better to just cut his losses and be with his family in a trying time. This is just my speculation.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamGal;3067966;
    Dee on JK "I am happy with the ending"

ending seems like an odd word choice in my book, but them again what do I know.
    Great catch. Why use the word ending? I just think these people get caught up in the TV portion of it. Being happy and in love has no "ending"

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3067969;
    I think the broken trust issue and the family issues are unrelated. However, I do think that once the trust was broken that whatever was going on at home played a role in decision.

He may have been able to see it through to the end and take the chance, but since he was dealing with family issues, he may have deemed it better to just cut his losses and be with his family in a trying time. This is just my speculation.
    It seems that he left for more than a couple of reasons..

And about the ending.. could it be that she is happy with what the F1 proposed or something? It reminds me so much of Brad's season yet she does choose someone.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3067979;
    It seems that he left for more than a couple of reasons..

And about the ending.. could it be that she is happy with what the F1 proposed or something? It reminds me so much of Brad's season yet she does choose someone.
    Being "happy with the ending" is extremely vague. It could mean a number of things.

I didn't see much of last season, except the excerpts shown on different talk shows. How is this season similar? I'm curious, if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dream fan;3068026;
    Being "happy with the ending" is extremely vague. It could mean a number of things.

I didn't see much of last season, except the excerpts shown on different talk shows. How is this season similar? I'm curious, if you don't mind.
    I meant the quote "happy with the ending" reminds me of Brad's "happy with the outcome".. but he didn't choose anyone and she did.

Quote Originally Posted by 13lahblah;3067633;
    i was rewatching mondays episode and i noticed that once the guys start talking about deanna he leaves the room. like when jeremy left with deanna for there one on one date the guys started talking about deanna and graham left the room. the second that they started talking about jeremy being a mutant--or should i say twilly saying that he was a mutant--he came back in. thats why i think he might leave the show because he can't handle the fact that she has feeling for other guys.
    Yeah I mentioned this before and also do you notice, he is sitting with them but he's not listening to them, his mind is on DeAnna. He will chuckler and laugh but he don't hear what they're saying.

FORT Newbie

I don't know if this was mentioned before but did anyone notice how Graham had stepped back twice to look at Deanna's butt when they got the date box while up at the mansion?