Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3059281;
    [/B]

They have to edit a reason as to why he leaves to make this believable ,probably..otherwise if they show all their great moments..no one will believe she is ok after he goes and finds happiness with another...it is too bad we don't get to see their Real story..it would have been great to watch...
    IMO, we will just see more of the same type of edit making him look as if he is unwilling or unable to commit, when in reality, he is going to be a gentleman and show up for the rose ceremony and not be offered a rose. But you are right, I would love to have seen the real story played out.

I think Graham is an honest guy without a ton of relationship experience. I think he also gets along with the other guys really well. Perhaps he went on to the show knowing that he would be dating one woman who was dating a bunch of other guys and thought he could deal with that aspect, but what he wasn't predicting was that he would find himself liking the other guys. Maybe he realized that while he really liked D, he didn't really see a future with her as his wife, and decided that the other men were more suitable for what she was looking for and removed himself so she wouldn't get hurt. Perhaps he just saw what he thought was honest and mature love from one or two of the other guys and just didn't trust that he felt the same way. The level of bonding between the guys this season is far more than we have ever seen before IMO. I have heard things that would make this scenario more realistic than telling her he would be waiting for her at the end. JMO

FORT Fogey

While many of us would love to see Deanna and Graham together later on, I don't think it is very likely to happen, at least not in the public eye. Deanna has to come away from this season smelling like the roses she is passing out, otherwise all of the vilification of Brad will appear ill placed. I stand by my statements from the beginning, the real connection is with Graham, he leaves, and whoever winds up F1 is an F1 by default. Sorry, JMO

Quote Originally Posted by procheervet;3059336;
    While many of us would love to see Deanna and Graham together later on, I don't think it is very likely to happen, at least not in the public eye. Deanna has to come away from this season smelling like the roses she is passing out, otherwise all of the vilification of Brad will appear ill placed. I stand by my statements from the beginning, the real connection is with Graham, he leaves, and whoever winds up F1 is an F1 by default. Sorry, JMO
    Yep, that is what I was saying as well. I just don't believe he leaves and is waiting for her. I think he just removes himself from the competition because he sees at least one guy has deeper feelings for D than he does and steps aside.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3059350;
    Yep, that is what I was saying as well. I just don't believe he leaves and is waiting for her. I think he just removes himself from the competition because he sees at least one guy has deeper feelings for D than he does and steps aside.
    I agree somewhat, but that is not exactly what I was trying to say, we don't know exactly why he leaves, maybe he believes someone else has stronger feelings, maybe he just doesn't like the whole "sharing" thing, who knows, but do I believe a greater relationship is formed? No, I do not. I think she chooses someone because she has to chose someone or look like villain.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Santana;3059321;
    I think Graham is an honest guy without a ton of relationship experience. I think he also gets along with the other guys really well. Perhaps he went on to the show knowing that he would be dating one woman who was dating a bunch of other guys and thought he could deal with that aspect, but what he wasn't predicting was that he would find himself liking the other guys. Maybe he realized that while he really liked D, he didn't really see a future with her as his wife, and decided that the other men were more suitable for what she was looking for and removed himself so she wouldn't get hurt. Perhaps he just saw what he thought was honest and mature love from one or two of the other guys and just didn't trust that he felt the same way. The level of bonding between the guys this season is far more than we have ever seen before IMO. I have heard things that would make this scenario more realistic than telling her he would be waiting for her at the end. JMO
    I thought you heard about the note..someone's mother said it was from him..something like that...you mentioned it somewhere else on another thread..that maybe indicated he left it open for her...was that you...

I hope what happened is ..that he left because he did not feel he could give her what she wanted ie.. as far the ending,etc..seems like a very honorable thing to do..just because he cared for her..does not mean either were ready to get engaged or anything close to the premise of this crazy show...maybe date seriously..but that is all that realistically should be expected..get to know one another away from the cameras ,etc..but I wonder if that opportunity was really available here....
    given what happened with Brad's show..did they need a guarantee of some kind of serious commitment..maybe...

Considering he is taking so much garbage by everyone on his character and motives ,etc..it would be nice to know what really happened..that's all..doesn't seem to deserve such criticism...especially if he does care about her still and is STILL trying to figure things out like his friend said.....
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-16-2008 at 02:20 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by probably;3059036;
    Something DEFINITLY happenned out there OFF camera that displeased graham or made him question the authenticity of who he thought DeAnna is. He wont elaborate or even write back anymore but he said that leaving was the second most painful thing he had to do while dealing with all this....

And everyone believe it or not Graham has a great heart and is STILL trying to figure everything out.......and he is amused at the edit as well.....anyone that knows Graham is wondering when whoever runs the show will show why he and D seem to be laughing and smiling before they cut to whatever lovers quarell that have that week...
    Just guessing here in regards to the bolded part. I met a friend of a friend last weekend who was recruited to be the next Bachelor. This guy is extremely successful (works in the financial district here in San Francisco), very good-looking (though not my type ), comes from a wealthy family in the Bay area. He told us that they offered to pay him $200,000 and told him that he doesn't even have to be in a relationship with the one he chose, just that he has to pick someone in the end.

Maybe Graham found out something along this line with Deanna? Perhaps she isn't as serious about finding a husband after all? I liked her in The Bachelorette but now I'm really wondering if she came on to this show to "be the one in charge" so to speak and show Brad and the rest of us who saw her rejected on national t.v. that she "can have her happy ending". Of course, the money and all the publicity that goes with being on the show is a plus.

Just my opinion, please don't hate me.

I think its a mixture of all the above reasons. I think Graham maybe saw that someone else there might have had stronger feelings...because I am not convinced he felt that deeply about her. Attracted? Maybe..but just an attraction isnt enough. Obviously.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3059398;
    I think its a mixture of all the above reasons. I think Graham maybe saw that someone else there might have had stronger feelings...because I am not convinced he felt that deeply about her. Attracted? Maybe..but just an attraction isnt enough. Obviously.
    What is he STILL trying to figure out then..like his friend mentions..maybe he thought she had stronger feelings for another and that person could give her the show's ending ,etc..which he may not have been comfortable with,,doesn't seem like his style..to decalre things on national tv and all...

maybe now he is seeing from the show that she really did have feelings for him and all the stuff about the other guys may not have been what it appeared to him...
    maybe he didn't want to invest in someone and completely "dive in " after just getting out of a serious realtionship if he was not more sure that she would reciprocate those feelings fully..

many questions here..

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3059409;
    What is he STILL trying to figure out then..like his friend mentions..maybe he thought she had stronger feelings for another and that person could give her the show's ending ,etc..which he may not have been comfortable with,,doesn't seem like his style..to decalre things on national tv and all...

maybe now he is seeing from the show that she really did have feelings for him and all the stuff about the other guys may not have been what it appeared to him...
    maybe he didn't want to invest in someone and completely "dive in " after just getting out of a serious realtionship if he was not more sure that she would reciprocate those feelings fully..

many questions here..
    I was just wondering about this last night, what do he think now, looking at the show, seeing clearly now that he was the guy.