Page 13 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;2990647;
    Don't worry, I stole a bunch of caps just in case we need to sleuth.
    you mean borrowed right?

Why would HTD pics with Graham be taken at the outer banks or more southern NC beach areas - isn't he from the Raleigh area? I keep seeing thoughts that these pics are HTD pics - thus the question.

Or could it be that the beach is someplace that is important to him - grew up going to th beach?!? Where is he initially from - Raleigh NC is the only place listed in his bio.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2992016;
    Why would HTD pics with Graham be taken at the outer banks or more southern NC beach areas - isn't he from the Raleigh area? I keep seeing thoughts that these pics are HTD pics - thus the question.

Or could it be that the beach is someplace that is important to him - grew up going to th beach?!? Where is he initially from - Raleigh NC is the only place listed in his bio.
    I was wondering this as well. Maybe he grew up in Raleigh but his parents now live at the beach.

I'm not sure I ever got my answer-Did Carolina Girl say he came home on the 2nd? I'm not questioning the 2nd but who we got that info from. It seems he lives in NYC now? If she didn't know he was going on the show, why would he let her know he was home?

FORT Fan

Facebook status (see posts above) indicate that he returned on May 2 and started updating that morning.
    He is currently listed as being in NYC, working at a bar.

The facebook page has since been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies;2992040;
    I was wondering this as well. Maybe he grew up in Raleigh but his parents now live at the beach.

I'm not sure I ever got my answer-Did Carolina Girl say he came home on the 2nd? I'm not questioning the 2nd but who we got that info from. It seems he lives in NYC now? If she didn't know he was going on the show, why would he let her know he was home?
    I can vouch for Carolina Girl's credibility.

I greatly appreciate the insight she gave us into Graham's character ~ I'm just sorry to see him leaving at F4.

I can confirm that Graham did return home on the 2nd.

As for the logging in on facebook, he could have done that from anywhere............family, friends, starbucks, an airport, etc. on the way home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2993143;
    I can vouch for Carolina Girl's credibility.

I greatly appreciate the insight she gave us into Graham's character ~ I'm just sorry to see him leaving at F4.

I can confirm that Graham did return home on the 2nd.

As for the logging in on facebook, he could have done that from anywhere............family, friends, starbucks, an airport, etc. on the way home.
    I can't seem to get my thoughts to come out right. I was in NO WAY questioning CG's credibility but how we came to know that Graham got home on the 2nd. I had fun reading her posts and asking her some questions.

Dying to know if he was involved with the AMC actress.

Graham would certainly have caught my eye back in the day. He looks like T-R-O-U-B-L-E ...in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by twinnies;2993868;
    I can't seem to get my thoughts to come out right. I was in NO WAY questioning CG's credibility but how we came to know that Graham got home on the 2nd. I had fun reading her posts and asking her some questions.

Dying to know if he was involved with the AMC actress.

Graham would certainly have caught my eye back in the day. He looks like T-R-O-U-B-L-E ...in a good way.
    He does look like "trouble" in a good way, doesn't he!

I think it's the sparkle in his eye.......he looks mischievous and super seeeeeexy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2993880;

I think it's the sparkle in his eye.......he looks mischievous and super seeeeeexy!
    I totally get what you are saying . Add to that the fact that he played the shy card and DeAnna was very attracted to him. I would have been as well . He is definitely trouble
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2993880;

Exactly! When you know it would never work out but you just can't help yourself.

I'm wondering why he is in NYC. It sounds like he is really adventurous but as someone else has said he may have some things he wants to do first before settling down,

Any thoughts, Carolina Girl?

He did some modeling while in New York.... He was signed with an agency there, that I last heard of....So maybe he is still doing that? Also, I read that he bartended there as well...