Thread: Graham **SPOILERS**

Re: Graham **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3049131;
    Poor poor Robert, then... geesh. I agree. He was the convenient one to take it out on. I mean he only saw what he saw going on, and went in the house...only to get screamed at by Deanna when she had to have someone to take her frustrations out on. Poor guy.

Robert and Graham was the only ones in the house, she wasn't really angry because Robert was inside but that it was Graham inside, he was the only one she was concerned about. Robert just got the lashing.
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-11-2008 at 12:44 AM. Reason: To fix broken quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3048748;
    I'm not sure that she would have preferred Graham there to comfort her rather than Jason because she said something along the lines of she wouldn't want to be with any one else when Jason was holding her.
    Did we actually see her say that, or was it a VO? I just wondering since I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3049282;
    I totally agree...it always bothers me when contestants complain about the situation. They knew the format of the show - they knew how things would work. I am sure that watching the show now De can see how obvious it is that Graham was NOT into her!!
    I lean toward Graham being a commitment phobe rather than not being into her but--either way--it doesn't bode well for a long-term future relationship and I agree that discussing the semantics of the 'process' and the 'format' only confuses/obscures the underlying truth of the situation.

I remember when Meredith chose Ian and a lot of die hard romantics thought they were soulmates b/c of the obvious chemistry btw them. I thought what was much more obvious, however, was that Ian was a commitment phobe and would never marry her based on all the weirdness he displayed in spite of their mutual attraction.

Also a fair number of people thought Tess was really into Andy but just had trouble with the 'process' and the 'format'. My gut instinct with Tess was, 'She's just not that into him'. Who knows exactly what the cause behind that break up was, but the bottom line is that there is not a good track record for those relationships that seem to be impeded by the 'process' and 'format' even when they make it out into the real world.

And, lets face it, there isn't too great a track record for long-term relationships from this show, overall, so I feel that the more convincing they are as a real mutual relationship from the get go--above and beyond just chemistry and attraction--the better chance they have in the real world. And I'm not seeing convincing relationship material from Graham and DeAnna. Attraction, yes. Building blocks for relationship, no. JMHO.
    Last edited by chrisg; 06-10-2008 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by palmasola;3048778;
    Graham most likely would not have comforted Dee in the same manner as Jason...
    IMO, all Graham would have to do was just show up and that would have put a smile on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyLady36;3036045;
    Did anyone else think that the kiss the shared at the RC seemed forced?? It didn't appear that he wanted to kiss her. Weird.
    hahahahahaa! I totally agree! I didn't think he wanted to kiss her back either..it's all Dee's doing...poor thing

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShadyLady36
    Did anyone else think that the kiss the shared at the RC seemed forced?? It didn't appear that he wanted to kiss her. Weird.

hahahahahaa! I totally agree! I didn't think he wanted to kiss her back either..it's all Dee's doing...poor thing

I agree - and I think that Dee picked up on it because if you look at her face just as the kiss is ending she seems to be sad or wistful in some way. Kind of as though she is facing up to the fact that this probably won't work however much she might have hoped it would.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3049523;
    IMO, all Graham would have to do was just show up and that would have put a smile on her face.
    Yeah....I'm interested to see what Graham would have done if he was the one comforting her and not Jason..It would have been wonderful for Dee

FORT Fogey

This is really very simple, not at all as complicated as everyone here is trying to make it seem, De is into Graham, Graham is into De, Graham cannot come to grips with the whole sharing concept. End of story. The only way this season could be salvaged for me is if Graham shows up for the FRC, anyone else is simply a second choice.

I know several people have mentioned the resemblance between Adam Levine and Graham but do any Alias fans also see Bradley Cooper (the guy who played Jennifer Garner's character's best friend) in there--especially around the eyes? Graham's accent also sounds heavily New Orleans to me which makes me think of Harry Connick, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3049569;
    I know several people have mentioned the resemblance between Adam Levine and Graham but do any Alias fans also see Bradley Cooper (the guy who played Jennifer Garner's character's best friend) in there--especially around the eyes? Graham's accent also sounds heavily New Orleans to me which makes me think of Harry Connick, Jr.
    I see the resemblance to Cooper especially in regards to the eyes like you stated. But I think he resembles Adam more.