Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by UFC_CHICK81;3037145;
    Well this is my 1st post but all I have to say is when Brian stepped out of the limo my toes currled, had butterflies in my tummy and mouth dropped!!!! WOW this guy has it all, he is just so gorgeous!!! Most "males" can be kinda classified as pretty, or boyish, or just the guy next door or a "MAN" etc.... well Brian is a MAN!!! He totaly won me over on the baseball date and I love how hes just so quietly confident! He for sure should be the next Bachelor... and lets just say I would audition and I hope he likes girls from Canada!!!
    Welcome to the FORT UFC_CHICK81 . Yes he is definitely all MAN!!! Yeah thats what gets me that he is quietly confident with a good heart. Would love to see him as the next TB, and then Karey would should apply to be on the show!
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who don’t understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

Well this is my 1st post but all I have to say is when Brian stepped out of the limo my toes currled, had butterflies in my tummy and mouth dropped!!!! WOW this guy has it all, he is just so gorgeous!!! Most "males" can be kinda classified as pretty, or boyish, or just the guy next door or a "MAN" etc.... well Brian is a MAN!!! He totaly won me over on the baseball date and I love how hes just so quietly confident! He for sure should be the next Bachelor... and lets just say I would audition and I hope he likes girls from Canada!!!
    UFC_CHICK81! Great to see another fellow canuck here, and I agree Brian is definitely all man
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:12 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3033953;
    Brian is really a great looking guy - and nice as well - no confrontation seen - just a plain ole nice fellow.
    and appears to get along well with all the other bachelors.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3033969;
    ITA drewmatt...from what we have been shown of the men so far...My first pick for DeAnna is Jason, with Brian a very close second....and Brian is my first pick for me!!!! I just think he seems like the total package...and I love how proudly he stands on the Ellen Show! . Thanks
    Karey
    Brian knows what he's got down there, why look right? I agree with y'all, he's so handsome and nice fellow.

1-800-SUN-SCREEN hahaha UFC_CHICK81's Avatar

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!! One more thing I noticed that I thought was so funny.... Brian is always eating!!!! Well a big boy need his nutrients
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by UFC_CHICK81;3038321;
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes!!!! One more thing I noticed that I thought was so funny.... Brian is always eating!!!! Well a big boy need his nutrients
    That is one big guy! Somebody mentioned when we were looking at the screencap of several of the guys dressed in racecar uniforms coming towards us that he looked like a man and the rest of them looked like boys!
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:13 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

1-800-SUN-SCREEN hahaha UFC_CHICK81's Avatar

Oh my Lord I know..... and on Ellen ya he towered over them all and his thighs were so big that those boxers didn't fit right!!! hahahahah
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

Take a deep breath, UFC_CHICK81...

I had the same reaction as you when I saw his picture, he's definitely a MAN! I can't believe he's somewhat around my neck of the woods. If I ever see him around DFW, I might
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:14 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

Jason, Ty and FORT Fan! Shannonm93's Avatar

I have to say, Brian had two of my favorite lines on Monday night ...

one to Jason, "You're going to have the date of your life tommorrow night, Jason ... don't start with us."

And then about the chicken,

"Maybe rope a chicken and turn it in for a nice, pretty red rose."
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are - Anais Nin

Brian's teaching/coaching schedule WOULD be quite conducive for a Bachelor filming schedule. (ahem, Fleiss)

Filming to start June 2009 and done by mid-July. Brian would be in full-coach-mode when it starts airing in September '09!