Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

I didn't mean to imply in my speculation that Brian was saying mean things (he seems like a sweetheart), but rather that the divisive living arrangement leads to more "guy talk." That can take the form of antler-butting (which we've seen some of the men demonstrate) or bonding (I won't go so far as to say "bromances"). I too see Brian as part of the latter group.

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3035784;
    I didn't mean to imply in my speculation that Brian was saying mean things (he seems like a sweetheart), but rather that the divisive living arrangement leads to more "guy talk." That can take the form of antler-butting (which we've seen some of the men demonstrate) or bonding (I won't go so far as to say "bromances"). I too see Brian as part of the latter group.
    Also, people tend to talk about what they've experienced lately. At the time Deanna made that comment, what had been the big thing going on in Brian's life, taking up the most time and energy? Living in that house with those men and interacting with them. The time spent with Deanna is a small fraction of that time. So that's a likely default topic of conversation. He hadn't been away from that environment to do anything else.

However, I think it also means that he's not so attracted to Deanna that she pulls his mind away from that experience to a great extent. It probably makes him an easy cut, despite the fact that he's hot and intelligent.
    Bring on The Mole!

I have a feeling Brian may not have been very interested in a romance with De. He seemed to be very happy for the guys who's names were called at the RC. If he were really falling for her, I'd think he'd look a little more concerned over some of those roses. I agree with everyone who thinks he's a great guy. I hope he really wasn't falling in love with De once he got to know her. I'd hate for him to be hurt over being sent home.

Many have said "Jeremy for Bachelor." I say "BRIAN FOR BACHELOR!" I would enjoy a season watching this great guy find love. Maybe it is because I am southern, but how can you not love a Texas high school football coach? Wait, DeAnna's southern. OK maybe it is just me!
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

I do think that he'd make a better bachelor than Jeremy. Jeremy seems so intense. I really like Brian and wish him well.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3032835;
    We still get to see him on the race date; hopefully we will see a little more of her 1:1 time to understand why she passes up such a great guy!
    I can't wait to see how he fills out his firesuit!!!!! Yowsa

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3036713;
    I do think that he'd make a better bachelor than Jeremy. Jeremy seems so intense. I really like Brian and wish him well.
    Same here -- I think he'd be a much better Bach than Jeremy. Yeah, Jeremy's hot, too, but there seems to be a subtext or secret or something. I keep waiting to find out *something.*

Brian, on the other hand, seems pretty straightforward. And hot. He also said something funny in last night's episode, though I can't remember exactly what it was. Anyway, I'd definitely take Brian over Jeremy as the next Bachelor.
    Bring on The Mole!

1-800-SUN-SCREEN hahaha UFC_CHICK81's Avatar

Well this is my 1st post but all I have to say is when Brian stepped out of the limo my toes currled, had butterflies in my tummy and mouth dropped!!!! WOW this guy has it all, he is just so gorgeous!!! Most "males" can be kinda classified as pretty, or boyish, or just the guy next door or a "MAN" etc.... well Brian is a MAN!!! He totaly won me over on the baseball date and I love how hes just so quietly confident! He for sure should be the next Bachelor... and lets just say I would audition and I hope he likes girls from Canada!!!
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text

Quote Originally Posted by UFC_CHICK81;3037145;
    Well this is my 1st post but all I have to say is when Brian stepped out of the limo my toes currled, had butterflies in my tummy and mouth dropped!!!! WOW this guy has it all, he is just so gorgeous!!! Most "males" can be kinda classified as pretty, or boyish, or just the guy next door or a "MAN" etc.... well Brian is a MAN!!! He totaly won me over on the baseball date and I love how hes just so quietly confident! He for sure should be the next Bachelor... and lets just say I would audition and I hope he likes girls from Canada!!!

ROFL CHICK - and yes - he is definitely a real hunk!!
    Last edited by soccermama; 06-09-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: To edit out colored text
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;3036764;
    Same here -- I think he'd be a much better Bach than Jeremy. Yeah, Jeremy's hot, too, but there seems to be a subtext or secret or something. I keep waiting to find out *something.*

Brian, on the other hand, seems pretty straightforward. And hot. He also said something funny in last night's episode, though I can't remember exactly what it was. Anyway, I'd definitely take Brian over Jeremy as the next Bachelor.

Like them both, with Jeremy in the lead. They would both make great Bachelors. Jeremy has mystery, an intrigue, he is not easily read, nothing wrong with that but if its not your cup of tea, oh well... some like that and others like the open book and that would be Brian. Uncomplicated, gorgeous, and many women would love him too. Which is better for this show... the introspective, deep guy or the fun loving and open guy?

Heck, I still want Jeremy for Bachelor.