Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;3031321;
    While a lot of the Bachelors on De's season appeal to me, I think if I were De, Brian would be my pick. I love how he carries himself and how he was able to freely admit that he had just really figured who he was and what he wants. He was able to take that time to get to know himself better which I think is very important. He will make someone a very happy lady someday, hopefully soon!!
    He is a favorite of mine as well. He made me think that compared to Dee, I think he is more ready for marriage even then she is. I am not saying she isn't ready for marriage, it 's just that she has some romantic notions of marriage - which is expected when your young; but realistically marriage is both giving 100% to each other with a lot of compromising thrown in.
    I can't remember now what exactly she said, but something led me to think she has romanticized marriage a bit.

I have been asked why I have not really been that attracted to Jeremy - well - cuz he is not my cup of jave - but........ this guy - definitely would share my java with - definitely my type - well - if I was a bit younger anyways LOL. I really liked what he told D about growing up and small mistakes have gotten him to where his is now - and over the past year he is now comfortable with where his is in his life - takes a very special guy to be able to do that. A great guy I have a feeling.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3031776;
    I have been asked why I have not really been that attracted to Jeremy - well - cuz he is not my cup of jave - but........ this guy - definitely would share my java with - definitely my type - well - if I was a bit younger anyways LOL. I really liked what he told D about growing up and small mistakes have gotten him to where his is now - and over the past year he is now comfortable with where his is in his life - takes a very special guy to be able to do that. A great guy I have a feeling.
    So funny, this. Because my two faves are Jeremy and Brian. Bar none. I picked Brian out from the pics when they came out because there was just something there beyond the drop dead gorgeous looks. Jeremy didn't come across so well in the promo pic (someone fire the photographer!) but with flybylove's input and what he exudes on the show, he has truly won me over. Yup, these are my pics for now.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Add me to the Brian bandwagon as well!!!

I posted this last week, and I don't know why, but I always assumed that he was shorter. Seeing how tall he is...well... let's just say 'hubba, hubba!'

His talk with Deanna was so sweet, but most of all, it was REAL. Owning up to having made mistakes and learning from them--too bad all the men couldn't be like him.

I really hope in the near future there's a lady out there who will treat him well and will make his heart go pitter-patter.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3031945;
    Add me to the Brian bandwagon as well!!!

I posted this last week, and I don't know why, but I always assumed that he was shorter. Seeing how tall he is...well... let's just say 'hubba, hubba!'

His talk with Deanna was so sweet, but most of all, it was REAL. Owning up to having made mistakes and learning from them--too bad all the men couldn't be like him.

I really hope in the near future there's a lady out there who will treat him well and will make his heart go pitter-patter.
    I think its great that he is getting some of the attention now, I would pick him for myself and I just love the fact that he really seems humble and not up himself.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who don’t understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;3031895;
    So funny, this. Because my two faves are Jeremy and Brian. Bar none. I picked Brian out from the pics when they came out because there was just something there beyond the drop dead gorgeous looks. Jeremy didn't come across so well in the promo pic (someone fire the photographer!) but with flybylove's input and what he exudes on the show, he has truly won me over. Yup, these are my pics for now.
    ITA!!! It's too bad that we don't get to see much of Brian, though...and no SC's to indicate otherwise in upcoming episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by ohkayk;3032284;
    ITA!!! It's too bad that we don't get to see much of Brian, though...and no SC's to indicate otherwise in upcoming episodes.
    We still get to see him on the race date; hopefully we will see a little more of her 1:1 time to understand why she passes up such a great guy!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3032835;
    We still get to see him on the race date; hopefully we will see a little more of her 1:1 time to understand why she passes up such a great guy!
    And she better have a good reason! I can just imagine all the "What was she thinking!?!" and "Why? Whyyyyyyyyy!" posts if it's not made clear why she would pass on what seems to (so far) be a great guy. Aw well, some other gal can win his heart. He's probably being bombarded with lovestruck females since the show started airing!

He really must be really, really tall. On the Ellen show screencaps, he's towering over all the rest of the guys! hmmmm.......maybe Deanna was getting a crink in her neck from having to look all the way up there.

Quote Originally Posted by WeezerTheGeezer;3032910;
    And she better have a good reason! I can just imagine all the "What was she thinking!?!" and "Why? Whyyyyyyyyy!" posts if it's not made clear why she would pass on what seems to (so far) be a great guy. Aw well, some other gal can win his heart. He's probably being bombarded with lovestruck females since the show started airing!

He really must be really, really tall. On the Ellen show screencaps, he's towering over all the rest of the guys! hmmmm.......maybe Deanna was getting a crink in her neck from having to look all the way up there.
    I was surprised because I thought he was about the same height as Robert, but from the Ellen line up he seems a bit taller then Robert as well. My husband is 6'6" and that is really tall to my 5"7".

Quote Originally Posted by WeezerTheGeezer;3032910;

I think part of Deanna's problem (if it is one) is that she's probably going with her first instincts as far as how she feels about the guys...which is normally a good indicator of attraction (she got rid of some seriously odd dudes).....First Impressions/instincts are important, but what happens after that is more important and she may have discounted him because he didn't give her the butterflies....just a thought.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono