Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

I also wish Brian all the best in the future, and hope he finds what he is looking for-- he seems like a kind, decent man who has figured out what he needs and wants. Good for him.

Just showing Brian some love....

Quote Originally Posted by zen4;3028048;
    I think that Brian is wonderful. He shone in his little one on one talk with DeAnna . He is so handsome and tall .
    I'm with you Zen4. Brian really stood out in the last epi. Its too bad he doesn't get to stay longer.
    I just love the shot of him standing tall and proud when they are showing Ellen their underpants, while all the guys are looking down Says alot about the man.
    A smile is a language that even a baby understands.
    Men who don’t understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by suza19;3030026;
    I'm with you Zen4. Brian really stood out in the last epi. Its too bad he doesn't get to stay longer.
    I just love the shot of him standing tall and proud when they are showing Ellen their underpants, while all the guys are looking down Says alot about the man.
    Suza...Brian did stand tall and proud in the Ellen scene. Too funny!!!!! I wish Brian got to stay longer as well...he has been so overlooked here, and also by me, and it is like I am just now noticing how wonderful he is. I was so focussed on Jeremy and Grayham by what their friends said about them prior to their coming on the show...until once I saw their interactions with DeAnna, and I have since formed my own opinions of them, and they are different than I thought they would be. Too bad Brian and many of the other men had no one who knew them personally singing their praises before the show started, and there might be a whole lot more talk of how wonderful Brian and some of the others seem to be. Brian just seems to be a great guy to me, and I wish he would have at least made it to the F4. I enjoy him and feel badly that I overlooked him. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Newbie

He is the trainer at my country club up here in Fort Worth. One of my mom's friends was talking to him the other day and mentioned that she hadn't decided if she liked DeAnna or not, that she thought she seemed a little full of herself. Brian assured her that DeAnna was a nice girl, and that he liked her... So if he does get kicked off soon, at least he is being a good sport about it. He is so cute

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;3025006;
    I heard from some people at his school that he was gone for 3-4 weeks. Someone said earlier that he was her trainer and was gone for 4 weeks.

I really like this guy. He has an innocent, wide-eyed kinda look. He also seems very sweet and honest.
    that amount of time in shooting weeks could mean he makes it as far as F6.

I really really like him too - seems very genuine and kind. And being HAWT doesn't hurt!! I love me some Texans.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I like Brian, too... He looks like a big, dumb jock, but then when he talked with Deanna this last week, he was sweet, thoughtful and well spoken. Totally different than the big jock type. SO handsome, too.... Some girl will be REALLY lucky to be with him.

If INDEED Deanna sends BOTH Fred and Robert home, then possible that Brian does stay to F6...

FORT Regular

Brian has been one of my two favorites from the first episode. He carries himself so well.......sigh.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

While a lot of the Bachelors on De's season appeal to me, I think if I were De, Brian would be my pick. I love how he carries himself and how he was able to freely admit that he had just really figured who he was and what he wants. He was able to take that time to get to know himself better which I think is very important. He will make someone a very happy lady someday, hopefully soon!!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;3031321;
    While a lot of the Bachelors on De's season appeal to me, I think if I were De, Brian would be my pick. I love how he carries himself and how he was able to freely admit that he had just really figured who he was and what he wants. He was able to take that time to get to know himself better which I think is very important. He will make someone a very happy lady someday, hopefully soon!!

Thanks for the great post heather. I am just so impressed by Brian by the little that we have seen of him. He just seems like a great guy, and I loved what he said to DeAnna. Gosh, I wish he had a friend to come on here daily and give us reports on what a great guy he is IRL, and sing his praises too...there might be a lot more action in here then, and a lot more people who are seeing what a great guy he seems to be. Thanks
    Karey