Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W. (Texas) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3023992;
    I thought the pic of him at the Colonial was a good one.
    Where's the picture of him at the Colonial?

Quote Originally Posted by mynicholle;3025716;
    Where's the picture of him at the Colonial?
    I think I saw it over on jokers.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am just really enjoying Brian and think he is quite wonderful. I wish we had someone on here posting daily praises of his finer attributes, as one of the other Bachelors has, and I am certain this man, and many of the other men, would be getting a lot more positive attention. For one, I wish Brian went farther...he seems fantastic! Thanks
    Karey :-)

FORT Newbie

I knew Brian when I was in high school. In addition to coaching football, he coached the throwing sports in track. He told me he has aspirations of going to medical school... that's been a few years so I don't know if he wants to continue coaching or has just found it hard to leave something he loves. He deserves the best so if it doesn't work out with DeAnna, he will find a perfect girl back in Texas!

Quote Originally Posted by FortWorthGirl;3028003;
    I knew Brian when I was in high school. In addition to coaching football, he coached the throwing sports in track. He told me he has aspirations of going to medical school... that's been a few years so I don't know if he wants to continue coaching or has just found it hard to leave something he loves. He deserves the best so if it doesn't work out with DeAnna, he will find a perfect girl back in Texas!
    FortWorthGirl ! Great to have you here. I like Brian, he seems like a genuinely great guy

I think that Brian is wonderful. He shone in his little one on one talk with DeAnna . He is so handsome and tall .
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I like Brian but wish they'd show more of him. A girl at my work really, really likes him.

I, personally, think Brian is the hottest of the bunch. Sorry that it doesn't look like DeAnna thinks so. I just can't believe Jesse is in the F3. I like him a lot, but he seems a little young to be wanting to settle down just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3028161;
    I, personally, think Brian is the hottest of the bunch. Sorry that it doesn't look like DeAnna thinks so. I just can't believe Jesse is in the F3. I like him a lot, but he seems a little young to be wanting to settle down just yet.
    I'm surprised that Brian doesn't do better. Granted, people have different tastes, but the man is tall, athletic, very good looking, and is completely lacking in the macho, confrontational aspect of Ron or Ryan. He has been a complete gentleman.

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

FtWorthGirl. And
    I agree, Brian really seems like a great guy and me being from Dallas, I know that Texas grows 'em good!!! I really do wish Brian all the best!!!