Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;3016607;
    That is interesting stuff, all of these "reality" shows love to try to get their contestants to do stupid/dramatic things.

I've read interviews with ANTM contestants who say that they're purposely sleep deprived by the producers in hopes that the lack of sleep will make them irritable, thus causing drama. Kinda sad, huh?
    Just so you know, I am going to ignore your post now for no apparent reason...

Just kidding...

I've heard that too about these "reality" shows. I've read in a few of the bachelorettes' blogs, etc. that there is a set psychologist/counselor/etc. that asks the women questions and makes suggestive comments. Specifically, Bevin's blogs during B11 shed some light on the mind games that the set psychologists like to play. (I made a more detailed post in Ryan's thread.)

That's pretty awful about ANTM. Especially since sleep is essential to staying thin...and if these girls start to lose or gain weight, they are crucified on that show!
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Regular

Am I the only one who kinda liked Brian W? I wouldn't want to date him, personally (aside from the fact that I'm very happily married, he's just not my type), but I thought he was pleasant. And the "touch my abs" thing didn't really bother me because I felt Chandler the cheeseball needed to be interrupted. His speech was cornier than his duckcalls. (Although in another setting, I have no doubt that Chandler would be a nice guy too. I think he caved to the producer/camera pressure.)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof5Boys;3018595;
    Am I the only one who kinda liked Brian W? I wouldn't want to date him, personally (aside from the fact that I'm very happily married, he's just not my type), but I thought he was pleasant. And the "touch my abs" thing didn't really bother me because I felt Chandler the cheeseball needed to be interrupted. His speech was cornier than his duckcalls. (Although in another setting, I have no doubt that Chandler would be a nice guy too. I think he caved to the producer/camera pressure.)
    I don't dislike him, but I liked him better before reading the article.....

I'm sure they're fine human beings, but neither him nor Chandler are my cup of tea.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Since Brian has been eliminated, there is no longer a need for a spoiler thread. Please feel free to resume any discussion about him in his contestant thread in the main Bachelorette show forum.

Thanks.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123