Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

  1. #11
    FORT Fan bigedlb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    264

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Computer Network Consultant...

    New Castle, In Chambber of Commerce lists

    Community Tech Center, Inc, Run by a Brian Winchester

    Graduated high school there in 1996 (correct age then)

    The link points you to a Nerds-on-the-Go-dot-com website

    Advertising Computer and Network Services...

    I think we have a match...

  2. #12
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2999836;
    Computer Network Consultant...

    New Castle, In Chambber of Commerce lists

    Community Tech Center, Inc, Run by a Brian Winchester

    Graduated high school there in 1996 (correct age then)

    The link points you to a Nerds-on-the-Go-dot-com website

    Advertising Computer and Network Services...

    I think we have a match...
    Great job BigEd!!

  3. #13
    Premium Member soccermama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On the soccer field...
    Posts
    2,281

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2999836;
    Computer Network Consultant...

    New Castle, In Chambber of Commerce lists

    Community Tech Center, Inc, Run by a Brian Winchester

    Graduated high school there in 1996 (correct age then)

    The link points you to a Nerds-on-the-Go-dot-com website

    Advertising Computer and Network Services...

    I think we have a match...

    Wow, great sleuthing!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

  4. #14
    FORT Fanaddict TazoChai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    268

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Wow! This picture does not do this man justice! He's really hott. I kept looking through the pictures wondering "who is that guy?!" I hope he makes it into the first 15. I'll have to wait and see but after looking through some of these SCs, I'm hoping that he gets a lot of screen time!...for purely selfish reasons.

    ETA - As a disclaimer: I'm also really into the geek-look. or ()
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-16-2008 at 11:49 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

  5. #15
    Go Anya! moxie345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    262

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    This guy may have ripped abs but I just knew that when I saw that myspace pic, he was doomed...lol. Oh well, good luck in the future Brian and keep on pimpin'!
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

  6. #16
    FORT Fanatic mynicholle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    407

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by moxie345;3010151;
    This guy may have ripped abs but I just knew that when I saw that myspace pic, he was doomed...lol. Oh well, good luck in the future Brian and keep on pimpin'!
    I hope he is smarter than what he was portrayed. His abs maybe nice but you can't just lift your shirt up and say, "hey, feel my abs!"

  7. #17
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    144

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Abs not strong enough to win her love on 'The Bachelorette' | thestarpress.com | The Star Press

    Here's an article about Brian W in an online news source. Here's the part I found interesting:

    The show filmed another segment featuring Winchester and Pappas, one he characterized as normal. But during the second conversation, the one that made the air, Winchester said a casting producer was behind the camera flashing him a sign that said "abs." That's when he decided to show some skin.

  8. #18
    Go Anya! moxie345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    262

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    That is interesting stuff, all of these "reality" shows love to try to get their contestants to do stupid/dramatic things.

    I've read interviews with ANTM contestants who say that they're purposely sleep deprived by the producers in hopes that the lack of sleep will make them irritable, thus causing drama. Kinda sad, huh?
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

  9. #19
    Go Anya! moxie345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Edmonton
    Posts
    262

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    On another note, did anyone notice the pic in that article with Brian and his grandma, he's wearing the "pimp" chain...again! lol
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

  10. #20
    My #1 Bachelor Kresge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    FL/PA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    1,903

    Re: Brian W (Indiana) **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Momof5Boys;3016550;
    Abs not strong enough to win her love on 'The Bachelorette' | thestarpress.com | The Star Press

    Here's an article about Brian W in an online news source. Here's the part I found interesting:

    The show filmed another segment featuring Winchester and Pappas, one he characterized as normal. But during the second conversation, the one that made the air, Winchester said a casting producer was behind the camera flashing him a sign that said "abs." That's when he decided to show some skin.
    Another snippet from that article.....

    "They portrayed me about the way I'd want to be portrayed."

    Guess that explains why Dee sent him home.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.