Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

  1. #1
    Premium Member pajamasam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,696

    Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    PLEASE use this thread to discuss spoilers and speculation regarding the Bachelors.

    Let's try to leave DeAnna's thread for her. She deserves her own thread! She's the star of the series.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2979767;
    He is cute and being a barbershop owner I bet he is a guy's guy. Great find!!
    ITA K9Mom, Looks like a nice boy to me! I know my hairdresser at my salon/barbershop knows all my secrets and SO easy to talk to! I'm putting Ron on my list!

  3. #3
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2978564;
    And, on that note! Here he is beside Eric McCormack (Will & Grace).
    LOL- I said that yesterday. He does look a LOT like him.

    Oh well, still not my type. I'm holding out hope for Jason, but I don't know how having a child would factor in. I wonder if something happened to his wife -- if so, it *could* pull at Deanna's heartstrings, given her history with her mother...

    And Sean-- that hair and those eyes!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  4. #4
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Searching for people can be tough... I start with all the names or careers that are unique. I searched for Brian W for two hours today and came up with nothing (that was before they changed his city to Fort Worth). I am guessing he's an assistant coach or a volunteer coach and not a head coach at a high school... So until we get a last name, it's impossible to find some of these guys. I stumbled across Ron by looking for "upscale barbershop" kansas and BOOM got SOLE PATCH...so it is sometimes just a blessing and nothing I can point to...

    One thing I've done in the past is email newspapers in their "city" and within 2-3 days there are newspaper articles about them up. Just another suggestion.

  5. #5
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    Here's a run down of last names so far and a photo to work with:

    Brian W. (Texas), 31, high school football coach from Weatherford, TX.
    Brian W. (Indiana), 29, computer network consultant from New Castle, IN.
    Chandler, 25, insurance representative from Spotsylvania, VA.
    Chris, 29, medical sales from Dallas, TX. (ooshiney says we may hate him)
    Donato Capodonno, 26, sales representative from Charleston, SC.
    Eric, 31, senior analyst, Boston, MA.
    Fred, 30, lawyer, Chicago, IL.
    Graham Bunn, 29, professional basketball player from Raleigh, NC. (Carolina girl) – he goes far
    Greg, 28, personal trainer from New York, NY.
    Jeffrey, 27, math teacher from Orlando, FL.
    Jeremy Anderson, 30, real estate attorney from Dallas, TX. (known by flybylove)
    Jesse Csinscak, 25, professional snowboarder from Breckenridge, CO.
    Jason, 31, account executive from Kirkland, WA.
    Jon Konkel, 35, resort manager from Surfside Beach, SC.
    Luke Hamilton, 27, oyster farmer from Folly Beach, SC.
    Patrick C., 26, financial analyst from Glenwood, IL.
    Patrick D., 27, internet marketer from Elmhurst, IL.
    Paul Brosseau, 23, sales manager from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (class clown, moxie knows him SPEEDO guy)
    Richard, 27, science teacher from Binghamton, NY.
    Robert, 28, chef from San Francisco, CA.
    Ron Mayer, 36, barber shop owner from Kansas City, MO.
    Ryan Hoag, 28, professional football player from Lakeville, MN (could be sweet & shy guy).
    Sean Ramey, 33, martial arts master from Crestwood, KY.
    Spero Stamboulis, 38, actor from Santa Monica, CA.
    Blaine Twilley, 33, software programmer from Tulsa, OK.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    I don't know if this has been talked about yet but I feel sad that Jason is on the front page on the Bachelorette page on the ABC site.. In past seasons, the F1 was never on the frontpage..

  7. #7
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Bachelorette 4 Spoilers :DeAnna

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2979820;
    Searching for people can be tough... I start with all the names or careers that are unique. I searched for Brian W for two hours today and came up with nothing (that was before they changed his city to Fort Worth). I am guessing he's an assistant coach or a volunteer coach and not a head coach at a high school... So until we get a last name, it's impossible to find some of these guys. I stumbled across Ron by looking for "upscale barbershop" kansas and BOOM got SOLE PATCH...so it is sometimes just a blessing and nothing I can point to...

    One thing I've done in the past is email newspapers in their "city" and within 2-3 days there are newspaper articles about them up. Just another suggestion.
    Thanks I am better at finding places than people LOL

  8. #8
    Let them be in love
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    928

    Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2979828;
    Here's a run down of last names so far and a photo to work with:

    Brian W. (Texas), 31, high school football coach from Weatherford, TX.
    Brian W. (Indiana), 29, computer network consultant from New Castle, IN.
    Chandler, 25, insurance representative from Spotsylvania, VA.
    Chris, 29, medical sales from Dallas, TX. (ooshiney says we may hate him)
    Donato Capodonno, 26, sales representative from Charleston, SC.
    Eric, 31, senior analyst, Boston, MA.
    Fred, 30, lawyer, Chicago, IL.
    Graham Bunn, 29, professional basketball player from Raleigh, NC. (Carolina girl) – he goes far
    Greg, 28, personal trainer from New York, NY.
    Jeffrey, 27, math teacher from Orlando, FL.
    Jeremy Anderson, 30, real estate attorney from Dallas, TX. (known by flybylove)
    Jesse Csinscak, 25, professional snowboarder from Breckenridge, CO.
    Jason, 31, account executive from Kirkland, WA.
    Jon Konkel, 35, resort manager from Surfside Beach, SC.
    Luke Hamilton, 27, oyster farmer from Folly Beach, SC.
    Patrick C., 26, financial analyst from Glenwood, IL.
    Patrick D., 27, internet marketer from Elmhurst, IL.
    Paul Brosseau, 23, sales manager from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (class clown, moxie knows him SPEEDO guy)
    Richard, 27, science teacher from Binghamton, NY.
    Robert, 28, chef from San Francisco, CA.
    Ron Mayer, 36, barber shop owner from Kansas City, MO.
    Ryan Hoag, 28, professional football player from Lakeville, MN (could be sweet & shy guy).
    Sean Ramey, 33, martial arts master from Crestwood, KY.
    Spero Stamboulis, 38, actor from Santa Monica, CA.
    Blaine Twilley, 33, software programmer from Tulsa, OK.
    This is great now I can put an X on them when uh er....they have to go

  9. #9
    FORT Fogey cape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,631

    Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    there always seems to be a mix - one season there was an f1 or F2 - but I do think that there is always one who leaves the first night...

  10. #10
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by cape;2979847;
    there always seems to be a mix - one season there was an f1 or F2 - but I do think that there is always one who leaves the first night...
    For Matt's show Holly and Lesley were the two on the front page....Lesley left the first night. I do remember Sarah (Travis's Season) was on the first page. And she won!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.