Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

Re: Bachelorette 4 : DeAnna's Bachelors *spoilers*

I guess these belong here too now. We have 12/25.

DeAnna’s 25 suitors are:

Brian W______ (Texas), 31, high school football coach from Weatherford, TX.

Brian W______ (Indiana), 29, computer network consultant from New Castle, IN.

Chandler ______, 25, insurance representative from Spotsylvania, VA.

Chris ______, 29, medical sales from Dallas, TX.

Donato Capodanno, 26, sales representative from Charleston, SC.

Eric ______, 31, senior analyst, Boston, MA.

Fred ______, 30, lawyer, Chicago, IL.

Graham Bunn, 29, professional basketball player from Raleigh, NC.

Greg ______, 28, personal trainer from New York, NY.

Jeffrey ______, 27, math teacher from Orlando, FL.

Jeremy Anderson, 30, real estate attorney from Dallas, TX.

Jesse Csinscak, 25, professional snowboarder from Breckenridge, CO.

Jason ______, 31, account executive from Kirkland, WA.

Jon Konkel, 35, resort manager from Surfside Beach, SC.

Luke Hamilton, 27, oyster farmer from Folly Beach, SC.

Patrick C______, 26, financial analyst from Glenwood, IL.

Patrick D______, 27, internet marketer from Elmhurst, IL.

Paul Brosseau, 23, sales manager from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

Richard ______, 27, science teacher from Binghamton, NY.

Robert ______, 28, chef from San Francisco, CA.

Ron Mayer, 36, barber shop owner from Kansas City, MO.

Ryan Hoag, 28, professional football player from Lakeville, MN.

Sean Ramey, 33, martial arts master from Crestwood, KY.

Spero Stamboulis, 38, actor from Santa Monica, CA.

Blaine Twilley, 33, software programmer from Tulsa, OK.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2979853;
    For Matt's show Holly and Lesley were the two on the front page....Lesley left the first night. I do remember Sarah (Travis's Season) was on the first page. And she won!
    Well that's good.. I hope him being on the front page doesn't hurt his chances I have a favorite already.. now I need to see his personality!

Ron's website and some cool info in case somebody hasn't seen it.
    (and thanks simplechef for the great find!! you rock!!

What a spontaneous awesome guy he is!!

This may be my only post until Sunday or Monday (dealing with a family situation right now), so here goes:
    The guy I knew about didn't make the cut, but since I mentioned him, I'll tell the story and move on. In February, at a Starbucks outside of Washington DC, I overheard a tall, exceptionally handsome, blonde guy of about 26-28 talking to a woman with whom I have a slight friendship. He was talking about going to "the next round of interviews" and how he was going to go ahead with "the show" unless he found out something new that was off-putting. He said that he thought this was a "legitimate way to meet a woman" and his friend said something about how he'd been studying too hard to date, so he needed to do something fun like this. He agreed, said something about having his nose in a book for so many years, finally getting his degree (graduate, apparently, in what?), and taking off a few months. He spoke as if he had a job or further schooling lined up. He said if he did this he'd keep his wits about him. He had a slight southern accent, as if he came from the southern part of Virginia or one of the Carolinas. I later found out that some second-round interviews were the following week, which would make sense in terms of his conversation. They never mentioned The B'ette, but everything they talked about fit.

The one thing I thought might be a deal-killer from his perspective would be the Bach House prohibition on reading material, Internet access, etc. I know some people sneak, but this guy seemed like a real Boy Scout, so to speak. Anyway, he didn't make it, so that's that.
    Bring on The Mole!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2981114;
    This may be my only post until Sunday or Monday (dealing with a family situation right now), so here goes:
    The guy I knew about didn't make the cut, but since I mentioned him, I'll tell the story and move on. In February, at a Starbucks outside of Washington DC, I overheard a tall, exceptionally handsome, blonde guy of about 26-28 talking to a woman with whom I have a slight friendship. He was talking about going to "the next round of interviews" and how he was going to go ahead with "the show" unless he found out something new that was off-putting. He said that he thought this was a "legitimate way to meet a woman" and his friend said something about how he'd been studying too hard to date, so he needed to do something fun like this. He agreed, said something about having his nose in a book for so many years, finally getting his degree (graduate, apparently, in what?), and taking off a few months. He spoke as if he had a job or further schooling lined up. He said if he did this he'd keep his wits about him. He had a slight southern accent, as if he came from the southern part of Virginia or one of the Carolinas. I later found out that some second-round interviews were the following week, which would make sense in terms of his conversation. They never mentioned The B'ette, but everything they talked about fit.

The one thing I thought might be a deal-killer from his perspective would be the Bach House prohibition on reading material, Internet access, etc. I know some people sneak, but this guy seemed like a real Boy Scout, so to speak. Anyway, he didn't make it, so that's that.
    Thanks SweetElvira, wow that guy sounds great!! I wish he would have made the show!!
    P.S. Hurry back to the boards now ya hear?!?

FORT Fogey

Wow! They certainly are beautiful!! I hope DeeDee finds one as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside!

I am curious as to when D returned home - I am sure after the FRC - there is media stuff to take care of for her - and it has been posted that here sister graduates from college today - so wonder when she got home herself. Any info out there at all??
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2983939;
    and it has been posted that here sister graduates from college today -
    Congratulations Chrissy!!!

Who else is excited to hear all of their voices?! They need a mini voice clip under their bios.

Something like "Hi, I'm Jeremy...make sure to tune in this season." Or something personal. I'd even go for something silly, like questions lifted from a Miss America pageant.

...just an idea!
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

FORT Observer

Quote Originally Posted by TazoChai;2987055;
    Who else is excited to hear all of their voices?! They need a mini voice clip under their bios.

Something like "Hi, I'm Jeremy...make sure to tune in this season." Or something personal. I'd even go for something silly, like questions lifted from a Miss America pageant.

...just an idea!
    I must admit that I am looking forward to hearing the Southern boys. I like accents and a sweet Southern one combined with a face like Jeremy's or Graham's is a pretty lethal combination. Brian W. from Texas should be pretty good too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12