Page 1 of 373 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

I hope I set this up right...thought it might be nice to have a thread to talk about our thoughts and comments.

Posts regarding your thoughts and comments in general belong here so we can keep the "Spoilers/Screencap Analysis' thread dedicated to actual screencap analysis and trying to determine the elimination order of the girls.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 05-08-2008 at 09:28 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **spoilers**bachelorette 4 Deanna

By the way, since the Billboard shots are not up on the media thread etc they are on page 192 of the Deanna discussion thread.

Just realised that the way the photo is laid out it looks like Patrick C is stroking Twilley's head...made me giggle anywho.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **spoilers**bachelorette 4 Deanna

Thank you for this thread... I am eagerly walking on eggshells for our Dee-Dee!

FORT Observer

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Well, I must say that for the first time in a long time, I am actually interested in watching this silly franchise. I pretty much gave it up after the Lorenzo season, only occasionally popping into FORT to read MsFroggy's fabulous snark. I knew Andy was a fameho from the start, didn't see anything interesting enough in Brad to make me watch his season, and Matt, well...I'll just be nice and not say anything. Suffice it to say, it has been a while since I really paid attention to this show and let myself get caught up in the drama. It looks like this new bachelorette season is going to change all that. Fleiss should be thanking the friends of Jeremy, Graham, and several of the other bachelors because the descriptions of them are what are making me really interested in seeing how all this plays out. Deanna seems like a sweet girl and I am looking forward to watching her and her chosen one throughout this process.

I've got a feeling we are in for a GREAT season!
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2980098;
    I've got a feeling we are in for a GREAT season!
    ITA! Fleiss is going all out this season so there must be a reason....
    I also hope the final 1 is not obviously shown throughout the entire show....a little suspense would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2980080;
    bump!
    I remember seeing this a long time ago, someone finally explained and now I've forgotten. What is "bump?"

ETA: ITA, i<3! I agree with whomever stated that we'll never be satisfied with Fleiss. One thing I learned from last season is I want balance. Even if my fave would be the one in the limelight.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 05-08-2008 at 11:52 PM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by skylighter;2979695;
    Well, I must say that for the first time in a long time, I am actually interested in watching this silly franchise. I pretty much gave it up after the Lorenzo season, only occasionally popping into FORT to read MsFroggy's fabulous snark. I knew Andy was a fameho from the start, didn't see anything interesting enough in Brad to make me watch his season, and Matt, well...I'll just be nice and not say anything. Suffice it to say, it has been a while since I really paid attention to this show and let myself get caught up in the drama. It looks like this new bachelorette season is going to change all that. Fleiss should be thanking the friends of Jeremy, Graham, and several of the other bachelors because the descriptions of them are what are making me really interested in seeing how all this plays out. Deanna seems like a sweet girl and I am looking forward to watching her and her chosen one throughout this process.
    uh, I do think I would much rather watch 25/15 hot men than 25/hot woman anyday, well unless one of the hot ones is Kelly

Okay not sure where to post this - things are moving about quite quickly...lol

This may have already been mentioned, but I can't find it - then again it may not be worth a mention at all. But I always think it's nice to be able to see and hear someone actually speak and move to get a read on them. I found a video of the snowboarder, unfortunately can't view it from my country to see whether or not it's even worth posting.

Please don't shoot me if it's already been discussed. It's from MTV's Made: I Wanna Be a Snowboarder.

Okay after having a good look-see, my top three (in no particular order) are:

1. Richard
    2. Jeremy
    3. Patrick C

There is really something about that science teacher - I think she's going to like him!