Page 53 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

FORT Newbie

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000381;
    I saw the post earlier about the daycare and realized that it was me who started talking about that.

I am a sarcastic person who loves to laugh and tease but I would never, in a million kazillion years ever, ever, ever even dream of trying to find information about a 3 year old little boy let alone his daycare. I apologize if people thought I was actually serious. Kids have enough to deal with these days without some crazy FORTer going up to a little boy to ask if he has a new mommy.
    I thought it was funny too. Sounds like that person maybe has some personal interest in the family. We know you wouldn't really do that. .....Now back to my hole...

Quote Originally Posted by NoLongerALurker;3000409;
    The three FIBs are: Jesse, Jeremy, and Mr. Unknown.

We know that JESSE goes on the Dodgers date; Dee is next to him in one of the SCs with his name on the back of the Jersey.

So, is it Jeremy or Mr. Unknown who gets the first 1:1 and first kiss?
    The episode detail says:
    "Then DeAnna and one guy go to a private beach, where they share the contest's first kiss. As for the other 14, DeAnna takes half to Hollywood's Magic Castle and the other half to Dodger Stadium, where Tommy Lasorda gives tips on baseball and love. One guy from each trip wins a week at the villa."
    I don't think one of the FIB gets the 1:1. Because the 1:1 guy will get to move into the villa.
    The 3 FIB's just get to live in the house as the first trio.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3000467;
    The episode detail says:
    "Then DeAnna and one guy go to a private beach, where they share the contest's first kiss. As for the other 14, DeAnna takes half to Hollywood's Magic Castle and the other half to Dodger Stadium, where Tommy Lasorda gives tips on baseball and love. One guy from each trip wins a week at the villa."
    I don't think one of the FIB gets the 1:1. Because the 1:1 guy will get to move into the villa.
    I bet it's Graham, he's the shy one who catches her attention. And the beach photos with him are from this first date...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

I want to know when the Ellen episode is!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3000291;
    97 hours and 15 minutes to go!

We are under 100 hours!

Thanks for the countdown, Marlap! It is getting so close!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Quote Originally Posted by catn3d;3000490;
    I want to know when the Ellen episode is!
    Maybe it is episode 3 and 6 go racecar driving, 5 go to Ellen and 1 goes on a 1:1 either the Cinderella date or the convertible date.

I guess the rose winner from Ellen's competition and the racecar driver who wins the race get to move into the house the next week with Mr 1:1.

So it can't be Natasha concert as Jesse gets that date and he already got time to live in the house the first week. I doubt they would have the same guy getting 2 turns to live in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3000467;
    The episode detail says:
    I agree.. the 3 FIB recipients get to stay at the villa first and then one guy from each trip gets to stay at the villa.. (probably all different guys)

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3000488;
    I bet it's Graham, he's the shy one who catches her attention. And the beach photos with him are from this first date...
    LOL isn't Jeremy the shy one who catches her attention immediately after emerging from the limo.....I thought he got the first FIB.

Finals are done! I'm all up for sleuthing...

I used to play a type of online puzzle, story game - alot of sleuthing involved. They used to put a "Story So Far" thread at the top. It was updated regularly with relevant and important facts and finds. Not sure if it would work in this situation, and it does require someone who hangs out here alot and is up to date on the goings on. But in any case I just thought I'd throw it out there, just in case some of the more experienced people think it could work.

I don't mean speculation and such at all, but more of a "Today we found out where the LCD took place, see post #1022 in this thread"

Probably too many small details for it to work I guess, I just came in and looked at all the pages of threads already and was going "Yikes! wish there was a Story-So-Far thread!"....lol

Sorry... back to my corner

Quote Originally Posted by dodie430;3000545;
    I used to play a type of online puzzle, story game - alot of sleuthing involved. They used to put a "Story So Far" thread at the top. It was updated regularly with relevant and important facts and finds. Not sure if it would work in this situation, and it does require someone who hangs out here alot and is up to date on the goings on. But in any case I just thought I'd throw it out there, just in case some of the more experienced people think it could work.

I don't mean speculation and such at all, but more of a "Today we found out where the LCD took place, see post #1022 in this thread"

Probably too many small details for it to work I guess, I just came in and looked at all the pages of threads already and was going "Yikes! wish there was a Story-So-Far thread!"....lol

Sorry... back to my corner
    It sounds like a great idea.
    It takes so long to read and catch up.
    And then a light bulb goes off in your head. You post it.
    And it was already posted 4 pages back by someone else!