Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3000301;
    OOO I just NEW that time clock was gonna show up soon LOL
    heh...

happy happy happy...
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;2993688;
    I know Sean is my f1 pick but it would be so cute if Jason is the final one, he proposes, they kiss and then as the credits role Jason's son comes and hugs DeAnna....

aw..aw..awwwwwwww

I'll be getting broody in a minute and my fella will have to tie me to the door again

Or D gives Jason rose, Jason asks for a minute......goes to ask son if he can marry D, comes back and proposes...

Quote Originally Posted by amberds03;3000319;
    Or D gives Jason rose, Jason asks for a minute......goes to ask son if he can marry D, comes back and proposes...
    AAwwwwwwwwww - now how romantic would that be

WHEW - the pressure LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by amberds03;3000319;
    Or D gives Jason rose, Jason asks for a minute......goes to ask son if he can marry D, comes back and proposes...:biglove
    Adorable!!!
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3000328;
    Adorable!!!
    You are all making me cry. Oh this is going to be so incredibly tough. LOL

I have interesting info about our Texas cowboy... (Brian Westendorf)

Earlier today on facebook, I sent a few messages to people from the Fort Worth Country Day School network and asking them about him...

I got my first message back and this is what they said:
    "yeah that is definitely him. he said he was on the bachelorette cause he was absent from school for a really long time. its pretty cool though"
    Last edited by TazoChai; 05-15-2008 at 08:33 PM.
    Let's all dog on Jason... it's so hot right now.

In a way..........Jeremy reminds me just a little bit of Eric McCormack of Will and Grace. I love in the previews when DeAnna walks in the room and he raises straight up from his seat. I don't know why, that just gets to me.

I cannot wait until Monday now. B-11 was my first Bachelor and now this is my first B'ette and I am really looking forward to this to see how the men interact and everything. It will be different. Has there every been any fist-i-cuffs with the men? I just wondered. Don't mind me, it's hormones. LOL

FORT Fogey

I saw the post earlier about the daycare and realized that it was me who started talking about that.

I am a sarcastic person who loves to laugh and tease but I would never, in a million kazillion years ever, ever, ever even dream of trying to find information about a 3 year old little boy let alone his daycare. I apologize if people thought I was actually serious. Kids have enough to deal with these days without some crazy FORTer going up to a little boy to ask if he has a new mommy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SharpesForBach;3000039;
    Ok, here is just a random thought I had after reading this epi description:

The 15 survivors of the Week 1 purge arrive at DeAnna's villa to learn that the three who received "first-impression" roses get to live there for a week. Then DeAnna and one guy go to a private beach, where they share the contest's first kiss. As for the other 14, DeAnna takes half to Hollywood's Magic Castle and the other half to Dodger Stadium, where Tommy Lasorda gives tips on baseball and love. One guy from each trip wins a week at the villa. At the rose ceremony, three are sent packing.

I hope this all comes out right and everyone understands me :-), here goes:
    I have always thought that in the Jesse/Sean pics the "hugging" pic looks like Jesse and the horse pic looks like sean...well, what if this first kiss at the beach is jesse and dede's first kiss in the water-since he does get a FIB on the 1st night. Then maybe sean is the one on the FD on horseback (and maybe their bathing suits look the same--ok now this is sounding more far fetched than I thought). Otherwise-could this first date on the beach be Dede and Graham on the beach at night with the tiki torches? AHHH do I make sense to anyone or can someone give me their opinion on the first kiss?

The three FIBs are: Jesse, Jeremy, and Mr. Unknown.

We know that JESSE goes on the Dodgers date; Dee is next to him in one of the SCs with his name on the back of the Jersey.

So, is it Jeremy or Mr. Unknown who gets the first 1:1 and first kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3000381;
    I saw the post earlier about the daycare and realized that it was me who started talking about that.

I am a sarcastic person who loves to laugh and tease but I would never, in a million kazillion years ever, ever, ever even dream of trying to find information about a 3 year old little boy let alone his daycare. I apologize if people thought I was actually serious. Kids have enough to deal with these days without some crazy FORTer going up to a little boy to ask if he has a new mommy.
    And that's why we luv ya!