Page 4 of 373 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Re: Thoughts And Comments In General #1 **SPOILERS**Bachelorette 4 Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2981671;
    She looks to have a great group of guys to pick from, and I bet she will make a good decision. Will be fun to watch them, for sure!

My faves at this point would be Jeremy, Sean, Richard, and Graham.
    They all seem great. I'm wondering about Fred. He just looks like a regular guy. Sometimes the really great ones can get overlooked ... Does anyone know anything about him?

And I think Chris is a real cutie, too. He reminds me of my first puppy love. (Singing, "Memries, Like the corners of my mind ...")
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2981671;
    She looks to have a great group of guys to pick from, and I bet she will make a good decision. Will be fun to watch them, for sure!

My faves at this point would be Jeremy, Sean, Richard, and Graham.
    Even though it's early and we haven't seen them move or speak, I would agree with your choices: I picked Jeremy, Richard, Ron and Sean - Sean has great eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by pikaki;2981904;
    Even though it's early and we haven't seen them move or speak, I would agree with your choices: I picked Jeremy, Richard, Ron and Sean - Sean has great eyes!
    I agree with you on Sean's eyes. There are several who have beautiful eyes. You know what they say eyes are the window to the soul.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2981912;
    I agree with you on Sean's eyes. There are several who have beautiful eyes. You know what they say eyes are the window to the soul.
    and booooyyyy ...could I look at his soul!

Fleiss was smart this year. He knew the fan bases were divided with Dee/Jenni in their Bach season so he's bringing on Jenni for a seg with Dee. Smart move and it will be VERY good to see Jenni again.
    Cheers, Jammie

It is by doubting that we come to investigate, and by investigating that we recognize the truth. - Peter Abelard

Quote Originally Posted by Jammie;2981975;
    Fleiss was smart this year. He knew the fan bases were divided with Dee/Jenni in their Bach season so he's bringing on Jenni for a seg with Dee. Smart move and it will be VERY good to see Jenni again.
    yup!...and since we are alrady getting media blitzs for DeAnna's season, I am guessing her season ended on a very positive note!...as compared to (the other DB season)...after all with this being the FINALE coming up you would think that is all we would see...but instead we are getting DeAnna and the boys...(so much better on the eyes)

I agree! I just love Jenni.
    Ain't Love Grand!

I agree. And it's so good to know they are friends. I love it that Jenni's helping her out.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Well..ya'll can count me in the mix of those glad to see Jenni again...I think its terrific her and Deanna remained friends and she is able to help her with this process.....okay been looking at the screen caps...and this is what I think....I think the 1st FIB goes to Jeremy...he is the one that gets it out of the limo and I think he is one of the 1st 3 that get to live in the mansion...the first pic of Deanna kissing someone I believe is him...now whether this is just them out in the hot tub since I think he will be one of the first living in the house or Fleiss is going back to his original formula that the 1st FIB will get the 1st one on one date....the 2nd kissing pic I think is Graham....I also think he will be in on the first group to live in the house with Deanna and probably one of the guys that receive one of the other two FIB
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

ITA! He's trying to bring us Jenni fans back into the fold... guess what-- score one for Mike!!! Never thought I'd say it, but he got something right. I'm so glad to see Jenni and to find out that she and Deanna are friendly. Add the bachelor pics to the mix and wha-la -- I'm back on board.

Now I hope this doesn't mean this was his one good deed for the season... there's so much potential here, I hope he doesn't screw it up!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time